Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,512 views
No


No but I want to be, I'm looking for a club that I can do videos like that for, not to mention thats me drifting in the video. So its kind a resume in a way.

You don't need any resume or anything, all you need to do is join it on GT6 through the community.

Edit: I'll be opening a lobby soon to test more cars for the 13D spec, I'll have most known cars fixed by the end of today I think. So heres hoping! :cheers:

Edit 2: Closed.
 
Last edited:
You don't need any resume or anything, all you need to do is join it on GT6 through the community.

Edit: I'll be opening a lobby soon to test more cars for the 13D spec, I'll have most known cars fixed by the end of today I think. So heres hoping! :cheers:

Edit 2: Closed.
Bumping to keep it alive.

How many other cars have you been able to test, Kaza? If you really want to, I sure can help test the 'Vettes.
 
Bumping to keep it alive.

How many other cars have you been able to test, Kaza? If you really want to, I sure can help test the 'Vettes.

I've actually tested all, and more on the OP post. Just need to finalize them, don't want loopholes. Also some tunes have been revisited.
 
I've actually tested all, and more on the OP post. Just need to finalize them, don't want loopholes. Also some tunes have been revisited.
Need any cross-reviewing?
 
Pretty good, when G gets back we'll have some things planned for the club. ;)

I'll also continue to find and spec glitched cars too.
nice, ive been looking for the lobbies i couldnt find any
 
How about some UP (underpowered) cars? There are quite a few of them I'd love to get matched up with the big guys, including but not limited to: VW New Beetle RSi, Ford Mustang Boss 302, Nissan Stagea 260RS Autech, Audi RS6 Avant wagon, and Mercedes-Benz SL500 R129.

EDIT: Forgot about the VW Golf MkIV R32.
 
Last edited:
Hey everyone :) how's it going? I really miss all of you, but those incompetents at my internet provider are experiencing some "technical problems", they say :grumpy: if you saw me online yesterday it was actually my gf's sister, she borrowed our PS3 and took it to her house to play. I'm still stuck away from the world :guilty:
 
Hey everyone :) how's it going? I really miss all of you, but those incompetents at my internet provider are experiencing some "technical problems", they say :grumpy: if you saw me online yesterday it was actually my gf's sister, she borrowed our PS3 and took it to her house to play. I'm still stuck away from the world :guilty:

Awh dammit! I sent you 'YOU'RE BACK' on Psn. :lol:

Ahh, hope you can get on again soon though! :cheers:
 
Eiger Nordwand - Short Track_11.jpg
 
IVE OFFICIALLY FINALLY BEAT TOKYO XTREME RACER DRIFT 2, as in 100%
Edit: false alarm..... I have 3 more people to beat.....
 
Last edited:
So anybody get initial d extreme stage yet?
 
Dude I love that game wish they made those types of games still
IVE OFFICIALLY FINALLY BEAT TOKYO XTREME RACER DRIFT 2, as in 100%
Edit: false alarm..... I have 3 more people to beat.....
 
Wish I had it.
 
I have the Japanese version of it. I have a full built R32 and a quarter built RPS13.
 
Back