Guess That Headlight/Taillight

  • Thread starter Thread starter =V8 Power=
  • 1,635 comments
  • 55,581 views
Your go Viper


hellokk5.jpg
 
No and No.
 
Is that maybe a Biscayne? I'm pretty sure its a Chevrolet.
 
Not the Biscayne.
 
Chevrolet Impala was already asked

No not a Impala.
 
Sorry not a rambler.
 
Nope not a Belvedere.
 
Nope, not Roadmaster.

and its not a wagon either.
 
Nope.
 
Edit: I vote Bullet.Proof stays out of this thread and the blurred car thread unless he quits saying Fxx for everything... and doesn't say stupid answers. He's been postwhoring for a while in these threads.

:indiff:
I do that to amuse myself. Don't get worked up over something so trivial.

Also, you can't vote someone out of a thread.

Thankyou.

Is the current picture a pre 80's Ford?
 
edsel?
 

Edsel it is! I chose the edsel rear because everyone know the front but never takes notice of the rear. :)

Your go.
 
Back