Guess that cars interior!

  • Thread starter Thread starter pimp racer
  • 1,426 comments
  • 39,822 views
Jeepster?

Eagle?
 
Neither. This car was ahead of its time, and is fairly rare today.
 
Eagle SX/4?

Rambler Marlin?

Rebel?

Hornet Sportabout?
 
I'll say again. It's NOT an AMC. The company that produced this car was later bought up by AMC, but AFTER this car was produced. Therefore, it is NOT an AMC. This company's last car was produced in 1966.
 
Wasn't the last Rambler Marlin made in 1966?
 
It's possible. But that's not the car I'm looking for. It's not from ANY of the car makers listed above.
 
Oh, and the last car for the whole company rolled off the line in 1966. Not just a model, but the whole company.
 
So... It isn't Rambler, Even though the Entire line was Dropped in 1966?

are you looking for Nash Rambler instead of Rambler?
 
AHA!!!!! Its is either A:

1966 Studebaker Lark, or Avanti.

EDIT: It's a 1966 Lark.
 
No. It is not a 1966 Lark. However, it is an Avanti. Congratulations, it's your go.
 
Well, I know that is against the rules, but one point is that two pictures of car interior can run parallel easily and 2nd is that I won't be able to identify American/British car cockpits of the 60's and 70's....

Have a nice guess, I will come back regulary and correct/help you ! Or just ignore me,
if you don't like a rulebraker ;)
 
Firebird will get this with his eyes closed:
 
An old Ford product, from the `70's or `80's?
 
Heh....AMC Matador

But without the clue I would have guesed something Mopar.
 
Yup, Matador it is.
 
Weird angle, might be tricky...
 

Attachments

  • guessme.JPG
    guessme.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 29
Max_DC
Well, I know that is against the rules, but one point is that two pictures of car interior can run parallel easily and 2nd is that I won't be able to identify American/British car cockpits of the 60's and 70's....

Have a nice guess, I will come back regulary and correct/help you ! Or just ignore me,
if you don't like a rulebraker ;)

It's a Honda Beat, or, possibly, a Suzuki Cappucino. Looks more like a Beat to me, though.
 
Ok, so it's european?
Umm... Triumph TR8?
I don't have much knowlege of 70's cars from europe.

Another angle picture would be nice.
 
Japanese :), late 70s/very early 80s
 
Celica? I've got even less knowlege of older Japanese cars. Skyline??
 
Nope it's not what I would call a performance model...
the car is FWD
 
It's not a civic... Perhaps an Accord? 1980 or earlier?
 
Really!? I found a picture of a '78 or '79 and it didn't look like that one... but ok.
I'll post in a couple hours, I'm gonna go get some food.
 
Wow. That was a long couple hours.
I'm tired, and can't think of anything harder.
 

Attachments

  • dontguess.jpg
    dontguess.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 19
Back