Guess That Track

This one really isn't that level sparky :lol:

What cars in GT4 has V8? And where does these cars go when they're done singing?

This one really isn't that level sparky :lol:

What cars in GT4 has V8? And where does these cars go when they're done singing?
Hmmm.... so many cars with V8s in GT4,Holden for example,but I call Twin Ring Motegi West,Suzukaaaa east,Opera Paris.

One are a step in the right direction. Once you connect that track to a certain category of V8 powered cars it'll stare you in the face

Still no. I'll give you a hint, the V8s were looking for has a championship, and have been in the major "stationary" GT releases 3 times. This is the only time they were not called *** (to not make it too easy :sly: )

So far, 3 of the tracks mentioned are in the same championship. But no hit yet.

Hint: This track was not in the first or latest GT

Midfield.

Singing refers to your riddle with Opera Paris, the V8 part being DTM cars (which oddly has a race at Fuji, I thought they learnt from the ITC) and round 2 of the DTM-ish championship (starting with Opera Paris) is Midfield.

I should have come up with this sooner, being the NASCAR fan I am. We do need a facepalm smilie though.

In the older games, GT2 specifically, we were infuriating when it came to licence tests.

Two answers available.

Okay, so...

- It HAS to be in GTPSP;
- It was an annoying license track.
- It existed in GT2;

So...

- Laguna Seca;
- Trial Mountain.

The Corkscrew at Laguna Seca gave me so much grief in GT2 (Viper GTS-R), I gave up for months at a time way back when. Racer100 has the forum.

Answer #2: 1 lap of Apricot Hill in the GT-one race car.

The Corkscrew at Laguna Seca gave me so much grief in GT2 (Viper GTS-R), I gave up for months at a time way back when. Racer100 has the forum.

Laguna wasn't that hard. All you had to do was brake before the little jump before the entrance to the corkscrew and keep the 670hp beast under control (this is the harder part).

Yes, especially when you're 12.
I'm 15 and I believe you must be talking about S license (Can't remember exactly because last time I played it I was 14). I-A whatever one has a viper and corkscrew is easy as pie.

No, the I-A one. Allow me to explain, I got a PS1 at the end of it's life, and got GT2 after the PS2 debuted. It was the first game I took advantage of new memory cards with, and I did not understand what patience was. It took me many months off and on trying, but I did finally get it...then ran into the GT-one test.

So, it's me! I didn't have too much trouble with the Viper, but with the R390 GT1 Race Car, and all of those 🤬 tries to gold that test (that was too located in the Corkscrew).

This riddle is composed of two tracks to answer.

We were together as siblings, but now we're separated.

Latest Posts

Back