Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 592,837 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone else can post one up, i'm out of here.
 
Alright here...might be pretty easy though.

bluredyh1.jpg
 
Dodge Nitro?
 
Nope
 
Why does that look like a Mini Copper S New style?
 
Honda CRV?
GMC Acadia!

(That picture looks like it'll be found on NetCarShow.com, my usual resource)
 
I'm a clutz, you're right.
 
Oh you snuck the Acadia in on me...that right. Sorry.
 
Sorry...

I'll get one up in a minute. Got a nice one which you guys will be able to guess. Though it's still antique.

milu5.jpg
 
If this is a Loutus G....
 
Lotus Europa?
 
Lotus Elan
 
Lotus 340R?
 
I see a pattern evoving ever since I posted that Eclat. First, everyone guesses Lotus (or Loutus). Then, they get dissappointed and move to Peugeot.

No to all so far.
 
Caterham?

Peugeot? :p
 
Mercedes 300SL Gull-wing?
 
Alfa TZ?

Sunbeam Alpine/Tiger?
 
Nope.

The direction is right, though - one of the cars guessed so far was the direct competitor of this car.
 
I don't think either of these is right, but...

Karman Ghia
Corvette
 
Probably not right but Triumph TR7, TR6??
 
And they arent' correct.

Small hinty - the country was already mentioned.
 
must be a porsche of some sorts
 
Bizzarini 5300 GT Strada?
 
No.

The company this time is a well-known, still-active maker.
 
Just a guess but Citroen DS?
 
Got I am so sure about this:
Well I presumed that the car was German as it looked it and was a rival to the 300SL and I thought last night that there was a BMW that looked almost exactly like that so here it is...
BMW 507?
 
Got I am so sure about this:
Well I presumed that the car was German as it looked it and was a rival to the 300SL and I thought last night that there was a BMW that looked almost exactly like that so here it is...
BMW 507?

Bingo.

I hoped the part with the rival would help someone make an educated guess, and it really is the 507.

507.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back