Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,512 views
Yeah you do have a point. I think the last successful-ish event was the TRD AE86 N2 Tsukuba event.

If your going to fill all the racing games with Hajime, avoid F1. :cheers: The online for F1 2015 is like 🤬 up big time.
I dislike the F1 series.
 
I was just about to say that..One of the most boring motorsports around
I'll watch tennis over f1.. i see some nascar but at least it has more crashes thus entertaining, but i never have sat through a full race.. maybe 40 min at most..lol Rally yes cause looks fun
 
My favorite motorsport is rally, f1 just doesn't have any substance to it.
 
That so? Question is: what sort of racer will you be on THL, with so many (new) options and features???
I dont know, theres so many options to choose from. You need to add a new battle, the Midget cone death battle of cone death. Basically a suzuki midget is the cone, and once they reach the midget they must turn around the midget and race back the other direction.
 
I dont know, theres so many options to choose from. You need to add a new battle, the Midget cone death battle of cone death. Basically a suzuki midget is the cone, and once they reach the midget they must turn around the midget and race back the other direction.
Daihatsu...
 
Guys, could we keep on topic of Hajime racers? Since this is the thread about it. :p

The Hajime racer's story will start chapter one soon! There is only 2 mini-parts left to write, (One of which will be uploaded soon) after those are done, we can think out different battles, what is going to happen next in it, etc.

As for G's leave, I have an idea, is anyone up for a new event next Saturday? If so, which event can we do? I'd like to have a mini-touge sort of battle I've been thinking up, we can have it at the Matterhorn, and once everyone is on track and ready, we can have it a bit like Initial D, where cars can wait on the side of the track and watch the battle, before they have their one. How does that sound? Is there any adjustments you think should be contributed? :cheers:
 
Guys, could we keep on topic of Hajime racers? Since this is the thread about it. :p

The Hajime racer's story will start chapter one soon! There is only 2 mini-parts left to write, (One of which will be uploaded soon) after those are done, we can think out different battles, what is going to happen next in it, etc.

As for G's leave, I have an idea, is anyone up for a new event next Saturday? If so, which event can we do? I'd like to have a mini-touge sort of battle I've been thinking up, we can have it at the Matterhorn, and once everyone is on track and ready, we can have it a bit like Initial D, where cars can wait on the side of the track and watch the battle, before they have their one. How does that sound? Is there any adjustments you think should be contributed? :cheers:
Depends on my work, and the level of tuning required for the event should I be able to attend. What specs we talking?
I dont know, theres so many options to choose from. You need to add a new battle, the Midget cone death battle of cone death. Basically a suzuki midget is the cone, and once they reach the midget they must turn around the midget and race back the other direction.
Actually we kinda already made fluorescent orange Fiat 500 cone cars an official thing for months now lol
 
Depends on my work, and the level of tuning required for the event should I be able to attend. What specs we talking?Actually we kinda already made fluorescent orange Fiat 500 cone cars an official thing for months now lol
Got a wangan section?
 
Currently testing cars at the wangan for special spec, when G gets back the OP will have quite a few more added. :dopey:
 
Currently testing cars at the wangan for special spec, when G gets back the OP will have quite a few more added. :dopey:
So I take it a lobby is open
 
Hey Kaza, if you have a rough idea of the second Wangan class, PM it to me and I can establish some base lines for speed.

Also: Superbird at 600 HP?
 
Yes, one is open. :cheers:



Nope, no special spec for it yet, it needs further investigation.
Ok.

Edit: Whatever the Superbird gets will probably be what the other muscle cars get.
 
Hey Kaza, are the Type 166 Schwimmwagen and Type 82 KĂĽbelwagen able to compete in the Class K regs?
 
Got a wangan section?
Considering the site is called TOUGE HotList, no lol...however, if someone wants to talk business with me and make a WANGAN HotList, then be my guest lol
I sent my registration
I saw the email when I got off work. I'll start adding you in now (but nice try...I don't count as a referral, as I didn't directly pitch THL towards you, although all that would mean is that I "lose out" on 25 THL points). But for respect towards what Kaza said earlier, let's try to keep this thread related to Hajime Racers. Further THL talk, just make a private convo.
 
Idk Tbh, I thinks its more trance, or hard dance.
To be honest, I would've gone for house music (I.E. Rising by Ghost with Paranoia) or something not as bass-centric. GT seems to work better with slower electronic music.
 
To be honest, I would've gone for house music (I.E. Rising by Ghost with Paranoia) or something not as bass-centric. GT seems to work better with slower electronic music.
Yeah, true. Just thought I would do something a bit more edge lol
 
No
Wait who are you? Are you in the club? :confused:

No but I want to be, I'm looking for a club that I can do videos like that for, not to mention thats me drifting in the video. So its kind a resume in a way.
 
Back