Obelisk
Premium
- 10,018

- United States
- RMedia_Obelisk
2.5D fighter called Time Zero.Sweet! What sort of game are you making?!![]()
2.5D fighter called Time Zero.Sweet! What sort of game are you making?!![]()
2.5D fighter called Time Zero.
Today was the first day if developing.Sounds cool! (I hope for some development photos.![]()
)
Today was the first day if developing.
Here"s our first concept art.View attachment 429187
hey guys, any touge events coming up?
Maybe, if a certain 3 people APPROVE OF IThey guys, any touge events coming up?
i amStarting a private converstation about the game. Who"s interested?
could be...Starting a private converstation about the game. Who"s interested?
Starting a private converstation about the game. Who"s interested?
Sweet a celica supra .. do we have that car in gt6?oi...isnt this guy...View attachment 429862
GT6 does have the A60.Sweet a celica supra .. do we have that car in gt6?
I'm tuning the mk3 supra fro drift [or eventually will]
But this looks way cooler.. maybe someone could drive it in the wangan ?
Thank youGT6 does have the A60.
yes, but sadly, we cant make a turbo bolt on to itSweet a celica supra .. do we have that car in gt6?
I'm tuning the mk3 supra fro drift [or eventually will]
But this looks way cooler.. maybe someone could drive it in the wangan ?
Aww that's not good.. so we only have the NA modelyes, but sadly, we cant make a turbo bolt on to it![]()
Carrera GT.If anyone wants me to do this for them let me know, I'm having quite a bit of fun so far. here's how it's turned out so far.
It's my favourite car besides the gtr. Anyone wanna take a guess?
View attachment 430076
sadly it's not in gt. I fell in love with that thing since it was first spied on. i wasnt even as excited for the r35 as I was when this came out. I'm not a huge porsche fan either.Carrera GT.
its in forzasadly it's not in gt. I fell in love with that thing since it was first spied on. i wasnt even as excited for the r35 as I was when this came out. I'm not a huge porsche fan either.
...As DLC in Forza 4 and Horizon 2.its in forza
Still counts...As DLC in Forza 4 and Horizon 2.
Wonderful work. and the lines the carrera gt are intriguingIf anyone wants me to do this for them let me know, I'm having quite a bit of fun so far. here's how it's turned out so far.
It's my favourite car besides the gtr. Anyone wanna take a guess?
View attachment 430076
It's the least awkward shaped porsche for me haha. I need to work on the beginning part again because the back end looks way better than the front.Wonderful work. and the lines the carrera gt are intriguing![]()
Nice! I used to do stuff like that back when I still had Adobe Illustrator CS5. Currently working on getting CS6. I used to make cars to submit in to the creators of an old Facebook game called vDream Racing. It was fun despite it being text-based "racing". Sadly, the game was taken down due to the costs of keeping it up.If anyone wants me to do this for them let me know, I'm having quite a bit of fun so far. here's how it's turned out so far.
It's my favourite car besides the gtr. Anyone wanna take a guess?
View attachment 430076
ah, I haven't ever played that one before. I'm using ps7 xD . I never done vector work before so it's completely new to me, I usually do abstract like c4d, and photo manipulation but not vector.Nice! I used to do stuff like that back when I still had Adobe Illustrator CS5. Currently working on getting CS6. I used to make cars to submit in to the creators of an old Facebook game called vDream Racing. It was fun despite it being text-based "racing". Sadly, the game was taken down due to the costs of keeping it up.![]()
Yusenkyoit's a bloody bullet
SolidSnake7735f'n fast