Guess that cars interior!

  • Thread starter Thread starter pimp racer
  • 1,426 comments
  • 39,824 views
No, not a 2000. TwinTurbo - wrong picture. Someone went out of turn. The correct one's on the previous page.
And yes, it's Japanese.
 
Not a 240, 260 or 280 Z.
In fact, it's not a Datsun.
 
It's a Cosmo of some year.... I'm not sure what.
Your go.
 
This should be an easy one... especially for people in Europe/Asia as very few examples of this car were ever sold in the United States. Not only that, it is a relatively modern car. By modern I mean mid-80s and later. :) No more clues. Good luck. 👍

carinterior14yd.jpg
 
skip0110
Merkur XR4Ti

That car has the exact same engine as my car! :)

Sadly, though, its not an XR4Ti...

Escort Cossie?

Nope, not an Escort Cossie, either... you're in the right region though! I think... :sly: I forgot... I'm not supposed give you any more clues. I'm not suppose to tell you that you're in the right area. :dunce:
 
This one should be quick:
 

Attachments

  • slkg.jpg
    slkg.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 18
Here...
 

Attachments

  • cheater.JPG
    cheater.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 14
I love these!

It looks like a Cadillac Eldorado! If not, it's some other GM product.
 
Definetly muscle once I saw that pistol grip shifter.
 
Plymouth Road Runner then! I know the pistol grip is Mopar!
 
Back