Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 592,837 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shelby Cobra CSX 8000??
 
Is it actually a AC or Shelby?
 
Did you dream this car then make up a picture in MS Paint?
 
Update: The car turned out to be a prototype - the Saab Sonnet MkI, of which 7 copies were made, but turns out it's still classified a Prototype:

SAAB_Sonett_I.jpg



I'll get a replacement, ok?
 
I demand a replacement!
 
And the replacement:

miaura1.jpg


Hoping this isn't too recognizeable...
 
Jaguar XK
Anteros XTM
 
nevergonnatellcl9.jpg


Shouldn't be too hard.
 
Nope.

Although there's a link to the Gallardo.
 
Proto Spirra?
 
You're thinking at the wrong end of the spectrum.
 
Audi R8?
 
Is there an echo in here James?
 
Ferrari 599GTB?

Loutus G?
 
:lol: I was meant to say the new Audi TT...
 
Course you did:lol:

No to all.

I'm amazed how wrong you all are.
 
Uhh..... Ford Mustang?

Ford Chevrolet Nova II? :D
 
Lamborghini Muricelago?
or
Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder?
 
No, and DEAR LORD, NO X2.
 
FFX? :trouble:
 
WINNAR*

















*No
 
Nope. You're all so wrong I've started bleeding.
 
Ford Orion?
 
Sorry, i was lookin at the wrong picture. is it a Lamborghini Countach?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back