Guess that cars interior!

  • Thread starter Thread starter pimp racer
  • 1,426 comments
  • 39,822 views
jpmontoya

I actually rode in a Volvo 1800 a while ago. Anyway, what's this car?

QN1.jpg
 
Nope

It's been three days & nobody has guessed correctly & so I will give a hint. This car was manufactured in 1966 at a factory in Arlöv, Sweden.
 
Looks like the two day max limit thing is up! Its a toss up guys! Anyone who wants to post can do it right now! :D I was gonna pm sn00pie but I thought he would have rembered? Oh well I think from now on after one day I will start PMing the user to remind them. Since alot of people such as me tend to forget things every now and then.
 
It's been five days. It looks like sn00pie is getting a tan & having a Margarita in Tijuana right now. Maybe later he'll be back from his vacation.
 
Is anyone left here?
I would go ahead and post a new one, but no time right now. Mabye tomorrow, unless someone else goes first (Go if you want to, I don't mind).
 
This thread seems to have been forgotten about. I guess I'll ressurect(sp?) it, and I'll have the next picture up momentarily.
 
I don't think this one's been done before.
 

Attachments

  • Dontguess2.jpg
    Dontguess2.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 25
  • dontguess3.jpg
    dontguess3.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 18
  • dontguess1.jpg
    dontguess1.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 29
Slicks
This thread seems to have been forgotten about. I guess I'll ressurect(sp?) it, and I'll have the next picture up momentarily.

Hey someone actually likes the game! :D I was gonna post a picture but GT4 was closing in so I was like forget about it for now. But if ya want go ahead and I guess the two of us can play. :lol: And if anyone wants to join in feel free! :D

*EDIT*
A Vette or Spyker!
 
Not a Spyker, or a 'Vette. But it is American. And there have been 2 logos edited out, but I won't say where from (forgot to mention that earlier).


*Edit* - And besides, no production Corvette has ever had more than 2 seats.
 
Slicks
Not a Spyker, or a 'Vette. But it is American. And there have been 2 logos edited out, but I won't say where from (forgot to mention that earlier).


*Edit* - And besides, no production Corvette has ever had more than 2 seats.

Thats true. I am guessing its a old school muscle car? Chevelle? :lol: No clue. :(
 
Caddy V16

ok ok not THAT old, but I know it's in the 50s or early 60s. I saw the 'V' logo on the floormats... I think T-Bird is a good guess.
 
1949 ford convertible? 1955 Crown victoria convertible? 1955,56,57, Ford Fairlane convertible?

might be a 1954 Chevrolet belair convertible

53 belair convertible?

54 Chrysler newport convertible? (do those exist?)
 
AHA!! Would it be a 1954 or1955 Cadillac Deville?
 
55 Cadillac Eldorado?
 
54, 56 ,57 Cadillac Eldorado?
 
ND4SPD - Close.
Come on menglan, give me a single year. Not 3 of them.
 
1954 Cadillac Eldorado. Why does it matter if I give you more than one year? i could technically guess any year between 1902 and 2005, but I'll stick with 1954 Cadillac Eldorado.

Or, I'll be a smart gambler and play the field. 1954 or 1956 Cadillac Eldorado.
 
It doesn't matter that much, but the Eldorado was changed cosmetically in both '55, '56, and I believe '57.
Anyway, '54 Eldorado is right. Your go.
 
Cool, I'll post one in a bit, the 55-57 Cadillacs didn't change too much in appearance, just a few minor changes, as opposed to Chevy having entirely different bodies all three years.
 
Back