Has GT6 been hacked already?

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by CommandrCyclops, Dec 1, 2013.

1. Inferno251

Inferno251

We'll have to wait and see then ;)

2. gambleboyen

gambleboyen

With it being possible to buy credits ingame with real money (like £8 for 1m cr), will hacking be theft?

Essentially you're printing your own money.

3. CommandrCyclops

CommandrCyclops

So I guess the real question is how someone with the know-how to hack the game can't grasp gear ratios.

4. Bounkazz

Bounkazz

How do you know? Its supposed to be stealthy!

No, we're not taking aything from them that doesn't belong to us.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2013
  5. SlipZtrEm

SlipZtrEm Staff Emeritus

How do billions of credits edited in through a hacking program and not earned in-game "belong", again?

With the addition of microtransactions in GT6, you can bet that those going online with hacked credits will be receiving far harsher treatment from Sony and PD than they did in GT5, especially considering it's a new game and the online community will be larger. Bans will be wholly justified.

6. RivaLCF

RivaLCF

The thing is that you could get ridiculous amounts of credits in GT5 by editing your save file [REMOVED]. Might just be the same in GT6 so It's not that hard.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2013
  7. Bounkazz

Bounkazz

That wasn't my comment. Read again.

8. sam_i_am

sam_i_am

You guys all missed the good news! It looks like the 20m credit limit is gone. Yay!

TeamCZRRacing and Sum1s2pid like this.
  9. timbomat1

timbomat1 (Banned)

@RivaLCF, you might be saying too much about it already by your statement.

10. iLex

iLex

I am pretty sure hacking (decoding, reverse engineering etc.) is forbidden by the EULA.
    Contrary to what people might think, when you buy software you don't own it. You have a license to use it. That license has restrictions. I don't know the GT6 EULA by heart :), but I am pretty sure there must be something mentioned about this.

Downhill Dino likes this.
  11. Drift Missle

Drift Missle

Modding is not hacking and any user who knowingly modifies the games save file obviously disregards the EULA. What your saying makes just about as much sense as saying that because criminals CANT buy guns that they WONT buy guns by lesser than legal means. The scene DOES NOT CARE, why would you even care about PD.

12. iLex

iLex

I was commenting on the 'is this legal' debate as well as someone (iirc) mentioning 'owning' the game and thus justifying modding the save file.
    What I say makes sense. What you think I imply with what I say makes no sense, I agree.

13. black_lamboo

black_lamboo

i agree to hack cars,credits and all they want to hack!!but when it comes to online race all i want from them is FAIR PLAY,race with the same car as i do and then you can hack every car you want!!!

14. GBRC tyrrell

GBRC tyrrell

I don't know whether it was hacked or not, but the other day I saw in an online lobby on Route X a guy with an Esprit 350, leaving my top-end machines behind. He must have gotten close to 300mph. No pics sadly. The room title was something like "Hacked Cars Only". Anyone else seen something like this?

15. ZedMan1996

ZedMan1996 (Banned)

I don't think it was hacked, with the right tune you can reach 300mph in alot oh high-end cars (Not with ease)

The Esprit is a high end supercar.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2014
  16. Waengi_76

Waengi_76

Yes i did
    Heard GT6 is already hacked from a few friends now, so i watched on youtube. Type in the username (jannepanne1983).
    Its not online but clearly hacked!
    I hope PD is doin something one day against those fools!

ZedMan1996 likes this.
  17. Smuttysy

Smuttysy

My Esprit runs 297mph without nitrous and will draft up to 350mph (best so far)

As for hacks, there are several reasons why they're not likely to ruin your experience,,

"Note to all haters:
    You need cfw console to hack GT6 and there isn't coming any time soon GT6 hybrid creator or any GT6 save editor on ofw. And there isn't coming GT6 car Hack tutorial .
    I don't use those cars online to ruin anyone races, I just like GT6 hacking
    :)"
    (Take off the blinkers and read the full video descriptions and this is your reward)

There are also issues with actually getting online if a certain agreement has been accepted, and the final barrier to this lies with the room host. Even if they get online, the PP calculations still apply to the cars with hacked production. It's no different to setting the regs so the idiot in the Redbull won't ruin the races.

Outeke likes this.
  18. Dan

Dan Premium

Well, hopefully the hackers can find a way to get the Lunar Rover onto other tracks. :D

19. Aesthetics

Aesthetics

Why drive the lunar rover when you can drive other cars on the moon?

20. Dan

Dan Premium

Good point. :lol:

But I would like to take the rover somewhere else, just for fun. Plus, you can't go wrong with 4-wheel-steering and electric motors.

Sonygamer455 and ZedMan1996 like this.
  21. SnakeOfBacon

SnakeOfBacon

I'd suggest Big Willow infield to pretend you're on Mars, if it weren't for the "No Off-Track fun for you!" patch.
    edit: 1.05 actually fixed that! Off-Track Exploration Fun returns!

Last edited: Mar 10, 2014
    Dave Beerman and CallmeDan like this.
  22. xZAMGMarmite

xZAMGMarmite

Bad news guys. There is a mod tool for GT6 now [and we don't share its name - GTP Staff]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2014
  23. JLG_GT

JLG_GT

If its such bad news why are you spreading the information?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2014
  24. Lewis_Hamilton_

Lewis_Hamilton_

Yes the guy who managed to hybrid cars in GT6 has released the tool he used/created, but it will only work on Jailbroken PS3s, which there are very few of them. You'll be lucky to see a hybrid online until they figure out how to make it work on non-hacked PS3s.

Like the above post says, if it's bad news to you, then I'm not sure why you're helping to spread the information, including the name of the program itself.

CallmeDan and Smuttysy like this.
  25. xZAMGMarmite

xZAMGMarmite

Well I don't know(I was just letting the community know about it), but I hate modders and will unlikey come across a modded car in GT6. Plus the dude thats in the lobby im in keeps posting the name of the mod tool and features too.

26. ZedMan1996

ZedMan1996 (Banned)

Tten don't tell people what program to hack with -_-

Last edited: Mar 12, 2014
    Smuttysy likes this.
  27. TokoTurismo

TokoTurismo

Thank you for giving out the program's name @xZAMGMarmite. Now I'll finally hack GT6, muhahahaaaa! :lol: :mischievous:

Sarcasm. :sly:

fortbo likes this.
  28. PhillGuy

PhillGuy

Ugh! Saw my first hacked car today online. Looks like GT6 is officially ruined for me.

"looks to horzion for something new...."

29. Streeto

Streeto

One hacked car is all it takes for you huh?

Haha... sorry for laughing but I just find that strange.

30. Samus

Samus

I assume he took it as a sign of the future. Once you see one it's not long before you see more, etc.