Guess That Headlight/Taillight

  • Thread starter Thread starter =V8 Power=
  • 1,635 comments
  • 55,581 views
usually, when someone doesn't get the answer, despite many, many people attempting the answer, the usual (and ethical) thing is to give more clues... and by clue I mean something that'll lead me to the answer.

The point that the car is British is a good clue. The one that it was built in the 50s is not. Of course it was built in the 50s, those headlamps are from the era.
 
No so far

Ok fair point Diego so:

It begins with an R and had a 1 and 1/2 litre engine.
 
thanks :)

No clue, though :dunce:
 
A Riley RME?
 
WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!


your turn!
 
Next!

 
Chevrolet Chevelle... late 70s?
 
No to both
 
Loutus G?
FXX?
 
Neither of those






... are even remotely close! :dunce:
 
Chevrolet El Camino?
 
Can you give me a year Diego?
 
Are you sure?

I could swear that was a MKII Loutus G.
Is it a Pontiac GTO?

Edit: Why did I wait 10 minutes to post this?
Edit: Got it, but Diego did the hard work, so it wouldn't be fair ;)
 
It's the 1973 to 1977 generation... FR-A Body something
 
It's a '77 El Camino SS!



- Diego's turn.

Danny - you're a mentalist
 
let's see if this works

 
Ford Granada MkII 2.8 Ghia X?
 
Ford Granada

Edit: Dammit Cracker!
 
;)

Next!

 
Porsche 904? mid-60s
 
Year?


;) - Your go.
 
Alpine A310 (1971–1984)?
 
yes... in fact, a 1983 Alpine A310 V6

 
*BUMP* Please could you keep this thread up and running!:D

cheers:D
 
Since Dan is offline, I hope he won't mind me posting one.
If ya do Dan, I'll take it down.

rearlightnoclueshere.jpg

I will personally strike anyone who doesn't know this.
 
Porsche 928?
 
Back