Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,516 views
Ye. Idk my computer is terrible. So it slows up the editing software. It totally sucks, but I work with what I got :)
 
i approve of the R35 wagon, and you must drink a gallon of gasoline in order to join.
Marco, how many times do we have to explain that it was only for you?
 
Edit edit:

Might want to edit the description a bit there, as we don't have a direct rule for the highway battle matches & how long they run for. :cheers:
 
Might want to edit the description a bit there, as we don't have a direct rule for the highway battle matches & how long they run for. :cheers:
It's a general rule I use. I'll edit that later today.
 
1.jpg


  • Viper '13: 525hp/1450kg
  • GT40 MK1 '66: 400hp/1280kg
  • Aston Martin V12 Vantage: 535hp/1,400kg
  • Nissan GTR R35: 465hp/1510kg
  • Nissan Skyline GTR R34: 470hp/1265kg
  • Spirra Prototype: 410hp/1,270kg
  • Skyline R32 V-spec II (R32) '94: 510hp/1235kg
  • Evora '09: 410hp/1,130kg
Also, I will be away in the next two weeks. See you guys in September!
 
View attachment 433308

  • Viper '13: 525hp/1450kg
  • GT40 MK1 '66: 400hp/1280kg
  • Aston Martin V12 Vantage: 535hp/1,400kg
  • Nissan GTR R35: 465hp/1510kg
  • Nissan Skyline GTR R34: 470hp/1265kg
  • Spirra Prototype: 410hp/1,270kg
  • Skyline R32 V-spec II (R32) '94: 510hp/1235kg
  • Evora '09: 410hp/1,130kg
Also, I will be away in the next two weeks. See you guys in September!

Thanks for adding the newly spec'd cars G, I'll keep adding more! :sly: See you in September then! :D
 
View attachment 433308

  • Viper '13: 525hp/1450kg
  • GT40 MK1 '66: 400hp/1280kg
  • Aston Martin V12 Vantage: 535hp/1,400kg
  • Nissan GTR R35: 465hp/1510kg
  • Nissan Skyline GTR R34: 470hp/1265kg
  • Spirra Prototype: 410hp/1,270kg
  • Skyline R32 V-spec II (R32) '94: 510hp/1235kg
  • Evora '09: 410hp/1,130kg
Also, I will be away in the next two weeks. See you guys in September!
I can only hope to be back online in two weeks when you come back :lol:
 
i approve of the R35 wagon, and you must drink a gallon of gasoline in order to join.

Thanks for the approval. They say "Those who can, Drive Nissan"

Ill try find your club within GT6 and join. To be honest I think I would prefer diesel. At least once my body discards the waste I could still use it out on the skid pan.
 
View attachment 433308

  • Viper '13: 525hp/1450kg
  • GT40 MK1 '66: 400hp/1280kg
  • Aston Martin V12 Vantage: 535hp/1,400kg
  • Nissan GTR R35: 465hp/1510kg
  • Nissan Skyline GTR R34: 470hp/1265kg
  • Spirra Prototype: 410hp/1,270kg
  • Skyline R32 V-spec II (R32) '94: 510hp/1235kg
  • Evora '09: 410hp/1,130kg
Also, I will be away in the next two weeks. See you guys in September!
very nice! also if you guys want to add me go ahead im online now :)
 
So.... will we be taking this club to forza
 
If G doesn't have one, how can he like mange the club there on it?
Maybe Obelisk, Kaza, and me.
And I'm just saying have another side of the club, not completely move it lol
 
Maybe Obelisk, Kaza, and me.
And I'm just saying have another side of the club, not completely move it lol
Yeah I guess that could work, but us GT-only users might feel a bit left out lol
 
Yeah I guess that could work, but us GT-only users might feel a bit left out lol
Tis just an idea don't worry your little ears.
Anyway while G is gone, we make all the events
 
Anyway while G is gone, we make all the events

:lol: Good luck with that lol

Edit: If you were serious about that, excuse the laughing.
 
Last edited:
Oh fellas, update on the Neon.
Yesterday or theday before, Yusenkyo had a room up and Demon_God joined. He brought his NSX out and I brought the Neon out. It was a close battle that resulted in the NSX spinning out. Yusenkyo told me later that Demon had his NSX at illegal spec.

My neon kept up with a 460 HP, 1100ish KG NSX.
Edit: And was winning too.


And @ELmarcotuff I agree abiut forza.
 
:lol: Good luck with that lol

Edit: If you were serious about that, excuse the laughing.
i mean no offense to the drags, but we need events that people want to come for.
And @ELmarcotuff I agree abiut forza.
we could be like a whole other chapter, fill all the racing games with hajime
 
i mean no offense to the drags, but we need events that people want to come for.
Yeah you do have a point. I think the last successful-ish event was the TRD AE86 N2 Tsukuba event.
we could be like a whole other chapter, fill all the racing games with hajime
If your going to fill all the racing games with Hajime, avoid F1. :cheers: The online for F1 2015 is like 🤬 up big time.
 
Back