Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,499 views
haha oops. Fixed

I've always wanted to do that. But haven't had the tools for the operation. I had a Roxio capture card but it was crap and I was disappointed. I want a new one so I can get involved again.
Snake, I can pitch in. My capture card can effectively record 720p60.
 
I have a capture card for HD and non-hd for PS2 stuff, plus editing tools. I can help haha. :cheers:
 
Hey guys, a little (big) update! Today, I'm going to Mazda to buy a brand new 2016 Mazda3.

This one:

IMG_20160416_110737.jpg
IMG_20160416_110749.jpg


Which I test drove before. Still on the lot, so they put it aside for me.
 
How do I download games to it
 
I'm going to need more than Google to do this on my own
 
I'm going to need more than Google to do this on my own
Gt2 is 5 dollars bro


Also, scrap gts ,make gt2 hd remake. The sound of the turbos on gt2..... Yessssssssssss
 
Gt2 is 5 dollars bro


Also, scrap gts ,make gt2 hd remake. The sound of the turbos on gt2..... Yessssssssssss
I know, I has, it was my 2nd game I've ever got.
 
Quiet in here. Guess I'll claim the first post of the month!!
 
I think there maybe a reason everybody is so quiet.
 
Anybody know where I can watch initial d legend 3?
 
I got a birthday car today for GT6! The Infinti G20!

I might be on later to have a spin with it if anyone is interested?
 
Back