Guess that cars interior!

  • Thread starter Thread starter pimp racer
  • 1,426 comments
  • 39,826 views
Ford or Ford byproduct?
A T-Bird or Cougar perhaps?
 
pimp racer
DAMN! Do I have to be exact? :lol: I wanna go dag gum it! :( Fine is it a 89?

Close... it's an 88, and for a REALLY REALLY big hint... the next person to read this post will definitely get it.

"I find this car very interesting."
 
MrktMkr1986
Close... it's an 88, and for a REALLY REALLY big hint... the next person to read this post will definitely get it.

"I find this car very interesting."
Ok fine its a 88! :lol: Ok so may I please go now! :D
*EDIT*
Dont you own one?
 
That's a Lincoln Mark VII :D ... is it? If so, pimp racer did almost all the job and I won't be online for the next hours so you can have a go...

nevermind... it isn't , different steering wheel, probably a T-bird turbo coupe
 
jpmontoya
That's a Lincoln Mark VII :D ... is it? If so, pimp racer did almost all the job and I won't be online for the next hours so you can have a go...
Damn I think you got it since you are probably one of the best players in this game! :lol: Ok thanks for letting me have your turn. Mine is gonna be hard for sure I guarentee you that! or your money back! :lol:
*EDIT*
BTW Slicks did probably more of a job than me. :lol:
 
jpmontoya
That's a Lincoln Mark VII :D ... is it? If so, pimp racer did almost all the job and I won't be online for the next hours so you can have a go...

nevermind... it isn't , different steering wheel, probably a T-bird turbo coupe

You're probably right... it is a T-Bird Turbo Coupe.

A 1988 Ford Thunderbird Turbo Coupe.

OK, Pimp Racer's turn to go! :D
 
MrktMkr1986
Yeah, I own one. :)
Thought so! Ok my turn right? Sorry for the Delay let me get the picture.
*EDIT*
Here we go! Now I gotta go to sleep.....or play some GT3! :D
crap 1 sec
 
MrktMkr1986
I recognize the tachometer. 💡


Is it a Bugatti EB110? :confused:
Damn you got it already! Actually it was a EB110 GT! Alrigth your turn. I am gonna go to sleep now..........or play some GT3! :D
 
pimp racer
Damn you got it already! Actually it was a EB110 GT! Alrigth your turn. I am gonna go to sleep now..........or play some GT#! :D

:cool: Good night.

*looks for new picture*
 
Can anyone guess what kind of car this is? :sly:

carinterior13rs.jpg
 
pimp racer
Umm....American for sure maybe a Callaway?

Hey man, I thought you were going to bed/ playing GT3??? :sly:

Yes. It is American.
No. It is not a Callaway.
 
Plymouth Prowler (or Chrysler)
 
MrktMkr1986
Hey man, I thought you were going to bed/ playing GT3??? :sly:

Yes. It is American.
No. It is not a Callaway.
:lol: I cant stop playing this game! wow 12 over here! Its like what 2 over there? Anyways I think I am about to leave? Not Callaway eh? I was thinking it might be a C12......so is it a ....... I know its some sort of tuned vette!
*EDIT*
DAMN! I was too late!
 
pimp racer
:lol: I cant stop playing this game! wow 12 over here! Its like what 2 over there? Anyways I think I am about to leave? Not Callaway eh? I was thinking it might be a C12......so is it a ....... I know its some sort of tuned vette!

Acutally its 1 AM for me right now. I'm going to be going to sleep very soon. And sorry, ViperGTSR01 already answered correctly.
 
MrktMkr1986
Acutally its 1 AM for me right now. I'm going to be going to sleep very soon. And sorry, ViperGTSR01 already answered correctly.
Yeah I just saw it also! :lol: Anyways I think I am gonna go add some extra days to GT3. Nite everyone.
 
Try this

interior16ae.jpg
 
VIPERGTSR01
Interior looks pretty simple maybe a Mazda or a Ford? BTW I just edited the title of the thread since its not really a new game anymore! :lol:
 
Yeah its a Mitsubishi Eclipse spyder, your go MrktMkr1986.
 
Back