Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 592,825 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
This car has been built since 1999, but the pictured version is a 2011 model. 305 is incorrect. 405 is the closest guess so far.
 
Peugeot 508

If its not that, then it has to be the Peugeot 405:

I mean, look:

Peugeot_405_front.jpg
 
Last edited:
Look, either your pulling fingers or lieing, because there is no model that looks like the picture you posted for the year 2011 by Peugeot.
 
Look, either your pulling fingers or lieing, because there is no model that looks like the picture you posted for the year 2011 by Peugeot.

Actually, there is. This one is built in Fars by IKCO. As I said, 405 is super close.
 
There's a car company producing a 20 year old car in 2011?

:odd:
 
Doing some looking up and I'm guessing

IKCO Samand, since it's told to be made on the 405 platform.
 
This car is sold as a Peugeot, and built in Fars by Iran Khodro. IKCO Samand isn't the car I'm talking about.
 
Peugeot 405 made by Iran Khodo?

219tpgh.jpg



I think I found the exact picture your using.
 
Peugeot 405 SLX
 
So it's the Peugeot Pars? Judging by the plate.
 
:D Yay. That is the exact picture you used, isn't it?
 
Yup. Now to just find something hard. This may take awhile.
 
A Mk. 1 Opel/Vauxhall Astra?

Some kind of Fiat or Volvo?
 
I think Mark gets the win. I guess I should've blurred it little more.
 
Racedude can have it ;)

He got it first, even though he mentioned other cars. Besides, it was just my turn before.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back