Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 592,805 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay then lets hope this one lasts a bit longer than my previous one.
guessthiscarbn6.jpg
 
Mercedes 280 SE?
Mercedes 220S?

(Both Cabriolets)
 
adenauer merc
 
Mercedes Benz Convertible Type 220 S?
or merc 230 cabrio??
 
Gingiba
Mercedes 280 SE?
Mercedes 220S?
Close enough although that lasted even quicker than the previous one it was a Mercedes 220S seeming Gingiba got it right first he gets the next go, sorry other guys.
 
Cook up the blur next time, Speedster - the front grille was a dead giveaway...

That being said, you guys may take a shot at this:

biturbosubarueu7.jpg
 
Hyundai Atoz
 
BMW Isetta?
 
Ford Ka
Volkswagen Lupo
However, if it is the Volkswagen Lupo, I cannot tell whether it is the Lupo 1.4 or the Lupo GTI.
 
And next time, correct your spelling and call it an Atos.

Now you're just being atozzer :P

Someone else can take my turn, I have school in a few minutes.
 
May I again? If you guys get sick of mine, someone else can go. Meanwhile, another one of these anchient guess-mobiles:

guesserov6.jpg


(Might be a bit tough...)
 
Go for it Metar.

Yours are usually good.
 
Don't ask me why but it reminds me of a Jaguar XJ220....?
 
Nope.

Hint, since it really seems to be tough: I'm wondering why the Cobra hasn't been mentioned yet.
 
AC Ace 2-Seater Sports?
AC Frua?
 
Looks like an AC 3000ME....
 
88cv?
 
I'm going with Matt on the AC 3000ME
 
Hello Gingiba would that be the 2001 Nissan GTR Concept Prototype.
 
Ginetta G4?
 
Cobra?
 

Though technically, since the '01 GT-R concept is still very close to the production-version, it might count...

But I don't see it looking anything similar to the Cobra, and also the rest of the cars aren't the one blurred - including Danny's cunning plan :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back