Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,534 views
If the power output is below 150, it probably ain't going very fast.
:/ too bad we can't engine swap xD, slap a vr35 in that little space somehow. It would work. INGENUITY.
 
And me at work :banghead:
I wanna race..
Would love to be able to do engine swaps... i know a few cars that would greatly help..
 
So the Daytona was a flop. At 470/1100 it topped at 190.


@Kryption do you mind if I handle the circuit classes?
 
H-pattern doesn't want to work now, even though it works on the computer, its not doing anything on the ps3.....
 
And me at work :banghead:
I wanna race..
Would love to be able to do engine swaps... i know a few cars that would greatly help..
haha I'm at work also. if we could do engine swaps. I would put... 2jz twin turbo in a mitsubishi Imiev.

Kryption isn't an organiser. :lol:
I just throw together random events and suggest them xD
 
Last edited:
Who organizes?
 

Cars with special specs:

  • Supra RZ '97: 450hp / 1300kg
  • 300ZX Z31 '83: 435hp / 1300kg
  • NSX Type R '02: 440hp / 1370kg
  • RX7 FD Type A '02: 445hp / 1230kg
  • Ferrari 512BB '76: 455hp / 1460kg
  • Lambo Countach '88: 452hp / 1480kg
  • Sileighty: 415hp / 1270kg
  • Nissan Z32 TT: 450hp / 1550kg
  • Toyota MR2 GT-S: 415hp / 1320kg
  • RX7 FC efini '91: 445hp / 1310kg
  • Ruf Yellowbird: 470hp / 1350kg
  • Nissan 200Sx/Silvia K's AERO (S14): 452hp / 1350kg
  • Mistsubishi GTO/3000GT: 470hp / 1370kg
  • Mine's Lancer EVO VI: 470hp / 1115kg
RX7 FC Efini? Do you mean FD?
 
Wangan Run Club Lobby open


EDIT: Closed
 
Last edited:
Lobby for wangan open. Been testing my 512BB's transmission and struck gold.
 
Lobby for wangan open. Been testing my 512BB's transmission and struck gold.
nice, I tend to stick away from wangan because I'm not very good with tuning the trans lol
 
nice, I tend to stick away from wangan because I'm not very good with tuning the trans lol
All I did was adjust the transmission somewhat and I got the speeds listed below:
Second bridge arch: 196 MPH
End of first tunnel: 203 MPH
Second tunnel: 207 (almost 208)
 
All I did was adjust the transmission somewhat and I got the speeds listed below:
Second bridge arch: 196 MPH
End of first tunnel: 203 MPH
Second tunnel: 207 (almost 208)
nice, got that 333kph mark ^^
 
Is there a room open?
 
Last edited:
I agree the R35 is a tank yet i've seen some ppl racing it around the HP range 400-500hp and those things are quick and have good top speed. but sadly mine even full tuned are slow as molasses getting up to speed.
Yet i'm still trying to tune the skyline to be competitive.. though concentrating right now on my NSX.. lol but i still tune my GTR's
R35 are kinda tanky yes xD but if tuned right they can smash the track :) I have a couple of those, one being my best tune yet, 600hp divided between good acceleration and good top speed, with very balanced handling. But it took a lot of fiddling to find the perfect tune. They can be pretty fast cars :)
 
Testing is nearly complete for the GTR lot.

Also me & G were talking about the stingray concept, and we want to try make the wangan seem as it would be in real life. So road cars, supercars, but mostly high-tuned monsters (But aren't they all like that? :lol:)

Also from now on as the organiser of the Wangan section, I ask of all of you to ONLY request cars to be tested if you will use them in the story or races. Not just one-offs that only you want to use for one time or twice. Otherwise I will never get the testing done and move onto the higher-class.
 
Testing is nearly complete for the GTR lot.

Also me & G were talking about the stingray concept, and we want to try make the wangan seem as it would be in real life. So road cars, supercars, but mostly high-tuned monsters (But aren't they all like that? :lol:)

Also from now on as the organiser of the Wangan section, I ask of all of you to ONLY request cars to be tested if you will use them in the story or races. Not just one-offs that only you want to use for one time or twice. Otherwise I will never get the testing done and move onto the higher-class.
I liked the high tuned monsters bit :3
 
Testing is nearly complete for the GTR lot.

Also me & G were talking about the stingray concept, and we want to try make the wangan seem as it would be in real life. So road cars, supercars, but mostly high-tuned monsters (But aren't they all like that? :lol:)

Also from now on as the organiser of the Wangan section, I ask of all of you to ONLY request cars to be tested if you will use them in the story or races. Not just one-offs that only you want to use for one time or twice. Otherwise I will never get the testing done and move onto the higher-class.
'59 Stingray Racer because Dag will probably use it after the 512BB goes bad.
 
R35 are kinda tanky yes xD but if tuned right they can smash the track :) I have a couple of those, one being my best tune yet, 600hp divided between good acceleration and good top speed, with very balanced handling. But it took a lot of fiddling to find the perfect tune. They can be pretty fast cars :)
definately, I prefer the r35 for circuits like fuji. or tracks with those high speed, to chicane combo deal there. My favourite track to run r35 on would have to be nurburgring. It's a challenge to harness the power when you have it at 1k + HP, it's so much fun, but there's no room for error at all lol.
 
I liked the high tuned monsters bit :3
I agree high end high horse power monsters should roam the streets but run with similar cars :P
I'm interested in using the Spirra prototype for my character since though his main car is the NSX the spirra right now i feel provides more power and similar handling than the nsx can provide to a degree..

Also considering an 4wd for my character.. after experiencing what an R8 can do..[this is for the future]
 
when I think high tuned monsters, I think Nismo, mine's opera, and RUF....definately RUF
I do have a CTR i would love to run... And an S tune R32..
But i also think that high HP cars like close to 500 hp is plenty fast for the wangan. above that um.. well life insurance premiums are high ..lol
 
Back