Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,510 views
I have the Japanese version of it. I have a full built R32 and a quarter built RPS13.
You can play online then! I have another person to play it with!
 
Battleuhhhruuu
I'm on my way. If you're still up that is.

Edit: Was looking into picking up a 1987 Honda CRX for around $1100 prior to this post.

Edit 2: I missed you guys. Damn you Sunday theme park shifts!
 
Last edited:
I'm on my way. If you're still up that is.

Edit: Was looking into picking up a 1987 Honda CRX for around $1100 prior to this post.

Edit 2: I missed you guys. Damn you Sunday theme park shifts!
1100 is awful cheap for a CRX.

Theme parks suck imo.
 
I'm on my way. If you're still up that is.

Edit: Was looking into picking up a 1987 Honda CRX for around $1100 prior to this post.

Edit 2: I missed you guys. Damn you Sunday theme park shifts!
still on?
 
Any drivers on?
 
1100 is awful cheap for a CRX.

Theme parks suck imo.
It is. But it's clean, under 90k miles, and has a 5 speed! And it depends on the park. Mine in particular...decent overall, but working there...some days it's its own little hell...
 
anyone on today? I'll be on in about an hour.
 
Setting up a wangan lobby right now, feel free to join. :cheers:

Edit: Closed
 
Last edited:
Lobby up at Wangan! :cheers:

Edit: Closed, I got quite a few specs done. :dopey: They will be uploaded with another lot soon... :sly:
 
Last edited:
I didn't mean to offend you guys. It was just an observation I saw today. The link was just a reference point. I can remove it if you want.
 
I didn't mean to offend you guys. It was just an observation I saw today.
Well, thank you for the heads up. We may have borrowed the core touge classes, but we have our own additional stuff.
 
Well, thank you for the heads up. We may have borrowed the core touge classes, but we have our own additional stuff.
I know. Many people share the same ideas, but it's the theme that creates the unique essence.
 
I know. Many people share the same ideas, but it's the theme that creates the unique essence.
Correct. No idea is truly original.
Anyways, do you want to try some of our classes? (Disregard the Special Spec tab on the Wangan section, that is currently being revised.)
 
I'm glad I'm mainly the highway organiser. :lol: We didn't have any intentions of that though.
 
@Winters Noble
When we decided the regulations LoTS was... paused. I remembered testing the ones you proposed months ago and they were pretty equal. Sorry for not notifying, but I trully didn't remember who had the idea at that time. :sick:
Does LoTS use these aswell?
 
@Winters Noble
When we decided the regulations LoTS was... paused. I remembered testing the ones you proposed months ago and they were pretty equal. Sorry for not notifying, but I trully didn't remember who had the idea at that time. :sick:
Does LoTS use these aswell?
No need to say sorry. I am just happy that the regs are active in some form. I wanted them to be used in Lots, but, democracy happened, lol. Actually I believe if Lots shared your system, it would strengthen the touge community by having a universal standard. Uh oh, idealism seeping out...
 
No need to say sorry. I am just happy that the regs are active in some form. I wanted them to be used in Lots, but, democracy happened, lol. Actually I believe if Lots shared your system, it would strengthen the touge community by having a universal standard. Uh oh, idealism seeping out...
Flipping commie. :lol:
 
Back