Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,522 views
oh, I think I'll watch. I can't shift right lmao.
maybe that's why i also don't do well in drag.. can't shift right.. though has anyone tried auto tranny in drag?
 
maybe that's why i also don't do well in drag.. can't shift right.. though has anyone tried auto tranny in drag?
It's slower than turtle drag racing.
 
I always used my GTR when I did some drag racing, needless to say it never lost a race :lol: but with FR cars it's all another thing, and I guess that for transmission in depends on what the car has, if stick or flappy paddles! Also as starter there could be a car parked on the side using the horn as an audio version of the christmas tree, a bit like we did in the death Midget cone of death :D
 
I always used my GTR when I did some drag racing, needless to say it never lost a race :lol: but with FR cars it's all another thing, and I guess that for transmission in depends on what the car has, if stick or flappy paddles! Also as starter there could be a car parked on the side using the horn as an audio version of the christmas tree, a bit like we did in the death Midget cone of death :D
I think I have a Jay Leno tank car. Loud as hell horn.
 
I think I have a Jay Leno tank car. Loud as hell horn.
That's a boat horn :lol: well not really a car that would fit in a street racing environment, isn't it? :sly:
 
Jesus, if I wanted to do drag racing, I would join the greatest forums on here.... the infamous drag racing forum
Nice to know people are agreeing with me.
 
Last edited:
That's a boat horn :lol: well not really a car that would fit in a street racing environment, isn't it? :sly:
Well but still it's fun to see it going down the street.. though i would love to see it entering one a toll booth and see the reaction of the employee or 2 entering the service plaza and seeing all the tourist going WTH is that..
 
Well but still it's fun to see it going down the street.. though i would love to see it entering one a toll booth and see the reaction of the employee or 2 entering the service plaza and seeing all the tourist going WTH is that..
Jay Leno still drives it, I think.
 
I think he has used that one more for pebble beach more than others.. as it is a great sight :D
I'm going to be starting chapter 1 at the end of this week. Please get all intros in by next week ^^
 
Hey, I'm gonna run with @ELmarcotuff later today if his work is forgiving. And then we'll report to you guys how it goes.

although marc is probably gonna get rekt
 
Guys what times are you running on the 1/4 mile? I'm around the 9,8 mark, is it good?
 
Lobby up for 86 day! Bring your 86s (or FR-S & BRZs) to Fuji circuit! :D

Edit: Closed
 
Last edited:
Hey, I'm gonna run with @ELmarcotuff later today if his work is forgiving. And then we'll report to you guys how it goes.

although marc is probably gonna get rekt
Uh huh
 
The Drag event lobby is now up and underway! :cheers:

drag-png.421964.png

Regulations:

800hp
1100kg+
No 4WDs
1/4 runs
No Nitrous/Nos
Sports soft

Edit: Closed
 
Last edited:
The Drag event lobby is now up and underway! :cheers:

Regulations:

800hp
1100kg+
No 4WDs
1/4 runs
No Nitrous/Nos
Sports soft

Edit: Closed
SPORT SOFT? I tuned my car (that I couldn't use of course) on Race soft haha I thought we were doing drag racing lol
 
Hey guys, I won't be available friday nights after next week.

Why, you might ask.

Simple. I'm developing a game.
 
Hey guys, I won't be available friday nights after next week.

Why, you might ask.

Simple. I'm developing a game.

Sweet! What sort of game are you making?! :dopey:
 
Back