Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,512 views
PfOc0Cz.jpg
Look at that <3
 
About to test the Ford GT40 Mark I.
Actually...What's the next Wangan spec?
 
Ugh I got held up doing other things, wish I could have made it on earlier. Always another night though :)
 
CLASS B TOUGE LOBBY OPEN!!!
edit: CLASS B TOUGE LOBBY CLOSED!!!
 
Last edited:
I'm about to open a club lobby shortly.


EDIT: Room open.
 
Last edited:
Touge lobby open my peep
edit: it is now closed
 
Last edited:
I'm setting up a lobby to test tune @ Wangan again. :cheers:

We can discuss the situation on the story arc too.
 
I'm setting up a lobby to test tune @ Wangan again. :cheers:

We can discuss the situation on the story arc too.
Joining now for a bit, I was out all day, bit of relaxing was needed :cool:
 
Friday update (sounds awesome, right?):

Cars added to the 13 Devils class:

  • Sileighty: 415hp / 1270kg
  • Nissan Z32 TT: 450hp / 1550kg
  • Toyota MR2 GT-S: 415hp / 1320kg
  • RX7 FC efini '91: 445hp / 1290kg

Also: @twitcher @Kryption @V0RT3X @jackknife @gears_1000 I need a pic of your character/description of your car for the story thread
 
Last edited:
Back