Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,505 views
550
Ok,about the specs for cars... It will be like that ones on first page?
Yes, it will be 13 Devils Spec. Just so you know, the special spec section is being revised by @KazaMR2 since some of those original specs are a bit too fast.
 
Yes, it will be 13 Devils Spec. Just so you know, the special spec section is being revised by @KazaMR2 since some of those original specs are a bit too fast.

Allright,so the updated special specs cars are allowed? If I came with a car that's not in the special specs list,should I follow the standard given specs for that car?
 
550
Allright,so the updated special specs cars are allowed? If I came with a car that's not in the special specs list,should I follow the standard given specs for that car?
None of the specs are officially updated. If you're curious, send a PM to Kaza about the car you want to use.
 
None of the specs are officially updated. If you're curious, send a PM to Kaza about the car you want to use.

:lol: In fact I was planning to use the BB512,but man I just joined the club,so will not worry about it for now... Let's just pick another car that isn't in that list. :cheers:

EDIT: One question,how is the "tune system" you guys do? It's allowed to use detune and ballast to match the car with the given limits? Or you have to tune it trying to reach the better specs you can without using these methods?
:confused:
 
Last edited:
550
:lol: In fact I was planning to use the BB512,but man I just joined the club,so will not worry about it for now... Let's just pick another car that isn't in that list. :cheers:

EDIT: One question,how is the "tune system" you guys do? It's allowed to use detune and ballast to match the car with the given limits? Or you have to tune it trying to reach the better specs you can without using these methods?
:confused:
Detuning is OK as is ballast.

Wait, 512BB...Das mah car!

Also, prototype spec for the 512BB is 440 HP and 1560 KG.


Edit: Hajime Racers, my friends, I have some news for you guys. I've been asked to join a team for the 2016 GTPlanet Endurance Series, as well as a few smaller events at the end of this year. I will tell you guys what I'll be driving, so root for me then!
 
Last edited:
Yes, it will be 13 Devils Spec. Just so you know, the special spec section is being revised by @KazaMR2 since some of those original specs are a bit too fast.

Speaking of spec, I may ask G to update them very soon. :lol:

That is if I can recover from my first awesome day at college... :O (Which was uber-tireing too :indiff:)
 
Speaking of spec, I may ask G to update them very soon. :lol:

That is if I can recover from my first awesome day at college... :O (Which was uber-tireing too :indiff:)

College really is exhausting. (written in the middle of a seven hour college day)

You make a verdict on the '59 Vette?
 
Hajime Racers, my friends, I have some news for you guys. I've been asked to join a team for the 2016 GTPlanet Endurance Series, as well as a few smaller events at the end of this year. I will tell you guys what I'll be driving, so root for me then!

Wish you good luck mate. :cheers:

So,let's see,about 13 Devils class,for some cars that are OP there's an specific spec,and for all others,they must keep in 470 HP @ 1100 Kg? Sorry for being confused.. :confused:
 
550
Wish you good luck mate. :cheers:

So,let's see,for some cars that are OP there's an specific spec,and for all others,they must keep in 470 HP @ 1100 Kg? Sorry for being confused.. :confused:

Well technically every car could be glitched, so if it is seen in a lobby as OP, it's consulted to me, then we alter if needed. But yeah, every other car uses the 470hp/1100kg unless they have a special spec.
 
sup guys, hows everyone doing?

Pretty good, I'm currently hosting a lobby to make the classics basic spec guidelines. It's at Eiger Nordwand if anyone wants to join. :cheers:

Edit: Said lobby will be down for a while, I need to get more credits...
 
Last edited:
Well technically every car could be glitched, so if it is seen in a lobby as OP, it's consulted to me, then we alter if needed. But yeah, every other car uses the 470hp/1100kg unless they have a special spec.

That's sounds quite good. Standard GT6 PP system and even HP restrictions never felt fair for me.

Shame I'm at work right now.
 
Pretty good, I'm currently hosting a lobby to make the classics basic spec guidelines. It's at Eiger Nordwand if anyone wants to join. :cheers:
Mate, I'm in class.
 
trd.png


One hour enduro. A 15 minutes quali starts the Saturday 12, 10PM GMT. The race will be held right after it.
Special thanks to the TRD Hot Version Racing Series Club for allowing us to use their specifications for the race.


Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex ’83/ Corolla Levin GT-Apex ’83

220Bhp
850Kg
N/A only (No Turbo/Supercharger)
Sports Soft Tyres
Tyre-fuel wear
Full Damage
SRF = Off
Active Steering = Off
TSC = Off
ASM = Off

Fuji Speedway F

Boost: No
Penalty: (time penalty subject to replay verification, no in-game penalties)
Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge: Real
Slipstream Strength: Real
Mechanical Damage: Light
Tyre/Fuel Depletion: Normal

Racing in a closed track needs a different type of driving. Racing etiquette is a must.
Feel free to ask anything about the specifications / racing etiquette / penalty
system.

And announcing TRD AE86 N2 Series SEASON 2
In charge of @Slender_Man , co-founder of the TRD AE86 N2 Series Club. More details coming soon!
 
'Ey G, while you're on...Can the Schwimmwagen and Kubelwagen be considered for K class?
 
550
Hey,are you guys still there? I would like to be apart of this. About me,I'm just an beginner driver who loves to drive EDM import cars at the japanese street racing scene among the bunch of JDM cars. I know you guys are all about JDM but I hope you dont mind with this. I'm coming from TXR and TXRD series and have this as a inspiration in GT6,that's the only reason I still play this game. I'm into ID and WM as well.

Any of you who's still active in this club,please add-me and invite for your rooms. I'm up almost every day. :cheers:
Welcome aboard my friend :cheers: I really hope you enjoy your stay here in our humble club :D I'm currently forced offline by the incompetents at my internet provider, but I look forward to drive with you and everyone else when I come back :)👍 p.s. I like your signature :lol:
 
View attachment 443800

One hour enduro. A 15 minutes quali starts the Saturday 12, 10PM GMT. The race will be held right after it.
Special thanks to the TRD Hot Version Racing Series Club for allowing us to use their specifications for the race.


Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex ’83/ Corolla Levin GT-Apex ’83

220Bhp
850Kg
N/A only (No Turbo/Supercharger)
Sports Soft Tyres
Tyre-fuel wear
Full Damage
SRF = Off
Active Steering = Off
TSC = Off
ASM = Off

Fuji Speedway F

Boost: No
Penalty: (time penalty subject to replay verification, no in-game penalties)
Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge: Real
Slipstream Strength: Real
Mechanical Damage: Light
Tyre/Fuel Depletion: Normal

Racing in a closed track needs a different type of driving. Racing etiquette is a must.
Feel free to ask anything about the specifications / racing etiquette / penalty
system.

And announcing TRD AE86 N2 Series SEASON 2
In charge of @Slender_Man , co-founder of the TRD AE86 N2 Series Club. More details coming soon!
yaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssss

Note: this race will include another one of my wonderful end race summaries where everyone who was significant in the race will be insulted in some shape or form, unless they are insignificant other wise they should feel bad.
 
Last edited:
yaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssss

Note: this race will include another one of my wonderful end race summaries where everyone who was significant in the race will be insulted in some shape or form, unless they are insignificant other wise they should feel bad.
So I'll be the exception. :P
 
Welcome aboard my friend :cheers: I really hope you enjoy your stay here in our humble club :D I'm currently forced offline by the incompetents at my internet provider, but I look forward to drive with you and everyone else when I come back :)👍 p.s. I like your signature :lol:

Nice to meet you my friend! I've decided to start a fresh new game since I got my wheel,so I'll be looking for you guys as soon my online mode get unlocked.. :lol: Just started to collect cars again without 🤬 up their setups,since I'm too lazy for "defauting" all of them one by one. :lol: I will make some of them based on Hajime's classes specs to race in club rooms,and others will stay in stock for tune-restricted races and some offline enjoyment (If ever there's any..:indiff:).
 
550
Nice to meet you my friend! I've decided to start a fresh new game since I got my wheel,so I'll be looking for you guys as soon my online mode get unlocked.. :lol: Just started to collect cars again without 🤬 up their setups,since I'm too lazy for "defauting" all of them one by one. :lol: I will make some of them based on Hajime's classes specs to race in club rooms,and others will stay in stock for tune-restricted races and some offline enjoyment (If ever there's any..:indiff:).
I did exactly the same, I got my wheel two months ago and I started a brand new carreer, and man its boring .-. Can't wait to be back online :cheers:
 
Good news everyone! I've finally got around to fixing most, if not nearly all the glitched cars for the 13D spec! G will update the OP as well, but here is the near final list for everyone. :cheers: I worked too much on this, spent too much CR on this, and got eventually tired of doing it... But now I've got this far with it, it should improve and make a much more fun, enjoyable, and even racing at the infamous wangan! :O

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cars with special specs for 13D class (A-Z)
(All cars that are duplicates, will use that spec, unless the duplicates are proven glitched more than the car used for spec)
​

  • Aston Martin V12 Vantage - 480hp/1500kg
  • Audi R8 4.2 FSI R Tronic ‘07 - 460hp/1,320kg
  • Audi RS6 Avant ‘08 - 450hp/1,680kg
  • BMW 135i Coupe ‘07 - 475hp/1,475kg
  • BMW M4 Coupe - 450hp/1,525kg
  • BMW M5 ‘08 - 470hp/1,740kg
  • Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 ‘14 - 405hp/1,530kg
  • Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 C4 ‘90 - 430hp/1,600kg
  • Chevrolet Corvette Z06 C5 ‘04 - 415hp/1,415kg
  • Chevrolet Corvette Z06 C6 ‘06 - 410hp/1,450kg
  • Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 C6 ‘09 - 455hp/1530kg
  • Dodge Charger SRT8 ‘11 - 470hp/1,520kg
  • Dodge Viper GTS ‘02 - 450hp/1,580kg
  • Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe ‘06 - 500hp/1,430kg
  • Dodge Viper '13 - 425hp/1,510kg
  • Ferrari 512BB '76 - 430hp/1,600kg
  • Ferrari GTO ‘84 - 420hp/1,360kg
  • Ford GT40 MK1 '66 - 360hp/1,280kg
  • Ford Mustang Mach 1 ‘71 - 450hp/1,500kg
  • Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R ‘00 - 440hp/1,600kg
  • Ford Mustang V8 GT Coupe Premium ‘07 - 470hp/1,560kg
  • Honda NSX Type R '02 - 440hp / 1,370kg
  • Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track ‘13 - 460hp/1,570kg
  • Isuzu 117 Coupe ‘68 - 319hp/882kg
  • Isuzu Piazza XE ‘81 - 349hp/996kg
  • Jaguar S-Type R ‘02 - 435hp/1,700kg
  • Lamborghini Countach LP400 ‘74 - 400hp/1,265kg
  • Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary '88: 452hp / 1,480kg
  • Lamborghini Miura P400 (Proto) ‘67: 300hp/1,180kg
  • Lexus LFA ‘10 - 440hp/1,620kg
  • Lotus Esprit Turbo HC ‘87 - 380hp/1,340kg
  • Lotus Esprit V8 ‘02 - 440hp/1,430kg
  • Lotus Evora '09 - 410hp/1,130kg
  • Mercedes SL55 AMG R230 ‘02 - 490hp/1,975kg
  • Mercedes C63 AMG ‘08 - 490hp/1,560kg
  • Mazda Atenza (Speed 6 MPS) ‘05 - 420hp/1,430kg
  • Mazda Roadster RS (NC) ‘07 - 397hp/930kg
  • Mazda RX7 FC GT-X (FC) ‘90 - 450hp/1,290kg
  • Mazda RX7 FD efini '91 - 440hp/1,330kg
  • Mazda RX7 FD Type A '02 - 420hp/1,465kg
  • Mitsubishi GTO/3000GT ‘98 - 470hp/1,370kg
  • Mine's Lancer EVO VI - 470hp/1,115kg
  • Mugen S2000 ‘00 - 460hp/1,150kg
  • Nissan 200SX/Silvia K's AERO (S14) ‘96 - 452hp/1,350kg
  • Nismo 270R ‘94 - 400hp/1,430kg
  • Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) ‘07 - 410hp/1,560kg
  • Nissan GTR R35 - 410hp/1,840kg
  • Nissan Sileighty ‘98 - 415hp/1,270kg
  • Nissan Skyline R32 V-spec II (R32) '94 - 430hp/1,495kg
  • Nissan Skyline GTR V-Spec II Nur (R34) ‘02- 470hp/1,265kg
  • Nissan 300ZX 2seater (Z32) ‘98 - 450hp/1550kg
  • Nissan Z 300ZX Z31 '83 - 435hp /1300kg
  • Oullim Spirra Prototype ’04 - 410hp/1,270kg
  • Plymouth Superbird ‘70 - 550hp/1,320kg
  • Renault R5 Turbo ‘80 - 328hp/848kg
  • RUF 3400S ‘00 - 450hp/1,400kg
  • RUF RGT ‘00 - 390hp/1,530kg
  • RUF Yellowbird/BTR - 470hp/1350kg
  • Spoon Civic Type R (EK) ‘00 - 308hp/820kg
  • Spoon Integra Type R (DC2) ‘99 - 314hp/1,075kg
  • Spyker C8 Laviolette ‘01 - 400hp/1,270kg
  • Tommy Kaira ZZ-S ‘00 - 353hp/690kg
  • Toyota Aristo 3.0V ‘91 - 430hp/1,680kg
  • Toyota Aristo V300 ‘00 - 450hp/1,680kg
  • Toyota Soarer 2.5GT-T ‘97 - 415hp/1,650kg
  • Toyota Supra 3.0GT Turbo A ‘88 - 450hp/1,650kg
  • Toyota Supra RZ '97 - 410hp/1,680kg
  • Toyota MR2 GT-S ‘97 - 350hp/1,470kg
  • TVR V8S ‘91 - 400hp/1,250kg
  • TVR T350C ‘03 - 400hp/1,190kg
  • TVR Cerbera Speed 6 ‘97 - 400hp/1,150kg
  • TVR Griffith 500 ‘94 - 400hp/1,200kg
  • TVR Tamora ‘02 - 400hp/1,200kg
  • TVR Tuscan Speed 6 ‘00 - 400hp/1,200kg
  • VW Golf VI R ‘10 - 461hp/1,310kg
  • VW Scirocco R ‘10 - 461hp/1,240kg

Investigated cars (More specs coming soon)​
  • Pre-tuned cars that don’t appear in the previous list
  • Pretty much every car technically, since I’ve not tested every single car on GT. But most shouldn’t be glitched at least.
Temporary forbidden cars​
  • Detuned supercars
  • Cars with flat floors
  • Cars under investigation or known to be glitched, but not fixed
  • Concept cars
  • Prototype cars
Experimental spec
(These cars are still in progress and are allowed, but may be glitched, use them if you want and report back to @KazaMR2 if they are OP)​
  • RUF CTR2 ‘96 - 460hp/1,500kg
  • Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Racer Concept ‘59 - 310hp/1,350kg
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

The new part at the end is pretty much cars that are still being tested, but aren't fully fixed yet. Feel free to test those against yourselves in lobbys to see what you think. :cheers:

Also... With the 13D spec pretty much complete, I will begin creating the next stage up...

THE ZODIAC
​
Stay tuned for the new spec details, I'll get onto making them soon, but for now 13D will be the main wangan class. ;)
 
Good news everyone! I've finally got around to fixing most, if not nearly all the glitched cars for the 13D spec! G will update the OP as well, but here is the near final list for everyone. :cheers: I worked too much on this, spent too much CR on this, and got eventually tired of doing it... But now I've got this far with it, it should improve and make a much more fun, enjoyable, and even racing at the infamous wangan! :O

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cars with special specs for 13D class (A-Z)
(All cars that are duplicates, will use that spec, unless the duplicates are proven glitched more than the car used for spec)
​

  • Aston Martin V12 Vantage - 480hp/1500kg
  • Audi R8 4.2 FSI R Tronic ‘07 - 460hp/1,320kg
  • Audi RS6 Avant ‘08 - 450hp/1,680kg
  • BMW 135i Coupe ‘07 - 475hp/1,475kg
  • BMW M4 Coupe - 450hp/1,525kg
  • BMW M5 ‘08 - 470hp/1,740kg
  • Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 ‘14 - 405hp/1,530kg
  • Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 C4 ‘90 - 430hp/1,600kg
  • Chevrolet Corvette Z06 C5 ‘04 - 415hp/1,415kg
  • Chevrolet Corvette Z06 C6 ‘06 - 410hp/1,450kg
  • Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 C6 ‘09 - 455hp/1530kg
  • Dodge Charger SRT8 ‘11 - 470hp/1,520kg
  • Dodge Viper GTS ‘02 - 450hp/1,580kg
  • Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe ‘06 - 500hp/1,430kg
  • Dodge Viper '13 - 425hp/1,510kg
  • Ferrari 512BB '76 - 430hp/1,600kg
  • Ferrari GTO ‘84 - 420hp/1,360kg
  • Ford GT40 MK1 '66 - 360hp/1,280kg
  • Ford Mustang Mach 1 ‘71 - 450hp/1,500kg
  • Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R ‘00 - 440hp/1,600kg
  • Ford Mustang V8 GT Coupe Premium ‘07 - 470hp/1,560kg
  • Honda NSX Type R '02 - 440hp / 1,370kg
  • Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track ‘13 - 460hp/1,570kg
  • Isuzu 117 Coupe ‘68 - 319hp/882kg
  • Isuzu Piazza XE ‘81 - 349hp/996kg
  • Jaguar S-Type R ‘02 - 435hp/1,700kg
  • Lamborghini Countach LP400 ‘74 - 400hp/1,265kg
  • Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary '88: 452hp / 1,480kg
  • Lamborghini Miura P400 (Proto) ‘67: 300hp/1,180kg
  • Lexus LFA ‘10 - 440hp/1,620kg
  • Lotus Esprit Turbo HC ‘87 - 380hp/1,340kg
  • Lotus Esprit V8 ‘02 - 440hp/1,430kg
  • Lotus Evora '09 - 410hp/1,130kg
  • Mercedes SL55 AMG R230 ‘02 - 490hp/1,975kg
  • Mercedes C63 AMG ‘08 - 490hp/1,560kg
  • Mazda Atenza (Speed 6 MPS) ‘05 - 420hp/1,430kg
  • Mazda Roadster RS (NC) ‘07 - 397hp/930kg
  • Mazda RX7 FC GT-X (FC) ‘90 - 450hp/1,290kg
  • Mazda RX7 FD efini '91 - 440hp/1,330kg
  • Mazda RX7 FD Type A '02 - 420hp/1,465kg
  • Mitsubishi GTO/3000GT ‘98 - 470hp/1,370kg
  • Mine's Lancer EVO VI - 470hp/1,115kg
  • Mugen S2000 ‘00 - 460hp/1,150kg
  • Nissan 200SX/Silvia K's AERO (S14) ‘96 - 452hp/1,350kg
  • Nismo 270R ‘94 - 400hp/1,430kg
  • Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) ‘07 - 410hp/1,560kg
  • Nissan GTR R35 - 410hp/1,840kg
  • Nissan Sileighty ‘98 - 415hp/1,270kg
  • Nissan Skyline R32 V-spec II (R32) '94 - 430hp/1,495kg
  • Nissan Skyline GTR V-Spec II Nur (R34) ‘02- 470hp/1,265kg
  • Nissan 300ZX 2seater (Z32) ‘98 - 450hp/1550kg
  • Nissan Z 300ZX Z31 '83 - 435hp /1300kg
  • Oullim Spirra Prototype ’04 - 410hp/1,270kg
  • Plymouth Superbird ‘70 - 550hp/1,320kg
  • Renault R5 Turbo ‘80 - 328hp/848kg
  • RUF 3400S ‘00 - 450hp/1,400kg
  • RUF RGT ‘00 - 390hp/1,530kg
  • RUF Yellowbird/BTR - 470hp/1350kg
  • Spoon Civic Type R (EK) ‘00 - 308hp/820kg
  • Spoon Integra Type R (DC2) ‘99 - 314hp/1,075kg
  • Spyker C8 Laviolette ‘01 - 400hp/1,270kg
  • Tommy Kaira ZZ-S ‘00 - 353hp/690kg
  • Toyota Aristo 3.0V ‘91 - 430hp/1,680kg
  • Toyota Aristo V300 ‘00 - 450hp/1,680kg
  • Toyota Soarer 2.5GT-T ‘97 - 415hp/1,650kg
  • Toyota Supra 3.0GT Turbo A ‘88 - 450hp/1,650kg
  • Toyota Supra RZ '97 - 410hp/1,680kg
  • Toyota MR2 GT-S ‘97 - 350hp/1,470kg
  • TVR V8S ‘91 - 400hp/1,250kg
  • TVR T350C ‘03 - 400hp/1,190kg
  • TVR Cerbera Speed 6 ‘97 - 400hp/1,150kg
  • TVR Griffith 500 ‘94 - 400hp/1,200kg
  • TVR Tamora ‘02 - 400hp/1,200kg
  • TVR Tuscan Speed 6 ‘00 - 400hp/1,200kg
  • VW Golf VI R ‘10 - 461hp/1,310kg
  • VW Scirocco R ‘10 - 461hp/1,240kg

Investigated cars (More specs coming soon)​
  • Pre-tuned cars that don’t appear in the previous list
  • Pretty much every car technically, since I’ve not tested every single car on GT. But most shouldn’t be glitched at least.
Temporary forbidden cars​
  • Detuned supercars
  • Cars with flat floors
  • Cars under investigation or known to be glitched, but not fixed
  • Concept cars
  • Prototype cars
Experimental spec
(These cars are still in progress and are allowed, but may be glitched, use them if you want and report back to @KazaMR2 if they are OP)​
  • RUF CTR2 ‘96 - 460hp/1,500kg
  • Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Racer Concept ‘59 - 310hp/1,350kg
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

The new part at the end is pretty much cars that are still being tested, but aren't fully fixed yet. Feel free to test those against yourselves in lobbys to see what you think. :cheers:

Also... With the 13D spec pretty much complete, I will begin creating the next stage up...

THE ZODIAC
​
Stay tuned for the new spec details, I'll get onto making them soon, but for now 13D will be the main wangan class. ;)
Jesus
 
Good news everyone! I've finally got around to fixing most, if not nearly all the glitched cars for the 13D spec! G will update the OP as well, but here is the near final list for everyone. :cheers: I worked too much on this, spent too much CR on this, and got eventually tired of doing it... But now I've got this far with it, it should improve and make a much more fun, enjoyable, and even racing at the infamous wangan! :O

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cars with special specs for 13D class (A-Z)
(All cars that are duplicates, will use that spec, unless the duplicates are proven glitched more than the car used for spec)
​

  • Aston Martin V12 Vantage - 480hp/1500kg
  • Audi R8 4.2 FSI R Tronic ‘07 - 460hp/1,320kg
  • Audi RS6 Avant ‘08 - 450hp/1,680kg
  • BMW 135i Coupe ‘07 - 475hp/1,475kg
  • BMW M4 Coupe - 450hp/1,525kg
  • BMW M5 ‘08 - 470hp/1,740kg
  • Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 ‘14 - 405hp/1,530kg
  • Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 C4 ‘90 - 430hp/1,600kg
  • Chevrolet Corvette Z06 C5 ‘04 - 415hp/1,415kg
  • Chevrolet Corvette Z06 C6 ‘06 - 410hp/1,450kg
  • Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 C6 ‘09 - 455hp/1530kg
  • Dodge Charger SRT8 ‘11 - 470hp/1,520kg
  • Dodge Viper GTS ‘02 - 450hp/1,580kg
  • Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe ‘06 - 500hp/1,430kg
  • Dodge Viper '13 - 425hp/1,510kg
  • Ferrari 512BB '76 - 430hp/1,600kg
  • Ferrari GTO ‘84 - 420hp/1,360kg
  • Ford GT40 MK1 '66 - 360hp/1,280kg
  • Ford Mustang Mach 1 ‘71 - 450hp/1,500kg
  • Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R ‘00 - 440hp/1,600kg
  • Ford Mustang V8 GT Coupe Premium ‘07 - 470hp/1,560kg
  • Honda NSX Type R '02 - 440hp / 1,370kg
  • Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track ‘13 - 460hp/1,570kg
  • Isuzu 117 Coupe ‘68 - 319hp/882kg
  • Isuzu Piazza XE ‘81 - 349hp/996kg
  • Jaguar S-Type R ‘02 - 435hp/1,700kg
  • Lamborghini Countach LP400 ‘74 - 400hp/1,265kg
  • Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary '88: 452hp / 1,480kg
  • Lamborghini Miura P400 (Proto) ‘67: 300hp/1,180kg
  • Lexus LFA ‘10 - 440hp/1,620kg
  • Lotus Esprit Turbo HC ‘87 - 380hp/1,340kg
  • Lotus Esprit V8 ‘02 - 440hp/1,430kg
  • Lotus Evora '09 - 410hp/1,130kg
  • Mercedes SL55 AMG R230 ‘02 - 490hp/1,975kg
  • Mercedes C63 AMG ‘08 - 490hp/1,560kg
  • Mazda Atenza (Speed 6 MPS) ‘05 - 420hp/1,430kg
  • Mazda Roadster RS (NC) ‘07 - 397hp/930kg
  • Mazda RX7 FC GT-X (FC) ‘90 - 450hp/1,290kg
  • Mazda RX7 FD efini '91 - 440hp/1,330kg
  • Mazda RX7 FD Type A '02 - 420hp/1,465kg
  • Mitsubishi GTO/3000GT ‘98 - 470hp/1,370kg
  • Mine's Lancer EVO VI - 470hp/1,115kg
  • Mugen S2000 ‘00 - 460hp/1,150kg
  • Nissan 200SX/Silvia K's AERO (S14) ‘96 - 452hp/1,350kg
  • Nismo 270R ‘94 - 400hp/1,430kg
  • Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) ‘07 - 410hp/1,560kg
  • Nissan GTR R35 - 410hp/1,840kg
  • Nissan Sileighty ‘98 - 415hp/1,270kg
  • Nissan Skyline R32 V-spec II (R32) '94 - 430hp/1,495kg
  • Nissan Skyline GTR V-Spec II Nur (R34) ‘02- 470hp/1,265kg
  • Nissan 300ZX 2seater (Z32) ‘98 - 450hp/1550kg
  • Nissan Z 300ZX Z31 '83 - 435hp /1300kg
  • Oullim Spirra Prototype ’04 - 410hp/1,270kg
  • Plymouth Superbird ‘70 - 550hp/1,320kg
  • Renault R5 Turbo ‘80 - 328hp/848kg
  • RUF 3400S ‘00 - 450hp/1,400kg
  • RUF RGT ‘00 - 390hp/1,530kg
  • RUF Yellowbird/BTR - 470hp/1350kg
  • Spoon Civic Type R (EK) ‘00 - 308hp/820kg
  • Spoon Integra Type R (DC2) ‘99 - 314hp/1,075kg
  • Spyker C8 Laviolette ‘01 - 400hp/1,270kg
  • Tommy Kaira ZZ-S ‘00 - 353hp/690kg
  • Toyota Aristo 3.0V ‘91 - 430hp/1,680kg
  • Toyota Aristo V300 ‘00 - 450hp/1,680kg
  • Toyota Soarer 2.5GT-T ‘97 - 415hp/1,650kg
  • Toyota Supra 3.0GT Turbo A ‘88 - 450hp/1,650kg
  • Toyota Supra RZ '97 - 410hp/1,680kg
  • Toyota MR2 GT-S ‘97 - 350hp/1,470kg
  • TVR V8S ‘91 - 400hp/1,250kg
  • TVR T350C ‘03 - 400hp/1,190kg
  • TVR Cerbera Speed 6 ‘97 - 400hp/1,150kg
  • TVR Griffith 500 ‘94 - 400hp/1,200kg
  • TVR Tamora ‘02 - 400hp/1,200kg
  • TVR Tuscan Speed 6 ‘00 - 400hp/1,200kg
  • VW Golf VI R ‘10 - 461hp/1,310kg
  • VW Scirocco R ‘10 - 461hp/1,240kg

Investigated cars (More specs coming soon)​
  • Pre-tuned cars that don’t appear in the previous list
  • Pretty much every car technically, since I’ve not tested every single car on GT. But most shouldn’t be glitched at least.
Temporary forbidden cars​
  • Detuned supercars
  • Cars with flat floors
  • Cars under investigation or known to be glitched, but not fixed
  • Concept cars
  • Prototype cars
Experimental spec
(These cars are still in progress and are allowed, but may be glitched, use them if you want and report back to @KazaMR2 if they are OP)​
  • RUF CTR2 ‘96 - 460hp/1,500kg
  • Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Racer Concept ‘59 - 310hp/1,350kg
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

The new part at the end is pretty much cars that are still being tested, but aren't fully fixed yet. Feel free to test those against yourselves in lobbys to see what you think. :cheers:

Also... With the 13D spec pretty much complete, I will begin creating the next stage up...

THE ZODIAC
​
Stay tuned for the new spec details, I'll get onto making them soon, but for now 13D will be the main wangan class. ;)

Nice job,I see we can now race with some lightwheight cars. Keep up that good work.:cheers:

EDIT: Any chance,if you dont mind,a 13Ds spec for Ford RS200? :cool:
 
Last edited:
Back