Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,534 views
Marco, I hardly touch my 360.
 
Sorry, will just have to close the room for a while. I need to take photos for my story.
 
Hey guys sorry for my absence, I moved a couple of days ago and I don't have an Internet connection yet. I already signed for it though, should arrive in a couple of weeks, 30 days at max. In the meantime I might be getting a wheel so I could be back better than before :) I hope you're all having fun!
 
Hey guys, I finally have time get on tonight, I get off work at 4:30 so expect me around 5 ish or so.
 
Wangan lobby up! I'll be thinking on Kaage's intro while I race tonight. :cheers:
 
Got my ps3 back, but the cable modem isn't complying at the moment :( I did however start work on my touge FC so theres that, but I wanted purple wheels, but of course I don't have any purples because the 15th anv content went away from me again, so I'll have redownload that, seeing as I want a gray and purple theme for the cards, not gray and blue.
 
Got my ps3 back, but the cable modem isn't complying at the moment :( I did however start work on my touge FC so theres that, but I wanted purple wheels, but of course I don't have any purples because the 15th anv content went away from me again, so I'll have redownload that, seeing as I want a gray and purple theme for the cards, not gray and blue.
Go buy a Plymouth Cuda or a 69 Charger ;)
 
I'm going to open a Wangan room soon to test the Callaway C12.
 
My FD has 3 very good tunes on it (one for each) would it be weird if I used it for everything?

CityofArtsandSciences-Night_2_zpsfdc8f567.jpg
 
My FD has 3 very good tunes on it (one for each) would it be weird if I used it for everything?
Not at all, lol.
Don't forget the FD is a special spec wangan car.
 
@KazaMR2 @G_Parrilla
Yo...GT40 Mark 1 '66 is uber glitched, pls nerf

I got to 215 without even trying. Would probably have done 220 or even 230 through the tunnel at 470/1100
 
I'll be opening a wangan lobby to test more cars today at around 7-8PM UTC, my first priority is the '13 Viper, I'll get a classic GT40 to try next too. Is there any other cars in perticular that you guys want to be able to drive in that class?
 
I'll be opening a wangan lobby to test more cars today at around 7-8PM UTC, my first priority is the '13 Viper, I'll get a classic GT40 to try next too. Is there any other cars in perticular that you guys want to be able to drive in that class?
*2002 Viper GTS
The '13 starts with 558 HP, so detuning it is bound to make it OP.
Also, I think the Neon SRT4 '03 is perfect in the specs.
...I have a room up already.
 
Sorry I haven't been around for a few days...was at a friend's wedding over the weekend. I'll be around this week for sure though
 
*2002 Viper GTS
The '13 starts with 558 HP, so detuning it is bound to make it OP.
Also, I think the Neon SRT4 '03 is perfect in the specs.
...I have a room up already.

I'm testing the '13, G was testing the '02 :lol:

I'll get a Neon when I'm on too.
 
I'm testing the '13, G was testing the '02 :lol:

I'll get a Neon when I'm on too.
I'm pretty dead serious about how broken the GT40 Mark I is. I'll even demo-run it at the spec.
 
I'm pretty dead serious about how broken the GT40 Mark I is. I'll even demo-run it at the spec.
I'm getting on, I spent most the morning playing soul calibur lost swords. THANKS FOR THE TIPS I CAN'T READ.
 
Worst setup ever but I finally got a wheel, a G27 nonetheless :D thanks to my awesome gf for getting me this :) it's hard as he'll driving with this, even more because I'm shifting stick! But I'll practice a lot and I'll be back when my Internet arrives :mischievous:
20150615_202533.jpg
 
Last edited:
Worst setup ever but I finally got a wheel, a G27 nonetheless :D thanks to my awesome gf for getting me this :) it's hard as he'll driving with this, even more because I'm shifting stick! But I'll practice a lot and I'll be back when my Internet arrives :mischievous:View attachment 390429
dinner will be exciting
Something from last week event :cool:

needs more midget
 
Back