Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,522 views
I'm not dead, I'm just on vacation.

Hey fellas, an OB IRL video!

Good stuff 👍 shame you can't do anything about all those slow traffic cars :p


I've thought about doing some videos of some of the roads around where I live. I think you guys would flip out :D

...I am a little nervous about "letting the cat out of the bag," so to speak.


Actually, here:

Highway 31A in British Columbia, headed west from Kaslo to New Denver. This isn't where I currently live, but it's very near where I grew up. My parents still live there, so I travel this road often :)

Not at these speeds though :lol: this guy is an idiot...but it's still a cool video (my hypocrisy is eating me alive :lol:). For perspective, I've done this drive at 4:00am, pushing to about 90%, doing it in roughly 20 minutes. This guy does it in about 10....(and truth be told, he's not that good. His line is off, really bad exits, and almost washes out at least 2 times)

My favorite section of this road is going past Fish and Bear Lakes (roughly 5:30) and then the downhill run into New Denver (roughly 6:00 to the end)



Another video of the same road but at much more reasonable speeds :lol: Better quality too. This time going East towards Kaslo.
 
I'm online right now, just doing some racing. PSN message me if you open a lobby

Cool! I think I'll make it in a few moments, I'm on Tokyo Xtreme racer 3 at the moment. :sly:

Edit: The lobby is now up!

Edit 2: I had to leave as of it being late here.
 
Last edited:


From the other day :)
Man you never cease to amaze me! Your skills are da skills :cheers: when I get back I have an idea for a nice photo, I already have it, I just need to export it somehow :D
 
Heya guys, how close are we to having intros done?
 
Heya guys, how close are we to having intros done?

I'm not sure, but I hope we will get them done soon.

In the meantime, I have a club lobby up. I'd also like to let you guys know about Nihon supīdoran.

If you didn't know already, I'm creating an anime/manga story based around Wangan midnight, Initial D, and the Mid Night club. I have postponed it for a very long time, as of interuptions and lots of other things, but now I will focus on it! That's pretty much the story so far. :lol:https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/nihon-supīdoran.305871/
 
I'm not sure, but I hope we will get them done soon.

In the meantime, I have a club lobby up. I'd also like to let you guys know about Nihon supīdoran.

If you didn't know already, I'm creating an anime/manga story based around Wangan midnight, Initial D, and the Mid Night club. I have postponed it for a very long time, as of interuptions and lots of other things, but now I will focus on it! That's pretty much the story so far. :lol:
You can use Dag in that if you want, but ya gotta run the dialogue by me first.
 
You can use Dag in that if you want, but ya gotta run the dialogue by me first.

I've actually got the full story planned out on Nihon supīdoran, I have for a while now. I actually started thinking and planning out the whole project in late 2012/3, as a short story. But then as I've said postponed it for a while, then I picked it back up in 2014 and begun the planning and a bit of writing. It will also be a set story, so no crossovers here. :cheers:
 
I've actually got the full story planned out on Nihon supīdoran, I have for a while now. I actually started thinking and planning out the whole project in late 2012/3, as a short story. But then as I've said postponed it for a while, then I picked it back up in 2014 and begun the planning and a bit of writing. It will also be a set story, so no crossovers here. :cheers:
now there are lots of differences between my story and yours. mine is the most weirdest crossover of all time, but i dont really see nothing bad about doing a crossover. maybe Prince Of Kaido will be original (or not, because Initial D teams).
 
now there are lots of differences between my story and yours. mine is the most weirdest crossover of all time, but i dont really see nothing bad about doing a crossover. maybe Prince Of Kaido will be original (or not, because Initial D teams).

Mmm, I think it's best that I will keep this one as it's own brand? (If that is the right word for it :lol:) As doing cross-overs take time, and there is more work and logic for it to make sense to take care of. I'll think about it however. :cheers:
 
Mmm, I think it's best that I will keep this one as it's own brand? (If that is the right word for it :lol:) As doing cross-overs take time, and there is more work and logic for it to make sense to take care of. I'll think about it however. :cheers:
You can use my character with no problem, just let me know how i can help out
 
I'm not sure, but I hope we will get them done soon.

In the meantime, I have a club lobby up. I'd also like to let you guys know about Nihon supīdoran.

If you didn't know already, I'm creating an anime/manga story based around Wangan midnight, Initial D, and the Mid Night club. I have postponed it for a very long time, as of interuptions and lots of other things, but now I will focus on it! That's pretty much the story so far. :lol:
I give you my permission to use mine
 
drag-png.421964.png


That's right! There is a drag racing event! The idea is 'LordOfDwarfs'. (The banner is G's of course :D)

Regulations

800hp
1100kg+
No 4WDs
1/4 runs
No Nitrous/Nos
Sports soft


I hope you look forward to this event! :cheers: It will be held on Saturday 8th and the lobby time will be anytime, so we'll most likley update when it is open, or if not feel free to open one, here.
 
Last edited:
View attachment 425348

That's right! There is a drag racing event! The idea is 'LordOfDwarfs'. (The banner is G's of course :D)

Regulations

800hp
1100kg+
No 4WDs


I hope you look forward to this event! :cheers: It will be held on Saturday 8th and the lobby time will be anytime, so we'll most likley update when it is open, or if not feel free to open one, here.
Will be driving home early on Saturday.

P.S. What track and time of day?
 
Will be driving home early on Saturday.

P.S. What track and time of day?

It's Route X, and in game time would be morning. But real time could be any time, there will be announcements later for this. :cheers:
 
It's Route X, and in game time would be morning. But real time could be any time, there will be announcements later for this. :cheers:
What distance?
 
View attachment 425348

That's right! There is a drag racing event! The idea is 'LordOfDwarfs'. (The banner is G's of course :D)

Regulations

800hp
1100kg+
No 4WDs
1/4 runs


I hope you look forward to this event! :cheers: It will be held on Saturday 8th and the lobby time will be anytime, so we'll most likley update when it is open, or if not feel free to open one, here.
Will NOS be allowed?
 
Will NOS be allowed?

Oops! Thanks for clearing that up too, I'll edit it in now. It won't be allowed. :lol: :cheers:

I really need to think things through before doing them.
 
Oops! Thanks for clearing that up too, I'll edit it in now. It won't be allowed. :lol: :cheers:

I really need to think things through before doing them.
Who will be um functioning as a street light to start the matches?
Since we don't have the drag strip we had in previous gt games?
 
Who will be um functioning as a street light to start the matches?
Since we don't have the drag strip we had in previous gt games?

We can set a start time with the overall time clock or someone can ghost in front of the two other cars.
 
the times i have tried drag racing[few times]
Someone always is in front of the cars and they ghost to indicate the start [sadly in pictures they would show up, unless they are on the side , maybe?]
 
Back