Guess that cars interior!

  • Thread starter Thread starter pimp racer
  • 1,426 comments
  • 39,836 views
It's a 2005 Pontiac GTO. That 1980 Civic had me stumped, but this is way too easy.
 
Next car:
cf70rsa.jpg
 
I know the GTO was too easy. It was 3AM and I didn't want to find a hard one at that time.
The car above is either a Cadillac or Lincoln limosene.
 
Max_DC

It might not be my turn, but at least I'm here on GTP every day, so have a guess, and this game will go on and not sleep for days and days....
 
Well, its not a Maybach

...some kind of VW based beach buggy?
 
TheCracker
Well, its not a Maybach

...some kind of VW based beach buggy?

Well, very cold, no European car.... go on ! Next try... :)
 
TwinTurboJay
Suzuki Swift convertible ?

No, but we are in the correct country now....
👍
 
Definately not a tvr interior, i'll say that much.

Something japanese. Hmm. Nissan? Toyota? Or Daihatsu? All beach buggies.
 
phat_pengiun
Definately not a tvr interior, i'll say that much.

Something japanese. Hmm. Nissan? Toyota? Or Daihatsu? All beach buggies.
Not a beach buggy... so if it is not beach buggy, it must be a..... 💡 ...go on !
 
Max_DC
Not a beach buggy... so if it is not beach buggy, it must be a..... 💡 ...go on !

Don't patronise me :irked:
 
phat_pengiun
Don't patronise me :irked:


:lol: sorry, but I want to give you a good but nat a too good hint at the same time you know... I mean the thread is about guessing, so I just wanted to give a little hint about the type of car.... so please go on....
 
I'm outta ideas. Strathcarron?
 
Hmm ok I give you a hint, it is a japanese roadster, that can be found in GT4....
 
Ford Explorer?
 
Woo, hang on.
 
Probably way off....but an early Prince Skyline interior?
 
Back