Hajime Racers Team: Touge, Wangan and Drift!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 3,930 comments
  • 190,491 views
Hello, everybody...There's no beating around the bush here...

I have some terrible news, for this club, and for our circle of friends.

Our dear friend @TorqueAE86 has passed away in a car accident this past Tuesday.
His mother, brother and himself were all driving home from music practice and their car was T-boned by a drunk driver travelling at a very high speed. Torque took most of the hit. His mother and brother are still in the hospital and there is no word on their condition.

It's at a time like this that we should remember our departed for what they were. I considered Torque to be a brother to me. I will miss him dearly...
Wait what
 
Hello, everybody...There's no beating around the bush here...

I have some terrible news, for this club, and for our circle of friends.

Our dear friend @TorqueAE86 has passed away in a car accident this past Tuesday.
His mother, brother and himself were all driving home from music practice and their car was T-boned by a drunk driver travelling at a very high speed. Torque took most of the hit. His mother and brother are still in the hospital and there is no word on their condition.

It's at a time like this that we should remember our departed for what they were. I considered Torque to be a brother to me. I will miss him dearly...
wow..that shocked me..I'm so sorry, I don't really know what to say to be honest..
 
Hello, everybody...There's no beating around the bush here...

I have some terrible news, for this club, and for our circle of friends.

Our dear friend @TorqueAE86 has passed away in a car accident this past Tuesday.
His mother, brother and himself were all driving home from music practice and their car was T-boned by a drunk driver travelling at a very high speed. Torque took most of the hit. His mother and brother are still in the hospital and there is no word on their condition.

It's at a time like this that we should remember our departed for what they were. I considered Torque to be a brother to me. I will miss him dearly...

When I got news of this, I shed a tear. It's truly unfortunate for him to leave this world.

RIP.

We will make a commemoration for you my dear friend.
 
I don't normally make posts on GTP, but for this I'll make an exception. I didn't know him well, but he was very welcoming when I first met most of you.

I'm taking it upon myself to help with a commemoration for our passed brother.

RIP
 
Hello everyone, I've decided we will run a few events in commemoration of @TorqueAE86. Tomorrow at 8PM GMT there will be a cruise/touge run event at the Nurburgring. On the weekend throughout each day there will be lobbys at either SSR7 (Wangan) or any touge track dedicated to our friend.
 
I'm new to this group so I can't say I really know him, but my thoughts are with his family and friends. Rest in peace.

Perhaps PM Jordan to notify him of this, perhaps get a news post to commemorate his life or something?
 
SVX
I'm new to this group so I can't say I really know him, but my thoughts are with his family and friends. Rest in peace.

Perhaps PM Jordan to notify him of this, perhaps get a news post to commemorate his life or something?
I've asked Terronium if they kept track of who died and whatnot, and the likelt answer is no.

What's even worse is Torque was only 19.
 
I've asked Terronium if they kept track of who died and whatnot, and the likelt answer is no.

What's even worse is Torque was only 19.
19 years..What a waste of life, took away by an idiot, and I'm saying idiot because what I really think would get me banned..
 
19 years..What a waste of life, took away by an idiot, and I'm saying idiot because what I really think would get me banned..
I'd be instabanned from the internet if I said what was on my mind
 
lets be honest here, i shouldn't still have my account
 
Hello, everybody...There's no beating around the bush here...

I have some terrible news, for this club, and for our circle of friends.

Our dear friend @TorqueAE86 has passed away in a car accident this past Tuesday.
His mother, brother and himself were all driving home from music practice and their car was T-boned by a drunk driver travelling at a very high speed. Torque took most of the hit. His mother and brother are still in the hospital and there is no word on their condition.

It's at a time like this that we should remember our departed for what they were. I considered Torque to be a brother to me. I will miss him dearly...
never felt in this way since the soccer coach of our school died 2 years ago when somebody rammed him and died in the surgery...he was someone that you quite didnt know, but he was somehow important and a friend in the good way. of course, Ruwan and i had a debate with the story but it was just a debate, but this just shocks me...it is a punch that i never unexpected, like the death of the coach...
 
The lobby has been more than a goodbye to our good friend. I'm glad we got a lot of people joining, I'm sure ruwan would be proud of us. Thanks to the whole community!

I've decided that every year on the same day we will host the same event. Mt. Hakone first, with a short cruise and show-off. Then one of us races me using ruwan's replica FD I created. Next we move onto Wangan and do a few runs there.

I don't know what else to say. I'm just really pleased, yet I'm still in hurt. Great work guys. I'm sure we'll all remember this day to come.
 
The lobby has been more than a goodbye to our good friend. I'm glad we got a lot of people joining, I'm sure ruwan would be proud of us. Thanks to the whole community!

I've decided that every year on the same day we will host the same event. Mt. Hakone first, with a short cruise and show-off. Then one of us races me using ruwan's replica FD I created. Next we move onto Wangan and do a few runs there.

I don't know what else to say. I'm just really pleased, yet I'm still in hurt. Great work guys. I'm sure we'll all remember this day to come.
It will be our gift to him every year, someone so young didn't deserve such end, no one does. I hope that the guy that crashed into him will survive to live his life in remorse. The best pic of this event should become one of our banners on the front page of this thread.
 
I don't know why, but I forgot to post this! I made it the night I heard news too. Maybe it can be the banner?

RIP ruwan1969.png
 
i'll always remember this race...the most difficult race i had with him. it was a show, somebody that you could easily get impressed and ask "who's gonna win here?"...Sileighty VS FD3S, or "Takashi Akihara VS Dillon Fujiwara". one of the most delightful races i had with him tho...
Special Stage Route 7_20.jpg
 
I don't know why, but I forgot to post this! I made it the night I heard news too. Maybe it can be the banner?

View attachment 463383
Love that Kaz, but maybe something from GT would be better? I'm not saying that this one doesn't look good though
 
How's it going guys? I'm on break at work, but it's still 5 hours til 2.00 am, and people actually come eat here until close time for God's sake :banghead: if anyone cares I should be oN tomorrow evening!
 
:/ I been away for a bit, and now idk what to say. You will be truly missed dear friend. We've had some great times, and fun races.


To my good friend,

we started out as small rivals, but quickly became good friends. Almost every time we raced it was a tie. It was always fun driving and racing with you. You never got angry or upset when I bumped you, and sometimes would return the bumps ^^. I remember every race we had because they were the most fun and challenging for me and you. I hope you can hear all our thoughts wherever you might be now. I will make a replica r34 in your remembrance. I'll miss the times when we'd be up all night for some reason in a lobby not even racing, just chatting away. I have the video and pics from our last race, that was meant for chapter 1.5. I'll make sure to make this chapter special.

Eiger Nordwand - Short Track.jpg Eiger Nordwand - Short Track_1.jpg Eiger Nordwand - Short Track_2.jpg Eiger Nordwand - Short Track_3.jpg Eiger Nordwand - Short Track_4.jpg Eiger Nordwand - Short Track_5.jpg Eiger Nordwand - Short Track_6.jpg Eiger Nordwand - Short Track_7.jpg Eiger Nordwand - Short Track_9.jpg Eiger Nordwand - Short Track_12.jpg Eiger Nordwand - Short Track_14.jpg Eiger Nordwand - Short Track_15.jpg Eiger Nordwand - Short Track_18.jpg Eiger Nordwand - Short Track_21.jpg
 
Last edited:
Mother is having me clean, I can't join any rooms right now :,(
 
Mother is having me clean, I can't join any rooms right now :,(
I might be on all night if you want to join one of my lobbies. :( I'm going to make a track today and name it Ruwan. Won't be til later tonight / early morning for europe.
 
lobby up, on akina
edit: lobby closed, no one joined
 
Last edited:
:/ I been away for a bit, and now idk what to say. You will be truly missed dear friend. We've had some great times, and fun races.


To my good friend,

we started out as small rivals, but quickly became good friends. Almost every time we raced it was a tie. It was always fun driving and racing with you. You never got angry or upset when I bumped you, and sometimes would return the bumps ^^. I remember every race we had because they were the most fun and challenging for me and you. I hope you can hear all our thoughts wherever you might be now. I will make a replica r34 in your remembrance. I'll miss the times when we'd be up all night for some reason in a lobby not even racing, just chatting away. I have the video and pics from our last race, that was meant for chapter 1.5. I'll make sure to make this chapter special.

View attachment 463965 View attachment 463966 View attachment 463967 View attachment 463968 View attachment 463969 View attachment 463970 View attachment 463971 View attachment 463972 View attachment 463973 View attachment 463974 View attachment 463975 View attachment 463976 View attachment 463977 View attachment 463978
That's touching man, he will be missed for sure, and won't be forgotten!
 
Hey everyone, I'm setting up a club lobby on Irohazaka if anyone's interested :cheers:
 
Hello, everybody...There's no beating around the bush here...

I have some terrible news, for this club, and for our circle of friends.

Our dear friend @TorqueAE86 has passed away in a car accident this past Tuesday.
His mother, brother and himself were all driving home from music practice and their car was T-boned by a drunk driver travelling at a very high speed. Torque took most of the hit. His mother and brother are still in the hospital and there is no word on their condition.

It's at a time like this that we should remember our departed for what they were. I considered Torque to be a brother to me. I will miss him dearly...
Oh no... That's very sad to hear.... Me and him were planning to do an 2005 Super GT Championship in Gran Turismo 6.... :(
 
Very sad indeed..
Well, we were going to do an 2005 Super GT Championship in GT6 together, but if anyone agrees on doing the 2005 Super GT Championship, then I will start doing the spec test for the cars.

But the problem is that I'm focusing into another championship called "Global Rally Championship"... Sorry for off-topic.
 
Back