Half-Fast Racing LeaguePS4 

• Thread starter cheezzus
  • 645 comments
I want to go in LMP1 for next season too, preferably with the same toyota now, if that is possible ofcourse and if you will allow to have like toyota #7 A and B, if not, I might go to GT3 then

@fred: As fast as you are, you're going to have to drive the 1974 BMW 2002!

Seriously though, you are good to go with the Toyota LMP1 next series. Remember to keep your settings from this series, because we'll be using a lot of the same tracks for the mixed class LMP1/GT3 series. And great win Sunday: you were flying!

@fred: As fast as you are, you're going to have to drive the 1974 BMW 2002!

Seriously though, you are good to go with the Toyota LMP1 next series. Remember to keep your settings from this series, because we'll be using a lot of the same tracks for the mixed class LMP1/GT3 series. And great win Sunday: you were flying!

Thanks man! Really enjoyed yesterdays race, though i was struggling a bit when were practicing, because i didn't got to put the time I used to do until I've found the change I needed on my car but was a really great race nonetheless, so good and awesome race to everyone else! :)
Zhuhai should be interesting aswell.

Next Sunday Series LMP1 race on 01-15-2017 @ 1:00 pm EST:

Zhuhai Int’l Circuit (50 laps. Day - night - day. Default weather) In game date/time is: April 15, 2015 at 1700 (5:00 pm) and will be 15X progression. Weather will be default. Day temp: 75 degrees (F) ambient and 93 degrees (F) track. It will get dark at about lap 8, then get light again at about lap 33. Night temps are 57 degrees ambient and 64 degrees track. ***REMEMBER TO MAP A HEADLIGHT BUTTON!

Last edited:
Sorry for losing my cool on Sunday - but with life things to take care of, and already being over a 1/2 hour behind schedule, I didn't have the patients to trundle around Zhuhai for 50 laps in the dark in last place, 45 seconds behind the next guy because I had to pit on lap 1 to repair extensive damage.

I'll be back next week, but yesterday I was seriously considering backing out of the Sunday series, as I just can't justify spending time tuning and qualifying a car, only to spend 40-50 laps running by myself because people can't seem to show a little respect and car control on the opening lap.

Half Fast DiRT Rally Racing League Season 12

"An English Midget Goes Full-Montee" Rally

Date range: 01/03/2017 05:30 - 01/18/2017 05:00
Event gamemode: Rally
Stage Retry: No
Owned Vehicles: No
Event Restart: No
Career Engineers: No

Vehicle restrictions: MINI Cooper S

LEAGUE STANDING: Only 4 of us successfully made it to the end of Monaco, so CONGRATULATIONS to Speed_Demon for surviving and winning!

1 Speed_Demon777
2 RALLYBOY5254
3 Smithers-1968_
4 GUTTER-BOY

Half Fast DiRT Rally Racing League Season 13

"FORD: Fix Or Repair Daily or First On Race Day? Rally"

Date range: 01/22/2017 17:15 - 02/06/2017 17:15
Vehicle restrictions: Ford Sierra Cosworth RS500

1 Germany, Oberstein (L) Midday / Clear
2 Germany, Kreuzungsring (S) Midday / Clear
3 Greece, Kathodo Leontiou (L) Midday / Sunny
4 Greece, Fourkéta Kourva (S) Midday / Sunny
5 Finland, Kontinjärvi (L) Midday / Sunny
6 Finland, Jyrkysjärvi (S) Midday / Sunny
7 Monaco, Col de Turini Départ (L) Afternoon / Snow
8 Monaco, Col de Turini sprint en Montée (S) Afternoon / Snow
9 Wales, Sweet Lamb (L) Afternoon / Overcast
10 Wales, Bidno Moorland (S) Morning / Rain
11 Sweden, Ransbysäter (L) Midday / Sunny
12 Sweden, Älgsjön Sprint (S) Midday / Sunny
13 Germany, Hammerstein (L) Midday / Clear
14 Finland, Pitkäjärvi (L) Midday / Sunny

Half Fast DiRT Rally Racing League Season 13

"FORD: Fix Or Repair Daily or First On Race Day? Rally"

Date range: 01/22/2017 17:15 - 02/06/2017 17:15
Vehicle restrictions: Ford Sierra Cosworth RS500

1 Germany, Oberstein (L) Midday / Clear
2 Germany, Kreuzungsring (S) Midday / Clear
3 Greece, Kathodo Leontiou (L) Midday / Sunny
4 Greece, Fourkéta Kourva (S) Midday / Sunny
5 Finland, Kontinjärvi (L) Midday / Sunny
6 Finland, Jyrkysjärvi (S) Midday / Sunny
7 Monaco, Col de Turini Départ (L) Afternoon / Snow
8 Monaco, Col de Turini sprint en Montée (S) Afternoon / Snow
9 Wales, Sweet Lamb (L) Afternoon / Overcast
10 Wales, Bidno Moorland (S) Morning / Rain
11 Sweden, Ransbysäter (L) Midday / Sunny
12 Sweden, Älgsjön Sprint (S) Midday / Sunny
13 Germany, Hammerstein (L) Midday / Clear
14 Finland, Pitkäjärvi (L) Midday / Sunny

Crashed out on stage 7. I now know that the wood railings will not stop a moving vehicle!

I was running pretty well in DiRT, until Monaco (my nemesis) saw me thinking I could push it just a little to make up some time... I totaled it transitioning from a 5 right hand turn into a 1 left-handler. I HATE MONACO!!!

@Alex: it was on stage 7 that I crashed out too. I wonder if that's where knukken bought it.

Last edited:
I was running pretty well in DiRT, until Monaco (my nemesis) saw me thinking I could push it just a little to make up some time... I totaled it transitioning from a 5 right hand turn into a 1 left-handler. I HATE MONACO!!!

I like Monaco as long as it's dry, once you hit the snow and ice it's impossible.

Last edited:
made a start on my button box, enclosure almost done, arduino, i think i have it programed, just got to sort the wiring and a mount, placement of the switches etc
DSC_2228.JPG

I started this round earlier today and were fastest on every stage until Monaco :( I did the exact same thing as you. Probably in the same turn too...

Trans: your button box looks pro, great job. Would this starter button work? http://www.dx.com/p/ignition-engine-push-button-starter-kit-for-car-black-12v-117429#.WIv8uctHaf0.

Or any of these? Ali is a pretty good source for toggle switches and buttons (caveat emptor- with Aliexpress since it's owned by Alibaba you get what you pay for and cheaper isn't always better, especially when dealing directly with Chinese manufacturing companies):
https://www.aliexpress.com/cp/starter-button-online-shopping.html

https://play.google.com/store/books...O1&gclid=CJHI-eDh49ECFScdMgodhsEP0g&gclsrc=ds

I picked up Arduino for Dummies so I can start creating and programming some of my projects. It seems like a relatively easy medium to work with. Any issues with assigning USB port functionality? I've been creating/using Raspberry Pi (zero up to 3) so my kids could hack and mod minecraft and so they can learn programming. Do you know if Arduino as user friendly as R-Pi (assuming you've used it)?

Last edited:
@GUTTERBOY3007 - How many drivers are allowed to sign up for the Toyota next season? Based on this current season's rules it was only 4 drivers due to limited liveries.

Current list by my count:
HazardLvL4
Freddude
Alex ONeill
Speed_Demon777
Phillips
Captainslow

First off: i'd like to say, good win for speed_demon, you really deserved it today

Second: i'd like to deeply apologize for my shouting and overreacting during the last 2 laps of the race... It was unneeded and unnecessary, therefore i'm very, very sorry for this.. reason for this is that i was almost close in getting 3rd while i was behind philips but was unable to overtake him (props given that he's really good) but when i got my penalty...all hell broke loose with me.. because it was getting so intense for fighting for 2nd and 3rd that i was super focused and concentrated that I just lost my grip when i had a penalty..

So again: sorry if i bothered anyone with it.. i'll promise it'll never happen again...

First off: i'd like to say, good win for speed_demon, you really deserved it today

Second: i'd like to deeply apologize for my shouting and overreacting during the last 2 laps of the race... It was unneeded and unnecessary, therefore i'm very, very sorry for this.. reason for this is that i was almost close in getting 3rd while i was behind philips but was unable to overtake him (props given that he's really good) but when i got my penalty...all hell broke loose with me.. because it was getting so intense for fighting for 2nd and 3rd that i was super focused and concentrated that I just lost my grip when i had a penalty..

So again: sorry if i bothered anyone with it.. i'll promise it'll never happen again...
I quite enjoyed it, it's called enthusiasm!

yea it was but just lost my cool for a bit...but in the end i'm still quitte happy with 4th..at least i tried to fight for it so that's something..

Back