High-Test Gnome Premium Messages 4,772 Kansas City, KS Messages FlyingAGasoline Apr 8, 2005 #1,201 ok:
Blackbird. Premium Messages 9,347 Bay Area Messages BlackbirdGTP Messages Blackbird5150 Apr 8, 2005 #1,202 I would say VW Beetle. I'm thinking early 60s?
High-Test Gnome Premium Messages 4,772 Kansas City, KS Messages FlyingAGasoline Apr 8, 2005 #1,203 β I would say VW Beetle. I'm thinking early 60s? Click to expand... I'd say wrong.
Blackbird. Premium Messages 9,347 Bay Area Messages BlackbirdGTP Messages Blackbird5150 Apr 8, 2005 #1,204 This is a wild guess but Scout?
High-Test Gnome Premium Messages 4,772 Kansas City, KS Messages FlyingAGasoline Apr 8, 2005 #1,206 GTJugend Didnt' know they had 7" monitors on cars 60 years ago. Click to expand... Whoa... I never noticed that... That's creepy... It couldn't be a TV, could it?
GTJugend Didnt' know they had 7" monitors on cars 60 years ago. Click to expand... Whoa... I never noticed that... That's creepy... It couldn't be a TV, could it?
P pimp racer Messages 4,805 Apr 8, 2005 #1,207 Holy Cows! I just noticed it after GTJugend said it! I am sure this is a modified interior. Mind posting another interior unless you can prove that its not a TV or not a modified interior.
Holy Cows! I just noticed it after GTJugend said it! I am sure this is a modified interior. Mind posting another interior unless you can prove that its not a TV or not a modified interior.
High-Test Gnome Premium Messages 4,772 Kansas City, KS Messages FlyingAGasoline Apr 10, 2005 #1,208 Ok, not much different....
High-Test Gnome Premium Messages 4,772 Kansas City, KS Messages FlyingAGasoline Apr 11, 2005 #1,210 ooh..... model name... and year.... Getting close!
Slicks TSI AWD Premium Messages 3,603 Apr 12, 2005 #1,211 Oh! I know! It's got to be a Chrysler Airstream!
Slicks TSI AWD Premium Messages 3,603 Apr 12, 2005 #1,213 It's a Chrysler Windsor, or Town & Country(they seem to have identical interiors). 1948 or 1949.
High-Test Gnome Premium Messages 4,772 Kansas City, KS Messages FlyingAGasoline Apr 12, 2005 #1,214 Damn. 1948 Chrysler Windsor. Your go. 👍
Slicks TSI AWD Premium Messages 3,603 Apr 13, 2005 #1,215 Yay! I'm not sure if I'll get time to post a new one tonight, but I'll try.
Slicks TSI AWD Premium Messages 3,603 Apr 14, 2005 #1,216 Enlarged, but otherwise unedited. Attachments dontguess1.jpg 36.6 KB · Views: 46
Slicks TSI AWD Premium Messages 3,603 Apr 16, 2005 #1,217 Hello? Everyone's left, haven't they? Crap.
P pimp racer Messages 4,805 Apr 16, 2005 #1,218 Slicks Hello? Everyone's left, haven't they? Crap. Click to expand... No we are still here. Maybe a BMW looking at the steering wheel and the hood is short also probably a 2002?
Slicks Hello? Everyone's left, haven't they? Crap. Click to expand... No we are still here. Maybe a BMW looking at the steering wheel and the hood is short also probably a 2002?
High-Test Gnome Premium Messages 4,772 Kansas City, KS Messages FlyingAGasoline Apr 18, 2005 #1,222 Plymouth? GTX? nah... looks too small.
Slicks TSI AWD Premium Messages 3,603 Apr 19, 2005 #1,223 You've got roughly the right timeline, but a GTX is much, much bigger than this car.
High-Test Gnome Premium Messages 4,772 Kansas City, KS Messages FlyingAGasoline Apr 19, 2005 #1,224 U.S market Opel? Kadett, Manta or GT?
Slicks TSI AWD Premium Messages 3,603 Apr 20, 2005 #1,225 Nope. This car is all american, although the styling could fool most into thinking otherwise.
High-Test Gnome Premium Messages 4,772 Kansas City, KS Messages FlyingAGasoline Apr 21, 2005 #1,226 Either A Chevy Vega or a Ford Pinto.
Slicks TSI AWD Premium Messages 3,603 Apr 23, 2005 #1,227 Neither. It's older, and much rarer. The maker was bought by AMC.
Slicks TSI AWD Premium Messages 3,603 Apr 23, 2005 #1,228 Oh, sorry for the late replies. Heavy homework loads, midterms, and on the boat today.
High-Test Gnome Premium Messages 4,772 Kansas City, KS Messages FlyingAGasoline Apr 23, 2005 #1,229 AMC S/C Rambler? Rambler 440? AMC Gremlin? AMC Pacer? 1956 Rambler Palm Beach?
Slicks TSI AWD Premium Messages 3,603 Apr 23, 2005 #1,230 It's not an AMC. The maker of this car was later bought by AMC.