Guess That Movie!

• Thread starter Daniel
  • 6,821 comments
Have a go with this one from my wife’s collection

99hraw.jpg

well, I will not try to guess the owner of those legs... the key is that actor, but we can't see his face clearly... Is he a french-moroccan actor? maybe Jamel Debbouze?

well, I will not try to guess the owner of those legs... the key is that actor, but we can't see his face clearly... Is he a french-moroccan actor? maybe Jamel Debbouze?

He is Jamel Debbouze, I'm impressed 👍

Doubt it'll be long before you work out which film it is now...

Thanks Liz 👍 I’ve been checking back here today for Rui to reply but he’s been keeping me waiting ;) I knew it as soon as I saw it, I guess it stuck in my mind because it’s a surprisingly good film.

Sorry it took me so long to answer; great to see no clues were needed! 👍

On that last pic: are those Rie Rasmussen's legs? :) (I'm not going to name the film I believe that's from; Liz did all the hard work!)

RUI
Sorry it took me so long to answer; great to see no clues were needed! 👍

On that last pic: are those Rie Rasmussen's legs? :) (I'm not going to name the film I believe that's from; Liz did all the hard work!)

I was pretty chuffed myself when I worked it out in my half asleep state this morning, cheers Rui.

Well done, it is Rie Rasmussen... she's very tall! You're a gent Rui, hopefully she'll see it before anyone steals her glory.

;)

RUI
I'm not going to name the film I believe that's from; Liz did all the hard work!

Angel-A

Thanks RUI, but next time say it. I didn't see this movie, but I was sure that the actor was Jamel Debbouze, I remember him in Asterix & Obelix: Mission Cleopatra.

My turn:
2vdflh0.jpg

Angel-A

Thanks RUI, but next time say it. I didn't see this movie, but I was sure that the actor was Jamel Debbouze, I remember him in Asterix & Obelix: Mission Cleopatra.

My turn:
2vdflh0.jpg

👍 Well done Liz. It's not Luc Besson's best work but it's ok. I remember him from Amélie, don't think I've seen anything else with him in.

I have absolutely no idea but he does look annoyingly familiar :confused:

RUI
And now something completely different :)
(Hope it's not too easy!)

It's not easy :ouch: there are hundreds of moveis featuring Vespa's!

I think a clue or better/higher res image may be required before I get anywhere with this.

:)

The internet failed me with you one Rui, guess it helps if you've seen it ;)

Is it Marie Antoinette?

Cheers

Neal

The marie antoinette had a big gap between the teeth :crazy:

Amadeus seems plausible

Guess this one: (my first question on this thread:nervous:)

The marie antoinette had a big gap between the teeth :crazy:

Amadeus seems plausible

Guess this one: (my first question on this thread:nervous:)

Defiance??? :lol: You have to make sure the address link doesnt have the movie name in it already.... ;)

Use tinypic.com to convert the picture link into a non-revealing link...I only worked this out recently ;)

Technically you're meant to guess the current film to get a turn but we'll let you off as it's your first go :D

I was on a roll for a while but I've gone off the boil recently and I'm not convinced I got it right with Amadeus :irked:

Is it Stilles Land?

He can't be a very good actor if he has to write his lines on his hand ;)

Back