Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,522 views
I was trying to sneak behind the cop. . JK
it was am intense battle and I truly enjoyed it
 
Actually if i remember right the 89 R32 is the lightest in stock form..

I have one i used to drift with and bought it because of that.. ironically it does has special wing types, even if the car is not premium..lol
I just use the 94 because it's premium, and because it's (technically) the most capable R32. There is the N1 R32, but I have a certain thing against non-premiums...
 
I just use the 94 because it's premium, and because it's (technically) the most capable R32. There is the N1 R32, but I have a certain thing against non-premiums...
Nazi
 
For me it don't matter if the car is premium or not.. i usually get the lightest model of any car.. maybe later i will buy the premium to see the interiors for a little bit.. but i play front view or hood view.. so truly inside view seeing gauges that only 2 or 3 work eh.. i do like the gauges even though they serve no purpose truly.. but i do love them specially in my cappuccino ..

But to each his own i just enjoy the game and driving
 
For me it don't matter if the car is premium or not.. i usually get the lightest model of any car.. maybe later i will buy the premium to see the interiors for a little bit.. but i play front view or hood view.. so truly inside view seeing gauges that only 2 or 3 work eh.. i do like the gauges even though they serve no purpose truly.. but i do love them specially in my cappuccino ..

But to each his own i just enjoy the game and driving

definitely. It's all about it driving. But I take it a step further. To me it's really about the immersion. And non-premium cars tend to ruin the fantasy.
 
definitely. It's all about it driving. But I take it a step further. To me it's really about the immersion. And non-premium cars tend to ruin the fantasy.
I agree but well there's tons of cars i love but they're not premium.. so i just imagine the gauges [thank you google]
but doesn't mind it i just love driving it
 
I agree but well there's tons of cars i love but they're not premium.. so i just imagine the gauges [thank you google]
but doesn't mind it i just love driving it

some of my favorite cars to drive are Standards. Jaguar XJ220, Saleen S7, E46 M3, DC2 Integras, and so many.

I tend to drive then sparingly because of their simple interiors. Some of my favorite interiors are in European cars though.
 
For me it don't matter if the car is premium or not.. i usually get the lightest model of any car.. maybe later i will buy the premium to see the interiors for a little bit.. but i play front view or hood view.. so truly inside view seeing gauges that only 2 or 3 work eh.. i do like the gauges even though they serve no purpose truly.. but i do love them specially in my cappuccino ..

But to each his own i just enjoy the game and driving

definitely. It's all about it driving. But I take it a step further. To me it's really about the immersion. And non-premium cars tend to ruin the fantasy.
All good points. My thing against standards is that they tend to cheat the physics engine a bit compared to their premium counterparts. And have you SEEN a car made up of polygons? Nooooo thank you. If I wanted a car designed to be ugly, I'd buy a Cerbrera Speed Twelve (and love it). Besides, I don't use interior view unless I'm joyriding. I use hood view. Where I still see the ugly polygons.

Edit: Unless the car only comes as standard, then I don't mind driving it with clenched teeth.
 
Kinda harsh...I'd prefer it be referred to as "taste among the given selection" or something of the sort lol. Simply put, if I don't like it, I won't drive it.
 
All good points. My thing against standards is that they tend to cheat the physics engine a bit compared to their premium counterparts. And have you SEEN a car made up of polygons? Nooooo thank you. If I wanted a car designed to be ugly, I'd buy a Cerbrera Speed Twelve (and love it). Besides, I don't use interior view unless I'm joyriding. I use hood view. Where I still see the ugly polygons.

Edit: Unless the car only comes as standard, then I don't mind driving it with clenched teeth.

y'know, you're the first person I've seen publicly admit that the Standard cars cheat the physics.

I make this argument all the time online.
 
y'know, you're the first person I've seen publicly admit that the Standard cars cheat the physics.

I make this argument all the time online.

I make it all the time too! :lol:

In fact, most standards are usually the ones that are 'glitched' at wangan. They are also generally faster elsewhere too. Hence why I made the special spec for our club. :cheers:
 
I make it all the time too! :lol:

In fact, most standards are usually the ones that are 'glitched' at wangan. They are also generally faster elsewhere too. Hence why I made the special spec for our club. :cheers:

I have a theory as to why. Don't take my word for it, as I'm not a professional.

The standard cars are direct ports of their original counterparts. Whereas the premium vehicles have the full PS3 treatment.

What this means is that the standard, simple interior laden vehicles input less data into physics processing than the premium cars. Therefore they are inherently less flawed; Not exactly glitched.

-----

who would agree? :gtpflag:
 
The standard cars generally have a more basic physics engine - their suspension models aren't as advanced to their premium counterparts (or so I've read).
 
I make it all the time too! :lol:

In fact, most standards are usually the ones that are 'glitched' at wangan. They are also generally faster elsewhere too. Hence why I made the special spec for our club. :cheers:
so that means my Premium Z32 ain't that glitchy at all? but well, let's not talk about a car that can reach 455 km/h with just 875 hp :lol:
 
I have a theory as to why. Don't take my word for it, as I'm not a professional.

The standard cars are direct ports of their original counterparts. Whereas the premium vehicles have the full PS3 treatment.

What this means is that the standard, simple interior laden vehicles input less data into physics processing than the premium cars. Therefore they are inherently less flawed; Not exactly glitched.

-----

who would agree? :gtpflag:
More or less sounds at about where I'm coming from.
so that means my Premium Z32 ain't that glitchy at all? but well, let's not talk about a car that can reach 455 km/h with just 875 hp :lol:
Z32s actually have pretty nice aerodynamics. That paired to a bigger engine would even show up the Rs a bit (at least they're a team :D ) lol. SW20s have insane aerodynamics.
 
so that means my Premium Z32 ain't that glitchy at all? but well, let's not talk about a car that can reach 455 km/h with just 875 hp :lol:

No, the premium Z32 is still bad. :lol: But generally speaking, the standards are the ones that need the special spec treatment.
 
I make it all the time too! :lol:

In fact, most standards are usually the ones that are 'glitched' at wangan. They are also generally faster elsewhere too. Hence why I made the special spec for our club. :cheers:
The cars themselves aren't glitched, it's the aero physics that need work.
 
The cars themselves aren't glitched, it's the aero physics that need work.

That also, but some cars are also seemingly faster when standard too, for instance the S15 standard is faster than the premium, that too with the R34, but in a reverse way for a Z32.

Anyway, back to club topic. Is anyone going to host a lobby today?
 
Last edited:
That also, but some cars are also seemingly faster when standard too, for instance the S15 standard is faster than the premium, that too with the R34, but in a reverse way for a Z32.

Anyway, back to club topic. Is anyone going to host a lobby today?
I just got on. I suppose I could if anyone cared to join me. Just let me know or whatever.

Edit: Maybe later. The internet at my current house hates people now apparently, so I'll have to move it to my other one and see how that goes. Hopefully better. Unless someone else hosts in a bit? Otherwise meh.
 
Last edited:
The cars themselves aren't glitched, it's the aero physics that need work.
no you and kaza are glitched tbh. Anyone gonna be on tonight? I might be on for an hour or so :/ damn work. :nervous:
 
*whistles* i'll just drop some OST from another great racing game.

That was a great game..

I had fun yesterday at the room G_parilla had open..[thought sadly didn't get to race him as he was away i think...?]

Had fun in cape ring driving my dc2 and getting to get used to it in a different track and feel
 
Lobby up! :cheers:

Edit: Next lobby is today in around an hour.

Edit 2: Lobby is up!
 
Last edited:
New lobby is up at Wangan!

My PS3 remote died today, but I still have my G27 which I use anyway, I only used my PS3 remote to check messages. :lol:
 
New lobby is up at Wangan!

My PS3 remote died today, but I still have my G27 which I use anyway, I only used my PS3 remote to check messages. :lol:

I'm taking some pics from yesterday. I will be there soon :D
 
Back