Half-Fast Racing LeaguePS4 

• Thread starter cheezzus
  • 645 comments
I guess I "race" (drive around looking at the scenery) with you guys mainly just to have fun and BS with everyone and I try not to take it too seriously. I put it into the perspective that in all reality, it's just a game. In the real world I have to take things seriously all the time, so Sunday is my day to just relax and have fun. It's like when I go to a dom-vio call because a husband beats the sheet out of his wife because his favorite football team lost. It's just a game! He didn't lose endorsements or money (unless he bet on the game), and the team doesn't give two-farks about him, even though the team is his "life" and can control his emotions. I guess I'm just trying to say have a good race, compete and try to kick ass, but in the end it's a game and you shouldn't let it ruin your weekend. I enjoy hanging with all of you, and that's whats important to me.

Last edited:
Sunday Series LMP1 @ 1:00 pm EST:

FINALE! February 5 - Le Mans Circuit 24h du Mans (day—night—day) 25 laps
Keep watch here for date/time info. Reminder: no in-lobby practice, we'll qualify then run about 1.5 hours of laps.

Mixed Class LMP1 & GT3 Series Starts February 12!

Last edited:
@GUTTERBOY3007 - How many drivers are allowed to sign up for the Toyota next season? Based on this current season's rules it was only 4 drivers due to limited liveries.

Current list by my count:
HazardLvL4
Freddude
Alex ONeill
Speed_Demon777
Phillips
Captainslow

For the next mixed class LMP1/GT3 series, as far as I'm concerned all you fast guys can select the Toyota if you want. If we don't have 8 in each class, I'll take either the Aston Martin DBR1-2 for LMP, or a BMW Z4 for GT3 in order to round out the classes. I know it'll be a little confusing with a bunch of people in the same car, and only #7 and #8 available, but at least it will be super competitive. Everyone will be on equal footing and it'll come down to tuning and more importantly, driver skill and race craft.

Last edited:
@GUTTERBOY3007 - Your right, I am sorry for my comment. Just was a little annoyed about how that played out yesterday between Ekay and I, causing my spin. No worries I still had a strong finish. Also, thank you for clarifying that about the Toyota's for next season.

Thanks Hazard. Honestly though, my comment wasn't directed to any one person, just a general observation. What we do Friday night and Sunday when we all get together should be fun, not stressful. I like running with Half-Fast because 99.9% of the time everyone is laughing and having a good time. I used to be - and sometimes still am - super competitive in some of the things I do, but I've learned to temper it a little and keep things in perspective. That's why you don't typically see me getting too pissed off when all of you fast bastards lap me 4 times in a race! Lol. Back in my competing days, I'd of been throwing my steering wheel out the window if I lost. See you next Sunday at Le Mans, where I'm going to kick all of your azzzzezzz! (As if, but I can dream).

FINALE! February 5 - Le Mans: Circuit 24h du Mans (day—night—day) 25 laps
Reminder: No in-lobby practice, we'll qualify then run about 1.5 hours of laps. Also map a headlight button.

In game date & time: June 17, 2017 @ 3:00 pm/1500 hrs. (date of this years real 24 hour race).

Time progression will be 20X

Real fuel/real tire wear/full damage/full penalties/mandatory pit stop.

Weather forecast:
Clear/hazy sunshine, patchy light fog, no rain in the forecast.

Ambient temperature/track temperature:
Daytime = 84/107 degrees
Late Afternoon = 67/77 degrees
Night = 53/62 degrees
Morning = 57/67 degrees

Last edited:
Sunday Season LMP1 Points:

1. CaptinSlow 152
2. Hazard 133
3. Lazpete 104
4. Fred 101
5. Old Bear 85
6. Twitch 75
7. Alex 68
8. Ekay Jay 63
9. GUTTER 62
10. Trans 61
11. Speed 58
12. Cheezz 45
13. Phillips 40
14. Racer 420 34
15. Weal 32
16. Got Dirt 24
17. F1Madness 22
18. Jay Diesle 12
19. GLA Untouchable 9
20. UMDfutbol 9
21. ShortLivedGlory 8
22. Sean is Awesome 4

Thanks Jay for researching and straightening out the points for this series!

To get ready for the next Sunday Mixed Class LMP1/GT3 Series, just confirming who wants LMP1s and who wants GT3s.

Anyone else want to race an LMP1? Here's who I have so far for the LMP1s:
1. CaptinSlow (Toyota 7)
2. Phillips (Toyota 7)
3. Speed_Demon (Toyota)
4. Fred_dude (Toyota)
5. GotDirt (Audi)
6. Hazard (TBD: Toyota 8 / or possibly Audi E-Tron)
7. Alex_Oneil (TBD: Toyota?)

GT3:
1. Fallen_log (AMG GT3 #75 Project CARS livery)
2. Trans-Girl (? TBD/pending ?)
3. UMDfutbol (? TBD/pending ?)
4. GUTTER-BOY (BMW Z4 #? "Clarky" livery)
5. Old_Bear (Mercedes SLS AMG (livery pending)
6. Weal77 (McLaren #60 Von Ryan livery)

I'll take a car to round out whichever class needs it. For LMP1 I'll take Aston Martin DBR1-2 #27 Bail Team, or for GT3 I'll take BMW Z4 Clarky Team.

Last edited:
To get ready for the next Sunday Mixed Class LMP1/GT3 Series, just confirming who wants LMP1s and who wants GT3s.

1. CaptinSlow (Toyota)
2. Phillips (Toyota)
3. Speed_Demon (Toyota)
4. Fred_dude (Toyota)
5. GotDirt (?)

GT3:

I'll take a car to round out whichever class needs it. For LMP1 I'll take Aston Martin DBR1-2 #27 Bail Team, or for GT3 I'll take BMW Z4 Clarky Team.

I was signed up for a Toyota #8 LMP-1 for next season back before Christmas for this upcoming season.

Ok, gotcha down for Toyota #8. Looks like most are selecting the Toy.

Actually, you know what, I know I might regret this, but I am going to do some testing with the Audi R18 E-tron Quatro LMP-1 and might switch to that. I will let you know prior to the start of the season. However, keep me down for the Toyota for now.

@trans: You wouldn't happen to have the results from Nurburgring, would you? I want to make sure the points are accurate, because #7 thru #11, and #3 thru #6 are pretty much up for grabs based on how the points are posted now. I think I've figured out how to take finishing result screenshots with my new wheel (I altered the button layout to try and limit wheel disco's or the screenshot glitch).

@GUTTERBOY3007 : , sorry i don't, i know i finished directly behind twitch as i was in front of him when i hit the second invisible wall, just couldnt reel him in before the flag a couple of laps later, i usually save the replays but the game wouldn't let me save any until i discovered project cars will only store 1gb of video, deleted loads and now it saves again...

To get ready for the next Sunday Mixed Class LMP1/GT3 Series, just confirming who wants LMP1s and who wants GT3s

Here's who I have so far for the LMP1s:
1. CaptinSlow (Toyota 7)
2. Phillips (Toyota 7)
3. Speed_Demon (Toyota)
4. Fred_dude (Toyota)
5. GotDirt (Audi)
7. Alex_Oneil (Toyota #8)

GT3:
4. GUTTER-BOY (BMW Z4 #? "Clarky" livery)
5. Old_Bear (Mercedes SLS AMG - livery selection pending)
6. Weal77 (McLaren #60 Von Ryan livery)

Last edited:
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Trans-Girl
think im missing points from nurburgring,,, no matter

@trans, You're right: those points are missing. You were 11th (6 points), F1 Madness was 12th (5) points so that makes me 13th (4 points). So that shakes up the points race even more! So that means you're +6 points, and F1 Madness and I drop a place and 1 point each.

Updated Sunday Season LMP1 Points:

1. xxcaptinslowxx :152
2. Hazard LvL4 :133
3. lazpete :104
4. Fred _dude :101
5. Old_Bear :85
6. Twitch :75
7. Alex_Oneil: 68
8. Trans-Girl: 67
9. Ekay _Jay: 63
10. GUTTER-BOY: 61
11. SpeedDemon777: 58
12. cheezz_KRACKER: 45
13. Phillips : 40
14. Racer 420: 34
15. Weal77 : 32
16. Got Dirt: 24
17. F1Madness: 21
18. Jay Diesle: 12
19. GLA Untouchable: 9
20. UMDfutbol: 9
21. ShortLivedGlory: 8
22. SeanIsAwesome: 4

Last edited:

1. CaptinSlow (Toyota 7)
2. Phillips (Toyota 7)
3. Speed_Demon (Toyota)
4. Fred_dude (Toyota)
5. GotDirt (Audi)
7. Alex_Oneil (TBD: Toyota?)

GT3:

Did some testing today, I'm going to stick with the Toyota #8! The Audi drives well but really lacks the punch off the corners.

@RoadRage: welcome to Half Fast. I have a few regulars from the Sunday Series who are currently running in our Sunday LMP1 series, and I want confirm if they want to run in the next mixed class series. LMP1 ends this Sunday the 5th at Le Mans, then mixed class LMP1/GT3 starts next Sunday (Feb. 12). I'll put you on the grid if I can.

Last edited:

FINALE! February 5 - Le Mans: Circuit 24h du Mans (day—night—day) 25 laps
Reminder: No in-lobby practice, we'll qualify then run about 1.5 hours of laps. Also map a headlight button.

In game date & time: June 17, 2017 @ 3:00 pm/1500 hrs. (date of this years real 24 hour race).

Time progression will be 20X

Real fuel/real tire wear/full damage/full penalties/mandatory pit stop.

Weather forecast:
Clear/hazy sunshine, patchy light fog, no rain in the forecast.

Ambient temperature/track temperature:
Daytime = 84/107 degrees
Late Afternoon = 67/77 degrees
Night = 53/62 degrees
Morning = 57/67 degrees

Last edited:
Congratulations to xxcaptinslowxx, winner of the LMP1 Series!

And Congrats to Speed_Demon777, winner of the Le Mans 24 hour Finale!

Final Sunday Season LMP1 Points:

1. xxcaptinslowxx :167
2. Hazard LvL4 :146
3. lazpete :112
4. Fred_dude :101
5. Old_Bear :85
6. Alex_Oneil: 78
7. Trans-Girl: 76
8. Twitch :75
9. Ekay _Jay: 74
10. SpeedDemon777: 73
11. GUTTER-BOY: 66