Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,541 views
I do have a CTR i would love to run... And an S tune R32..
But i also think that high HP cars like close to 500 hp is plenty fast for the wangan. above that um.. well life insurance premiums are high ..lol
"has race tuned lexus"
"marks "no modifcations" on insurance.
85 dollar insurance quote xD.
 
"has race tuned lexus"
"marks "no modifcations" on insurance.
85 dollar insurance quote xD.
Nice :D My cars i just say no race mods but have custom parts [covers rim's bodykit and suspension] thank you loop holes
 
Nice :D My cars i just say no race mods but have custom parts [covers rim's bodykit and suspension] thank you loop holes
aha xD I have a 97' maxima, it had flat floors on the bottom front, to about the middle. Looks like they didn't finish it lol, and also I noticed old...old.... ancient... like 1997 bilstein stage 2 brakes, that squeal when I stop at slow speeds lmao. I had to change those out asap , the rotors were rusted and 1.2 mm too thin lol.
 
Hey @G_Parrilla can I take over the circuit stuff?

We don't have a circuit stuff at the time, and we don't plan to have one as we are a street racing club. We have some ideas for specific events in circuits though, and they are already pretty organised.

Also, for the Sting. I don't think we can spec it for the club. That doesn't means that you can't use it in the story, they are two unrelated things. 👍
 
We don't have a circuit stuff at the time, and we don't plan to have one as we are a street racing club. We have some ideas for specific events in circuits though, and they are already pretty organised.

Also, for the Sting. I don't think we can spec it for the club. That doesn't means that you can't use it in the story, they are two unrelated things. 👍
I can try to spec it by dropping the power.
 
aha xD I have a 97' maxima, it had flat floors on the bottom front, to about the middle. Looks like they didn't finish it lol, and also I noticed old...old.... ancient... like 1997 bilstein stage 2 brakes, that squeal when I stop at slow speeds lmao. I had to change those out asap , the rotors were rusted and 1.2 mm too thin lol.
sounds like a fun car :D
 
sounds like a fun car :D
not really, it doesn't like to stay running, it cuts out at low rpm . usually when I start it it cuts out every 5 seconds until I start moving, then it dies again the first red light or intersection lmao.
 
not really, it doesn't like to stay running, it cuts out at low rpm . usually when I start it it cuts out every 5 seconds until I start moving, then it dies again the first red light or intersection lmao.
Sounds like bad air/fuel mix and timing issue.. it happened in my Starion.. had to keep the rev's at 1500 in a light for it not to turn off
 
Sounds like bad air/fuel mix and timing issue.. it happened in my Starion.. had to keep the rev's at 1500 in a light for it not to turn off
yeah that's what I have to do, keep it between 800 and 1500 rpm to avoid it turning off, and it does like to just sit there and rumble, then turn off lol let's take this to pm
 
yeah that's what I have to do, keep it between 800 and 1500 rpm to avoid it turning off, and it does like to just sit there and rumble, then turn off lol let's take this to pm
Oka i'll wait for your pm
 
Yay I got my H-pattern to work. I just needed to calibrate the shifter lol. I got an idea for a new event.... a special event one might say.
 
Yay I got my H-pattern to work. I just needed to calibrate the shifter lol. I got an idea for a new event.... a special event one might say.
then when you get in your real car and you try to go 6th gear, you're in reverse.
 
then when you get in your real car and you try to go 6th gear, you're in reverse.
6th to reverse? That's fine nothing bad would happen at all...
 
then when you get in your real car and you try to go 6th gear, you're in reverse.
And at that point you realize that you've been playing GT too much. Luckily my old RX7 had reverse off to the side of 5 instead of directly below.
 
And at that point you realize that you've been playing GT too much. Luckily my old RX7 had reverse off to the side of 5 instead of directly below.
I'm glad I have a column shifter...The worst I can do is either throw my car into Park, or into neutral if I'm shooting for reverse. Sometimes I put it on 3 instead of D by accident
 
I'm glad I have a column shifter...The worst I can do is either throw my car into Park, or into neutral if I'm shooting for reverse. Sometimes I put it on 3 instead of D by accident
But manual is so much fun. Especially when learning how to balance the clutch.
 
But manual is so much fun. Especially when learning how to balance the clutch.
Manual is a lot of fun, I'm upset my car is an automatic, but I am happy it's a nissan at least haha. sometimes when my car feels like running okay, I will start in 1, and destroy my transmission shifting from 1-2-3-SHE WANTS THE D ... sorry had to I'm getting off of work right now and I just got paid so it's a great day lmao. My favourite about learning to drive manual was the jolting and stalling after a light turned green.
 
Manual is a lot of fun, I'm upset my car is an automatic, but I am happy it's a nissan at least haha. sometimes when my car feels like running okay, I will start in 1, and destroy my transmission shifting from 1-2-3-SHE WANTS THE D ... sorry had to I'm getting off of work right now and I just got paid so it's a great day lmao. My favourite about learning to drive manual was the jolting and stalling after a light turned green.
I had a convertible RX7 with an auto. Shifting into reverse raised the rear like 5 feet into the air. Not to mention it had some engine tuning to the manifold that made it unnecessarily loud.
 
Speaking of trannys, how are they in the place you guys live? Here in Argentina the other day there was a news about a thief that couldn't escape because he didn't drive auto. 99% of cars here are manual :D
 
Speaking of trannys, how are they in the place you guys live? Here in Argentina the other day there was a news about a thief that couldn't escape because he didn't drive auto. 99% of cars here are manual :D
Mostly autos in Florida. Yea, you have the young ricers that start with their manuals, but then they get old and switch to autos. Also, the manual is a dying breed being replaced by the paddle shifter.
 
Everything up here in New England is an automatic.
 
Mostly everything here in Illinois is auto
 
Mostly autos in Florida. Yea, you have the young ricers that start with their manuals, but then they get old and switch to autos. Also, the manual is a dying breed being replaced by the paddle shifter.
Sadly so very very true and my car has paddle shifter.. [hello new fangled auto tranny called CVT ]
I drove manual for 12 yrs.. i miss it but the n remember those long, dull, annoying traffic jams that made me wish i had an auto tranny like everyone else..
Though i miss it i'll stick with the cvt now :D
 
Last edited:
Sadly so very very true and my car has paddle shifter.. [hello new fangled auto tranny called CVT ]
I drove manual for 12 yrs.. i miss it but the n remember those long, dull, annoying traffic jams that made me wish i had an auto tranny like everyone else..
Though i miss it i'll stick with the cvt now :D
I'll just take what I can get xD.
 
My H-Pattern worked on my PS4 but still isn't working on PS3 :'(
 
not really, it doesn't like to stay running, it cuts out at low rpm . usually when I start it it cuts out every 5 seconds until I start moving, then it dies again the first red light or intersection lmao.
Try upping the "low rev limiter" don't really know how it's called in English xD my Honda had the same problem. After 15 years in the hands of a not-really-caring owner the limit below which the car shuts down progressively dropped. I popped the hood, tweaked the bolt that controls this thing and it runs way smoother now :)
 
then when you get in your real car and you try to go 6th gear, you're in reverse.
Almost did it today lol then I remembered my car only has 5 gears xD
 
Back