Guess That Headlight/Taillight

  • Thread starter Thread starter =V8 Power=
  • 1,635 comments
  • 55,581 views
Mazda 323? I think it's older than the 323, but I can't seem to find it or it's designation...
 
Mazda 323? I think it's older than the 323, but I can't seem to find it or it's designation...

You are correct it is a Mazda 323, your go.
 
ahahahtw9.jpg
 
Aston Martin DB5?

Volvo of some sort?
 
Ferrari 250?
 
Fxx?
 
ferrari 410 super america??
 
Is it a maserati of some sort?
 
alfa romeo thingy?
 
austin healey


Not likely, since I've already stated it's italian. It's also rare and you can see the brand/manufacturer associated with FIAT quite often... at least in some classic FIAT models.

With this being said, it's almost discovered... now just the model name's missing :sly:
 
autobianchi?
 
Alamborghini?
 
That is NOT and autobianchi... unless I'm blind...
Edit: I vote Bullet.Proof stays out of this thread and the blurred car thread unless he quits saying Fxx for everything... and doesn't say stupid answers. He's been postwhoring for a while in these threads.
 
Is it an abarth 1600gt??
 
Back