Guess That Track

sparkytooth
It's the Cathedral Rocks Complex (I,II,III or A,B and C),Driving Park Complex (Test Course,Beginners,Motorland).

Even though you can't guess the complexes (as far as I understand), it's none of that in your post. New hint in 3 guesses

I mentioned the tracks in the Paranthesis I used......

I call the Nordschleife (In GT5 we also have GP/D,GP/F and 24Hr and 4Hr),La Sarthe (LeMans),Tahiti Maze.

sparkytooth
I mentioned the tracks in the Paranthesis I used......

I call the Nordschleife (In GT5 we also have GP/D,GP/F and 24Hr and 4Hr),La Sarthe (LeMans),Tahiti Maze.

Yes, but you still mentioned 6 tracks when the upper limit is 2. The 2 first of this are incorrect.

Whoops....also Y not try your luck in the GT5 guess that car (I'm dominating).I call Twin Ring Motegi Complex (West and East)

sparkytooth
Whoops....also Y not try your luck in the GT5 guess that car (I'm dominating).I call Twin Ring Motegi Complex (West and East)

I did once but haven't got around to it, I don't see the point in the points, so to speak :lol:

All incorrect. Hint:

Other turn ones is a 🤬 about if there will be an accident. Here, it's about who it will hit!

sparkytooth
Hmmmm....Swiss Alps,Circuito de la Comunitat Valenciana Ricardo Tormo.

Still no. I'm off for a good nights sleep so this'll give you time to think. Like most others it sounds worse than it actually is :sly:

No. You're missing a very important bit of the hints.

New hint:

One mistake, and you'll end either in the 🤬 or the *name of a sea whose name would give the riddle away*

Latest Posts

Back