Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,532 views
Wangan room up
Edit: Closed a long time ago
 
Last edited:
Hi guys..

Sorry i haven't been online.. my modem decided to fry the next day [guess it couldn't handle being on for 26 hours..]

I just bought a new one but i'm working late tonight so i'll try to set it up and enter online tonight [finger crossed]

Also to who do i address for my wangan character? and does the character have to stay using one specific car?
 
One of the hosts, Me, @G_Parrilla or @TheNeos.

Or the main organiser of the story @Kryption. :cheers:

And no, other cars are allowed as long as it makes sense.
Do i mention it here in the forum or via pm here or in psn?
For me my character will be using a NSX [still tuning to beat that audi from last night :P] and an awd.. [still unsure if gtr,evo]
 
Do i mention it here in the forum or via pm here or in psn?
For me my character will be using a NSX [still tuning to beat that audi from last night :p] and an awd.. [still unsure if gtr,evo]

Sure, set up a private chat here and I'll sort it out. :cheers: Interesting first choice, I'm also an MR runner at the wangan too.
 
More Special Spec needed on the 1959 Corvette Stingray Concept. At 470 HP, it could have easily beaten 220 MPH.

Handling didn't play a factor in this car, oddly. It usually acts like the spawn of Kaza's nightmares.
 
Last edited:
Um where are the list for those special spec cars?
[oh kaza i posted in the chat]
 
Um where are the list for those special spec cars?
[oh kaza i posted in the chat]
Page 1, they're hidden in a spoiler in the post about the classes.
 
sorry guys I been sick but I'll be on tonight, around 6:30 cst.
 
I'll be on tonight around 9:30 est..
got on last night but around 11pm..

Welcome back Kryption..

Question about the special cars.. I see the NSX type R '02 but what about other NSX years do they have to follow suit?
 
Last edited:
I'll be on tonight around 9:30 est..
got on last night but around 11pm..

Welcome back Kryption..

Question about the special cars.. I see the NSX type R '02 but what about other NSX years do they have to follow suit?
Generally speaking, a spec for one NSX usually applies to all of the variations of that model generation. Example would be an FD of any year would have to follow the spec of the '91 that we have.
 
Generally speaking, a spec for one NSX usually applies to all of the variations of that model generation. Example would be an FD of any year would have to follow the spec of the '91 that we have.

Some may have exceptions, I know that the GTO/3000GT variations are strange, the higher performance ones definitly have a slight difference, but apart from that, it's correct. :cheers:
 
Some may have exceptions, I know that the GTO/3000GT variations are strange, the higher performance ones definitly have a slight difference, but apart from that, it's correct. :cheers:
Um what are the specs for the skyline's though? i have a few in mind and also skyline variations..
 
Um what are the specs for the skyline's though? i have a few in mind and also skyline variations..

They haven't been tested yet. I will make sure skylines are the next priority in my test session.
 
Ah oka.. couse i've been trying but i can't get mine to shed it's weight... i'm considering taking off the doors and hood.. but the game won't let me :P
 
They haven't been tested yet. I will make sure skylines are the next priority in my test session.

'59 Stingray Concept too. I'll be testing the Shelby Daytona
 
They haven't been tested yet. I will make sure skylines are the next priority in my test session.
r32 variants have a problem reaching past 318 kph, except for the nismo s-tune , I can get that one to 326 kph, they have amazing acceleration but not so good high end.
R33 is fine for all models ,
r34 might have to be special tuned , I have been able to get 338 kph without drafting
r35 needs downtuning, but you can reach 330 kph, it's a little sluggish due to it being a tank.
 
r32 variants have a problem reaching past 318 kph, except for the nismo s-tune , I can get that one to 326 kph, they have amazing acceleration but not so good high end.
R33 is fine for all models ,
r34 might have to be special tuned , I have been able to get 338 kph without drafting
r35 needs downtuning, but you can reach 330 kph, it's a little sluggish due to it being a tank.
I agree the R35 is a tank yet i've seen some ppl racing it around the HP range 400-500hp and those things are quick and have good top speed. but sadly mine even full tuned are slow as molasses getting up to speed.
Yet i'm still trying to tune the skyline to be competitive.. though concentrating right now on my NSX.. lol but i still tune my GTR's
 
I agree the R35 is a tank yet i've seen some ppl racing it around the HP range 400-500hp and those things are quick and have good top speed. but sadly mine even full tuned are slow as molasses getting up to speed.
Yet i'm still trying to tune the skyline to be competitive.. though concentrating right now on my NSX.. lol but i still tune my GTR's
try the r33 gtr '97, that one I feel has the best top end, and acceleration balance. it's fairly light also.
 
try the r33 gtr '97, that one I feel has the best top end, and acceleration balance. it's fairly light also.
I got a full tune R33 [has detailed interior] so i dunno if that's the one you're referring to? tried it for route x, but never got around to finishing it's tune.
 
I got a full tune R33 [has detailed interior] so i dunno if that's the one you're referring to? tried it for route x, but never got around to finishing it's tune.
yup the 97 is the premium one I think, I'd have to check, but it does better on the top end than the r32 unfortunately (I like the r32's body style and headlights lol) I wonder how the 2000gt skyline would do, the really old one xD
 
yup the 97 is the premium one I think, I'd have to check, but it does better on the top end than the r32 unfortunately (I like the r32's body style and headlights lol) I wonder how the 2000gt skyline would do, the really old one xD
The one I have or the even older BLRA one?
 
Back