Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,500 views
Are these in your shared folder in the game.. or how can i download them to try them?
They are shared in game. You can also download them by hitting the big 'DOWNLOAD' button and logging into your PSN account.
 
They are shared in game. You can also download them by hitting the big 'DOWNLOAD' button and logging into your PSN account.
guess i'll wait till home :(
 
We'll be planning a new event that will be announced soon, I hope we can have as many people participating like in the lobby last night! I was amazed at how many were there! :eek: Also we have reached 100 members in the GT6 community! :dopey:

Thanks to all the members for joining and participating in events! There is a lot more to come! :cheers:

Also here is my VIP Aristo around Ebisu... :sly:

View attachment 457252 View attachment 457253
Better be a slasher special
 
Hakone Nanamagari version 1.1 lobby up! :cheers:

(I improved the overall layout of the track, now it is more downhill & every corner is in the correct place, I also added the run off area from TXRD2 which I forgot from v1.0)

Edit: closed
 
Last edited:
So are we going to set up any official touge classed events?
 
We have may events planed, we are just organizing them a bit. The course maker thing was unexpected.
 
Last edited:
We have may events planed, we are just organizing them a bit. The course maker thing was unexpected.
Lol let's get the ball rolling, there are a bunch of good touge courses made that we could plan a quick serious around. Sorry if I sound pushy but I'm just enthused to do some runs and to actually tune for touge.
 
Off topic but we all know the world ends tomorrow right?
 
Off topic but we all know the world ends tomorrow right?
Sure...... they said that in 2012 and we're in 2015.

Annnnnnnnnnnnddddd we're back on topic. 👍
 
Lol let's get the ball rolling, there are a bunch of good touge courses made that we could plan a quick serious around. Sorry if I sound pushy but I'm just enthused to do some runs and to actually tune for touge.
Well, you don't really need events to run/ tune on Touge. If you join one of the open lobbies (there announced everytime on here), you can do all that and more. But, on the subject of events...

I know I should be posting this in a PM, but it involves everyone, so everyone should hear it. I was having a bit of a discussion with a long time member of the club a few days ago, and we agreed that the way HR handles people's opinions in terms of events are quite bad. To quote him, "it's set up like a three way dictatorship right now," and he does have a point. When ever someone has an idea for an event or an idea to add something to an event, that person's voice doesn't seem to be heard. A good example would be the TRD AE86 N2 races. This whole thing was my idea, but whenever I ask Kaza or someone to add something to befifit something, it always gets ignored. Its like you give the idea, and they take it and deal with it by themselves, and sometimes might even take all the credit. I'm pretty sure that we're not the only ones who think this. All the planning gets done behind the scenes, where we don't get to say any imputs. This probably is also why no one shows up for events these days. There's no democracy in when events happen, what happens, etc.

Don't get me wrong though, HR is still a fantastic club. A place where street racers can interact with other street racers. But, with this dictatorship in place, it's hard to call this a 'fun' club when some of the members aren't having 'fun' with the events. I'm not trying to offend anyone, but I really do feel something needs to be done.
 
Hey
Guys
Guess
Who's
Back
Online
Finally?
Internet is finally back my friends :D I'm updating GT6 right now and I'll be making a new PSN since KonanHime is my gf's one :)
The new PSN is
TheNeos_HR :D
Start sending your requests guys :cheers:
 
Well, you don't really need events to run/ tune on Touge. If you join one of the open lobbies (there announced everytime on here), you can do all that and more. But, on the subject of events...

I know I should be posting this in a PM, but it involves everyone, so everyone should hear it. I was having a bit of a discussion with a long time member of the club a few days ago, and we agreed that the way HR handles people's opinions in terms of events are quite bad. To quote him, "it's set up like a three way dictatorship right now," and he does have a point. When ever someone has an idea for an event or an idea to add something to an event, that person's voice doesn't seem to be heard. A good example would be the TRD AE86 N2 races. This whole thing was my idea, but whenever I ask Kaza or someone to add something to befifit something, it always gets ignored. Its like you give the idea, and they take it and deal with it by themselves, and sometimes might even take all the credit. I'm pretty sure that we're not the only ones who think this. All the planning gets done behind the scenes, where we don't get to say any imputs. This probably is also why no one shows up for events these days. There's no democracy in when events happen, what happens, etc.

Don't get me wrong though, HR is still a fantastic club. A place where street racers can interact with other street racers. But, with this dictatorship in place, it's hard to call this a 'fun' club when some of the members aren't having 'fun' with the events. I'm not trying to offend anyone, but I really do feel something needs to be done.
I currently handle the N2 league here on GTP, it was a partnership with hajime. If you have ideas for it, send me a pm and I'll get back to you asap.
 
touge lobby up, on iroha
Lobby closed.... ps3 froze
Editnumber 2: can't make a room, game freezes after I name the lobby
 
Last edited:
Well, you don't really need events to run/ tune on Touge. If you join one of the open lobbies (there announced everytime on here), you can do all that and more. But, on the subject of events...

I know I should be posting this in a PM, but it involves everyone, so everyone should hear it. I was having a bit of a discussion with a long time member of the club a few days ago, and we agreed that the way HR handles people's opinions in terms of events are quite bad. To quote him, "it's set up like a three way dictatorship right now," and he does have a point. When ever someone has an idea for an event or an idea to add something to an event, that person's voice doesn't seem to be heard. A good example would be the TRD AE86 N2 races. This whole thing was my idea, but whenever I ask Kaza or someone to add something to befifit something, it always gets ignored. Its like you give the idea, and they take it and deal with it by themselves, and sometimes might even take all the credit. I'm pretty sure that we're not the only ones who think this. All the planning gets done behind the scenes, where we don't get to say any imputs. This probably is also why no one shows up for events these days. There's no democracy in when events happen, what happens, etc.

Don't get me wrong though, HR is still a fantastic club. A place where street racers can interact with other street racers. But, with this dictatorship in place, it's hard to call this a 'fun' club when some of the members aren't having 'fun' with the events. I'm not trying to offend anyone, but I really do feel something needs to be done.
Everyone has ignored this. Seriously?
 
Well, you don't really need events to run/ tune on Touge. If you join one of the open lobbies (there announced everytime on here), you can do all that and more. But, on the subject of events...

I know I should be posting this in a PM, but it involves everyone, so everyone should hear it. I was having a bit of a discussion with a long time member of the club a few days ago, and we agreed that the way HR handles people's opinions in terms of events are quite bad. To quote him, "it's set up like a three way dictatorship right now," and he does have a point. When ever someone has an idea for an event or an idea to add something to an event, that person's voice doesn't seem to be heard. A good example would be the TRD AE86 N2 races. This whole thing was my idea, but whenever I ask Kaza or someone to add something to befifit something, it always gets ignored. Its like you give the idea, and they take it and deal with it by themselves, and sometimes might even take all the credit. I'm pretty sure that we're not the only ones who think this. All the planning gets done behind the scenes, where we don't get to say any imputs. This probably is also why no one shows up for events these days. There's no democracy in when events happen, what happens, etc.

Don't get me wrong though, HR is still a fantastic club. A place where street racers can interact with other street racers. But, with this dictatorship in place, it's hard to call this a 'fun' club when some of the members aren't having 'fun' with the events. I'm not trying to offend anyone, but I really do feel something needs to be done.
I'm sorry you feel this way, I couldn't imagine that this was your opinion on our management, and I respect it. And thinking about it now I have to say that you're in part right. It happens that we "forget" about suggestions but not in a I don't care kind of way, trust me. I can take my responsibility in this since I was offline for quite a lot and there was more work to manage for two people instead of three. Now that I'm back I'll help with the management and if you have suggestions feel free to submit them by PM to one of us three or post them here and tag us so that everyone can have his opinion too :)
 
I'm sorry you feel this way, I couldn't imagine that this was your opinion on our management, and I respect it. And thinking about it now I have to say that you're in part right. It happens that we "forget" about suggestions but not in a I don't care kind of way, trust me. I can take my responsibility in this since I was offline for quite a lot and there was more work to manage for two people instead of three. Now that I'm back I'll help with the management and if you have suggestions feel free to submit them by PM to one of us three or post them here and tag us so that everyone can have his opinion too :)
Well I'm not trying to say it in a bad way. Kaza always asks me how come events are always scrapped due to low attendence, and I thought this was the reason. But thanks for hearing me out. I think if you guys focus on members imputs just a little bit better, events would be more popular. :cheers:

Edit: I also wasn't the only one who feels this way.
 
Well I'm not trying to say it in a bad way. Kaza always asks me how come events are always scrapped due to low attendence, and I thought this was the reason. But thanks for hearing me out. I think if you guys focus on members imputs just a little bit better, events would be more popular. :cheers:

Edit: I also wasn't the only one who feels this way.
I appreciate the fact that you said it out loud though, it's the only way we can improve :)
 
We all happy happy, joy, club now?
 
Back