Guess That Headlight/Taillight

  • Thread starter Thread starter =V8 Power=
  • 1,635 comments
  • 55,581 views
Getting closer. Like i said above, nudge Alex - he's seen it ;)

Agh, I know which car you're on about... I just can't remember the name!
 
Railton Fairmont F29? :D
 
You SOAB Tophat, I only just realised you asked me what the car was via PM to get that right :mad:

:lol:
 
Was he the only one, Alex.?

That Railton-Fairmont is a surprisingly elegant car... but I thought the F29 was from the 1920s.
 
yes superberkut he was the only one to ask, And yes again i am the only one to see it IRL as far as I know. However the blue car not the red as there were only 2 made, this is the other.

Unfortunatley only photo i took of it, and one of few photos ever taken.
[/QUOTE]
 
Seeing as the thread's dead, here's a headlight.

Worst of luck to the lot of you
 
i dont no why but...lancia beta coupe:)
 
Lancia Delta? Aston Martin V8 from 1969 through 1972?
 
Rotary Junkie has it, I thought he had it so I googled the Bleinham, sure enough it was the very first image result...

c4ak4h91.jpg
 
If Rotary Junkie wants to post a picture,then this one don't count.

 
I can't see that image, reckon we can get a new one? I quite like this thread and I don't wanna see it die a slow death =/
 
Serge, what image host are you using?

Quite a lot of your pictures aren't showing up for people.
 
Okay so here's my mystery light unit... sorry the pic is quite small.

mysterylight.jpg
 
Renault 19?
 
Renault 19

Edit: Dammit, Dan!
 
Erm... yeah. I really need work on this not-making-it-way-too-easy thing :crazy:

1402087958_abd4e908df_o.jpg


TheCracker's turn now!
 
Back