Guess That Headlight/Taillight

  • Thread starter Thread starter =V8 Power=
  • 1,635 comments
  • 55,581 views
Very very! sorry for the lateness!
here it is!

 
Mazda RX2?

Toyota Celica?
 
Jensen Interceptor MK III.
 
WOW that was quick!
Bullet.Proof got it!
Jensen Interceptor MK III.


I should have picked a harder car!


Your turn!
 
woweewowee.jpg
 
It looks like an ALfa to me. Only thinig is, it's not a picture of the taillight or headlight, but half of the whole rear of the car!

:indiff:
I do that to amuse myself. Don't get worked up over something so trivial.

Also, you can't vote someone out of a thread.

Thankyou.
:odd:
Well, everytime you do it, your post count goes up by one. YOu do it so much, (not only is it annoying, but) I feel like you're doing it to raise your post count. Saying FXX for every picture in the blurred car thread isn't amusing to anyone, and I have no idea why you find it so interesting. I'm glad you haven't in this last post at least...
 
It looks like an ALfa to me. Only thinig is, it's not a picture of the taillight or headlight, but half of the whole rear of the car!


:odd:
Well, everytime you do it, your post count goes up by one. YOu do it so much, (not only is it annoying, but) I feel like you're doing it to raise your post count. Saying FXX for every picture in the blurred car thread isn't amusing to anyone, and I have no idea why you find it so interesting. I'm glad you haven't in this last post at least...
guess that car thrunk:lol:
 
It looks like an ALfa to me. Only thinig is, it's not a picture of the taillight or headlight, but half of the whole rear of the car!

Well obviously such a large part of the car isn't stopping you barking up the wrong tree.

No to both.


MINICOOPER120
:odd:
Well, everytime you do it, your post count goes up by one. YOu do it so much, (not only is it annoying, but) I feel like you're doing it to raise your post count. Saying FXX for every picture in the blurred car thread isn't amusing to anyone, and I have no idea why you find it so interesting. I'm glad you haven't in this last post at least...

You're obviously easily annoyed. Am I doing that to get a rise out of people?
Not always.
There's always the delightful ignore feature.

And with that, I'm going to end conversation about this, but feel free to continue by PM if you want to drag it on.
 
Studebaker Avanti?

I recognise that rear, but I can't quite place it.
 
No to both.

It's a British car.
 
I don't really think it is but triumph stag??
 
Nope.

Company made the bodies for the Austin Gypsy....
 
No and No.

It was in GT4 in a coupe guise.
 
Am i missing something obvious or is it just another Jensen Interceptor, this time with a soft top?
 
winner.jpg
 
Sorry for the moan but i really would like to see this thread still up and running so i was wondering if i could post a pic??
 
Sorry for the moan but i really would like to see this thread still up and running so i was wondering if i could post a pic??

I suppose it's my go... but since i can't be bothered - fire away Tommi!
 
Ok thanks very much Thecracker +rep!
 
SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST!!
Here it is:
 
Jag MK1?
jag MK2?
 
Nope
 
Mga?
 
Back