Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 592,805 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fiat Jolly?
 
Nope.

Hint: It'd qualify as "Antique" according to Israeli law (any car older than 27).
 
Lancia Fulvia?
 
No.

The specific period is late sixties, early seventies. Car was also (mainly) sold as a coupe.
 
Fiat 2300 Coupe
Fiat 1600 Coupe
 
I didn't say this one's a Coupe. This one is obviously open-topped.

I'll give you folks another hint. A big one, 'cause I'm getting sick of the car. Maserati.
 
Maserati 3500 GT?
 
Maserati Mistral?
 
Maserati Sebring?
 
Whoops, you snuck one in as well. Mistral.
 
Yey me!! I am on the look for a new one now I will be back very soon...
 
Here it is: Try this for size...:sly:
​
 
connaught type-D
 
connaught type-D
How on earth??!!!
Admittidly you did miss the GT part out on the end but how did you get that so quick!!???
I hate you...:grumpy:
 
'cause it was easy :rolleyes: ;)
 
How on earth??!!!
Admittidly you did miss the GT part out on the end but how did you get that so quick!!???
I hate you...:grumpy:

Cos im tooo good.

Btw: mine up in a bit
 
You have to blur them more speedster. Try doing a radial blur.
 
You have to blur them more speedster. Try doing a radial blur.

Yeh I will do next time I wasn't sure what to do blur wise now I lost :nervous:
 
??Have a go at this??
acarhb3.jpg
 
Camaro?
MR-2?
 
Chevrolet Camaro/Pontiac Trans-Am?
Chevrolet Malibu?
 
Nsx
 
panther solo 2?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back