Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 592,783 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nissan Stagea? (older model)

Something euro maybe?

Volvo 140-Series - 1968
Volvo 164-Series - 1971
 
To be honest, it looks like some commonly built german thing.

Something that you'd see every second parent dropping their kids off at school in.
 
I'll start chopping off production-numbers from time to time. For now, less than 5000.
 
I'll start chopping off production-numbers from time to time. For now, less than 5000.


Oh, so it's one of the 5000 Jordan's that Ralf Schumacher went through while he was with the team?! :lol:

Give us a clue. What continent are we on here?
 
Not continent. I'll give a hint that may or may not help you guys - the car was horrorible. It was considered sporty, but the chassis flexed so much that it was common for the doors to spring open during hard cornering.
 
No & No.

P.S: I already posted the Daimler once...
 
I know im wrong but ill just throw it out there anyway

delorean?
 
I'm thinking somewhere along the lines of late 50's > early 60's Skyline...???
 
Chevy Impala/Caprice?
 
Ferrari 212?
 
1959 Loutus G?
 
ferrari 212 export (I think) or ferrari 166 MM
possibly Volvo 1800.
 
Oh, he's a pussycat really.

Datsun?
 
Oh, he's a pussycat really.

Datsun?


Yeh, and my grandfathers 'pussycat' attacked his ankle so violently in about 0.50099991927465839293567 of a second that he was in hospital for 5 days with doctors deciding whether or not to cut is whole foot off!

Ford Falcon?
 
Alfa 105 GTC
Alfa Giulietta Spider
 
No to all - but paul6667666 got scaringly close ;)

And I have to say, the car is quite hideous, in a way. Like the B9 Tribeca, but a little better.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back