Guess that cars interior!

  • Thread starter Thread starter pimp racer
  • 1,426 comments
  • 39,824 views
skip0110
Plymouth Road Runner then! I know the pistol grip is Mopar!

Well, close enough, but you missed one little hint on the hood....

bonus points awaiting... :p
 
Sure. I'll find a pic.
But when Montoya gets back, I want to know If I was right or not. It'll be nagging me until I know.
 
Shouldn't be too hard. Unedited.
 

Attachments

  • Dontguess.jpg
    Dontguess.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 25
Nope. This one's too easy to give clues, so I won't.
 
:rolleyes:

Well it's sure as **** a '70 A-body Chevrolet.

If it isn't a Monte Carlo you don't know what the **** interior it is either.
 
Well, that was pretty entertaining...:D

Heh, those torn seats really go well with the rest of the clean interior. I have no guesses off the top of my head, but it looks familiar...
 
Slicks
Sure. I'll find a pic.
But when Montoya gets back, I want to know If I was right or not. It'll be nagging me until I know.

Sorry for the delay and perhaps the ambiguous answer... yes, you were right (skip too, since the Superbird is a Road Runner and there seems to be only minor differences on the interiror )
 
@Quick_Nick... I think that's a bit too naked to guess :sick:. ...and it was my turn, so:


What's this?
 

Attachments

  • sdf.jpg
    sdf.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 32
jpmontoya
@Quick_Nick... I think that's a bit too naked to guess :sick:. ...and it was my turn, so:


What's this?

Yeah sorry Nick the interior has to be compelety stock and remove a few parts in from the dash and all I dont think that is considered stock. @ JPM is it a Chevelle?
 
Of course It's not a Chevelle. Chevelles are all American, so they're left hand drive. Plus they look nothing even remotely like that.

I'm thinking that the current one is british.
 
Might be an MG.
I'm also thinking TVR perhaps? I don't know enough about old TVR's to be sure, but I've got a hunch.
 
jpmontoya
@Quick_Nick... I think that's a bit too naked to guess :sick:. ...and it was my turn, so:

Sorry about that. I should really start scrolling up & reading everything before I post.

jpmontoya
What's this?

That's a 1963-1973 Volvo 1800S.
 
Quick_Nick
That's a 1963-1973 Volvo 1800S.

Actually the car being rhd was a bit misleading, :p but you're 99% right: this one is an ES, the ugly hatchback version.

Your go!
 
Back