I have decided to use the '07 GTR for my 550pp race. Any advice setting up the suspension, trans and diff Andy? I am kinda lost on awd setups especially with the diff. Doesnt need to be a custom tune just need a starting point and ill fine tune it
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo - Whitey, you always drove such cool cars in GT5, don't be tempted by the ".........darkside........"... !!!!
I've started / done a GTR setup with Filip so have a rough idea of where to start.
I might have something else which could be a Whitey special... Different, patriotic and also good on it's tyres, fast and easy to drive
You're noticing understeer, which is exactly how the 12C has always handled. The Veyron also has issues with understeer.
Perhaps, before you go about slamming the tune, you might spend more time with breaking conservatively leading into corners in the 12C while exhibiting more refined throttle control while cornering. In other words, it's the driver not the tune, in this case.
For the record, @
Highlandor, I think the tune is fairly solid (I've brought the down the front compression just a little for my taste, however). I've been lapping Spa consistently at around 2:24 which is a second off the official McLaren 12C lap time for the course and on the Nurburgring Nordschleife I'm coming in around 6:56 which, of course, is well ahead of the impressive real world 7:28 set by von Saurma. In other words, the tune is delivering expected results, so thanks for another solid tune.
We appreciate all the hard work and effort!
Thank you, it's ok, to be honest after everything that has happened (all the antagonistic comments/actions) on this sub-forum the biggest surprise is that it's taken this long for someone to write something like that...(!!)
"He" has quoted a setup that hasn't been revised (no V1.2 / V2.0) - how convenient.
Notice he has never posted a like or a positive comment before..?
"He" hasnt bothered saying what track, online/offline, or in fact, any details about 'where' he used the setup (most likely Mariokart or Ridgeracer) or any details about his wheel/pad or driving style (how convenient) - so what has he got to hide..?
The OP clearly stated setups will not suit everyone.
It's taken a while to get used to the MR setups, and sports soft tuning, so it wasn't one of the better ones..
After running a website/series for nearly 3 years and dealing with numerous trolls and troublemakers, being threatened with everything from lawsuits to getting my head kicked in, this is just (as we say over here) "...water off a duck's back.." ...
Hopefully, I'll be able to finish off the revisions this weekend and bring most setups up to V1.2/V2.0 specs 👍
Many thanks for all your support, as always, much appreciated
