*gulp* XJ220 Racer....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jim Prower
  • 14 comments
  • 1,088 views

Jim Prower

The Big Blue Ford.
Premium
Messages
10,620
Messages
gtp_jimprower
Is it authentic? I mean...still...even if not....wow...

 
With a sound like that it's probably a genuine racer.

This guy's obviously got a fair bit of cash to be able to own

a Jag XJ220 Racer and a Vector W8.
 
Yeah...forgot that was there, too.
 
Vector..... oh god *faints*

Yeah, I know.
They're not that great and they're damn ugly, even if they are fast,
but they still cost FIVE times more than I earn in a year.
 
Yeah, I know.
They're not that great and they're damn ugly, even if they are fast,
but they still cost FIVE times more than I earn in a year.

They also have that stupid 3 speed auto....Amazing sounding Jaguar though.
 
Yeah, I know.
They're not that great and they're damn ugly, even if they are fast,
but they still cost FIVE times more than I earn in a year.

I meant it more as that I LOVE the vector.

The jaguar on the other hand is also very cool.
 
I can't remember if that home is in Monaco, but I can tell you from personal experience, the car is indeed, authentic.

The Jaguar's been around Monaco for quite a long time, as I recall. I last remember seeing it right outside the building where the Top Marques show is held a couple years ago. I've never seen the Vector though.
 
The XJ220 racer IS genuine. Note please exhibit A below v v v :p

Le_Mans-1995-06-18-057.jpg
 
aha. Huh. were these modified from stock road cars?
 
aha. Huh. were these modified from stock road cars?

The XJ220s pretty much were, I believe. TWR made about 20 that are exactly like this one, but street legal.
 
Huh. Didn't think Jaguar actually had an official effort, so I guess that was left to the privateers.
 
Back