Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 592,837 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, although PeterJB is closer.
 
Lamborghini Alar?
 
No. Steer away from high powered supercars.
 
So its more like a Ford Orion?
 
More like an Orion than a Gallardo/R8/599GTB etc.


But still nothing like the Orion.
 
It's a Polo 'Harlequin'
 
Damn I should've seen that coming. My uncle had a multicolored Polo once, but for some reason I thought Danny painted the different parts by himself... Just in case he's wrong, there are also the:

Beetle Harlequin
Golf Harlequin

Here
 
Hey that Golf Harlequin is cool man.... VW is kinda wierd with their special editions aren't they?


EDIT: I found a cool site... www.rossvw.com This guy has so many VWs its not even funny.... He got rid of his 05 T-Reg and got an 06??? :confused:
 
Hey that Golf Harlequin is cool man.... VW is kinda wierd with their special editions aren't they?

It's called 'getting-rid-of-soon-to-be-obsolete-body-panels-before-the-new-model-comes-out' ;)
 
Mr. Cracker is win.
 
Next one gents:

 
Nope
 
Pontiac GTO

Camaro
 
Dodge Superbee? (Replacing Tree'ed Camaro)
Chrysler Valiant Charger?

I can see that "hole"-line in the grille, but can't recognize it.

EDIT: Tree'ed, as usual. I've got to start posting the guess the second I have it, not "look for second car first"...
 
Nope to all
 
No
 
Plymouth Roadrunner?
Plymouth Belvedere?
 
No - am i going to get a list of every US muscle car? ;)
 
Yes, all those with blacked-out grilles up front.

Did I at least list the right manufacturer somewhere?
 
No.
 
Loutu......
 
Don't even think about it...
 
Amc Amx?
 
Pontiac GTO,
But PROBABLY
the Dodge Charger :F
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back