Guess that cars interior!

  • Thread starter Thread starter pimp racer
  • 1,426 comments
  • 39,826 views
VIPERGTSR01
Yeah its a Mitsubishi Eclipse spyder, your go MrktMkr1986.

We're getting pretty good at this! :)

I had better think of a difficult one.

*searches for yet another vehicle*
 
Try and guess what kind of car this is! I hope this is a difficult one. :scared:

carinterior16hy.jpg
 
I have no clue why I keep saying this but this time it HAS to be an old school muscle car! It not then a Jag E or D type?
 
pimp racer
I have no clue why I keep saying this but this time it HAS to be an old school muscle car! It not then a Jag E or D type?

It is an old school muscle car, but it is not a Jaguar.
 
MrktMkr1986
It is an old school muscle car, but it is not a Jaguar.
I was gonna say something like a Dodge Dart but then when I looked at where the keyhole is I am out of guesses. Let me go search a bit I guess and then I will get back at ya! :D
 
pimp racer
I was gonna say something like a Dodge Dart but then when I looked at where the keyhole is I am out of guesses. Let me go search a bit I guess and then I will get back at ya! :D

It's not American... 👍
 
pimp racer

Hehe I had a feeling it wasnt looking at the Key hole! Now this kinda makes it even much more easier! :D

And to make things even easier, I'll tell you that although the car is NOT American, it is powered by an American engine. Can't give you anymore hints than that. :sly:
 
MrktMkr1986
And to make things even easier, I'll tell you that although the car is NOT American, it is powered by an American engine. Can't give you anymore hints than that. :sly:
Thanks for the hint now this shouldnt be that hard but I am half awake! :lol: I have no clue how long I was up last night and I cant sleep beucase of that damn flordia sun shining on my eyse! :lol:
 
pimp racer
Thanks for the hint now this shouldnt be that hard but I am half awake! :lol: I have no clue how long I was up last night and I cant sleep beucase of that damn flordia sun shining on my eyse! :lol:

:lol:

Well it should be a lot easier to look at Florida sun, than it is to look at New York snow... :sly:
 
MrktMkr1986
Try and guess what kind of car this is! I hope this is a difficult one. :scared:

carinterior16hy.jpg
It looks a bit like a Dodge Charger to me.

Edit, didn't read the previouse replys I linked to the single post from a PM. I guess it's not a dodge Charger then.
 
Here are a few hints:

The car was designed and built in Europe, but is powered by an American engine.
 
DeTomaso Pantera?
It's the only thing I can think of that fits the description... and the roofline.

Edit - To be more specific, and without doing a google search, I'm going to say that it's an early one.
 
Monteverdi hai?

Jensen Cv8?

Jensen Interceptor?

Detomaso Mangusta?

Facel Vega?

Iso Grifo?
 
Slicks
DeTomaso Pantera?
It's the only thing I can think of that fits the description... and the roofline.

Edit - To be more specific, and without doing a google search, I'm going to say that it's an early one.

Close. :)
 
This one is fairly rare. No other clues yet.
 

Attachments

  • Dontguess1.jpg
    Dontguess1.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 16
  • Dontguess2.jpg
    Dontguess2.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 16
I'll save you the next try - It's not british.
 
Back