Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,510 views
Setting up a lobby on Wangan! Feel free to join. :cheers:

Edit: Closed
 
Last edited:
Sure, but I got a ton of cars to test before that. :lol:
Can't I bribe ya to get it to the top of the list?

Maybe one of my transmission tunes...
 
Everyone in this club follows a different discipline within the club. However, it seems a lot of the drivers prefer the Wangan.
 
Everyone in this club follows a different discipline within the club. However, it seems a lot of the drivers prefer the Wangan.

I'd actually say more prefer touge over everything else we do, I barely see any one join my wangan lobbys, more join when I'm hosting a touge lobby. :lol:
 
I'd actually say more prefer touge over everything else we do, I barely see any one join my wangan lobbys, more join when I'm hosting a touge lobby. :lol:

But the wangan regulars are pretty dang good.
 
But the wangan regulars are pretty dang good.

Yeah, I'm helping bring life into the forgoten art of speed, the wangan way! :lol:

But you are right in a sense, more of the regulars are wangan runners too.
 
Yeah, I'm helping bring life into the forgoten art of speed, the wangan way! :lol:

But you are right in a sense, more of the regulars are wangan runners too.

Speaking of Stingray Vettes wangan specs, did you look at my test spec?
 
Got 16 more cars I know need fixing, so I'll add it onto that. :lol:
Kaza, if you put it on priority I'll make a transmission tune for your Esprit or Aston Vantage.
 
Kaza, if you put it on priority I'll make a transmission tune for your Esprit or Aston Vantage.

I do my own tuning! :grumpy: :lol:

But anyway, I have a lobby up now, so you could run it along side cars I'm testing.
 
I do my own tuning! :grumpy: :lol:

But anyway, I have a lobby up now, so you could run it along side cars I'm testing.

Be there in about 10-15 min
 
I'd actually say more prefer touge over everything else we do, I barely see any one join my wangan lobbys, more join when I'm hosting a touge lobby. :lol:
All I see are the Wangan lobbies lol. Plus I'm always working in the daytime T-T
 
Be there in about 10-15 min
I wanna be on and race.. i got 2 car's i'm tuning
My midget will be the fastest in wangan:crazy: [fear the pink terror]
 
I wanna be on and race.. i got 2 car's i'm tuning
My midget will be the fastest in wangan:crazy:

Had a sudden errand.

My carol's faster!
 
About to open a drift practice room at B class spec. :cheers:

Class B Drift.png

​
Edit: Closed
 
Last edited:
Hello. I was wondering what your attitudes were regarding use of FC transmissions in touge?
 
Hey all, just a small update from me, I'll be updating the special specs pretty soon for the 13D class. I'd like to know if there is any cars you think need adding to the spec, or if you have seen any that are over powered. I've fixed about over 60-odd over this whole week, so there shouldn't be many left. Feel free to PM me about any you are un-sure of, or feel need to be faster to keep up. :cheers:

Also, once the 13D class is pretty much even as possible, I'll be creating the next spec... 'The Zodiac' class. :sly:

Hello. I was wondering what your attitudes were regarding use of FC transmissions in touge?

The fully custom transmission is allowed on pretty much every spec unless it says other-wise. (For example at the moment the only class not allowing it is drift class A)

Edit: On the GT6 community page we are 1 member away from being 90 members! :eek:

Thanks to everyone who has joined so far and I hope you continue to enjoy our club! :cheers:
 
Last edited:
Have money-based classes ever crossed your minds? Like for instance, a touge class where a car plus its parts cannot exceed over 50,000cr. That includes things such as rims, oil change and increased body rigidity.
 
Have money-based classes ever crossed your minds? Like for instance, a touge class where a car plus its parts cannot exceed over 50,000cr. That includes things such as rims, oil change and increased body rigidity.
I think we established a good system already, but this is the club owners' call.
 
Back