Has GT6 been hacked already?

Well, then it would suck. But on the other hand, just after a month or so, most players will have settled into the classes of races they enjoy, and gotten a decent car for that class. If PD implemented a PP range (say if its a 500PP race, then it would be 350-500PP range, any lower wouldnt be able to join, and lets be realistic. What car under 350 could take on a 500pp car?) Mabye even an auto ban feature if a car has negative PP? It wont get rid of hacking, but it will reduce it at least.

We'll have to wait and see then ;)

No, we're not taking aything from them that doesn't belong to us.

How do billions of credits edited in through a hacking program and not earned in-game "belong", again?

With the addition of microtransactions in GT6, you can bet that those going online with hacked credits will be receiving far harsher treatment from Sony and PD than they did in GT5, especially considering it's a new game and the online community will be larger. Bans will be wholly justified.

Sorry if this has been mentioned already, but I couldn't find anything in a search.

Look at the end of this video

The player is still at Novice level, yet he has an insane number of high-end cars in his garage, and he has over 3 quintillion credits. Am I missing something here?

This might just resolve the question of whether or not there will be a credit ceiling.

The thing is that you could get ridiculous amounts of credits in GT5 by editing your save file [REMOVED]. Might just be the same in GT6 so It's not that hard.

Last edited by a moderator:
How do billions of credits edited in through a hacking program and not earned in-game "belong", again?

With the addition of microtransactions in GT6, you can bet that those going online with hacked credits will be receiving far harsher treatment from Sony and PD than they did in GT5, especially considering it's a new game and the online community will be larger. Bans will be wholly justified.

That wasn't my comment. Read again.

I am pretty sure hacking (decoding, reverse engineering etc.) is forbidden by the EULA.
Contrary to what people might think, when you buy software you don't own it. You have a license to use it. That license has restrictions. I don't know the GT6 EULA by heart :), but I am pretty sure there must be something mentioned about this.

I am pretty sure hacking (decoding, reverse engineering etc.) is forbidden by the EULA.
Contrary to what people might think, when you buy software you don't own it. You have a license to use it. That license has restrictions. I don't know the GT6 EULA by heart :), but I am pretty sure there must be something mentioned about this.
Modding is not hacking and any user who knowingly modifies the games save file obviously disregards the EULA. What your saying makes just about as much sense as saying that because criminals CANT buy guns that they WONT buy guns by lesser than legal means. The scene DOES NOT CARE, why would you even care about PD.

Modding is not hacking and any user who knowingly modifies the games save file obviously disregards the EULA. What your saying makes just about as much sense as saying that because criminals CANT buy guns that they WONT buy guns by lesser than legal means. The scene DOES NOT CARE, why would you even care about PD.

I was commenting on the 'is this legal' debate as well as someone (iirc) mentioning 'owning' the game and thus justifying modding the save file.
What I say makes sense. What you think I imply with what I say makes no sense, I agree.

i agree to hack cars,credits and all they want to hack!!but when it comes to online race all i want from them is FAIR PLAY,race with the same car as i do and then you can hack every car you want!!!

I don't know whether it was hacked or not, but the other day I saw in an online lobby on Route X a guy with an Esprit 350, leaving my top-end machines behind. He must have gotten close to 300mph. No pics sadly. The room title was something like "Hacked Cars Only". Anyone else seen something like this?

I don't know whether it was hacked or not, but the other day I saw in an online lobby on Route X a guy with an Esprit 350, leaving my top-end machines behind. He must have gotten close to 300mph. No pics sadly. The room title was something like "Hacked Cars Only". Anyone else seen something like this?

I don't think it was hacked, with the right tune you can reach 300mph in alot oh high-end cars (Not with ease)

The Esprit is a high end supercar.

Last edited:
I don't think it was hacked, with the right tune you can reach 300mph in alot oh high-end cars (Not with ease)

The Esprit I a high end supercar.

Yes i did
Heard GT6 is already hacked from a few friends now, so i watched on youtube. Type in the username (jannepanne1983).
Its not online but clearly hacked!
I hope PD is doin something one day against those fools!

My Esprit runs 297mph without nitrous and will draft up to 350mph (best so far)

As for hacks, there are several reasons why they're not likely to ruin your experience,,

"Note to all haters:
You need cfw console to hack GT6 and there isn't coming any time soon GT6 hybrid creator or any GT6 save editor on ofw. And there isn't coming GT6 car Hack tutorial .
I don't use those cars online to ruin anyone races, I just like GT6 hacking
:)"
(Take off the blinkers and read the full video descriptions and this is your reward)

There are also issues with actually getting online if a certain agreement has been accepted, and the final barrier to this lies with the room host. Even if they get online, the PP calculations still apply to the cars with hacked production. It's no different to setting the regs so the idiot in the Redbull won't ruin the races.

Good point. :lol:

But I would like to take the rover somewhere else, just for fun. Plus, you can't go wrong with 4-wheel-steering and electric motors.
I'd suggest Big Willow infield to pretend you're on Mars, if it weren't for the "No Off-Track fun for you!" patch.
edit: 1.05 actually fixed that! Off-Track Exploration Fun returns!

Last edited:
Bad news guys. There is a mod tool for GT6 now

Yes the guy who managed to hybrid cars in GT6 has released the tool he used/created, but it will only work on Jailbroken PS3s, which there are very few of them. You'll be lucky to see a hybrid online until they figure out how to make it work on non-hacked PS3s.

Like the above post says, if it's bad news to you, then I'm not sure why you're helping to spread the information, including the name of the program itself.

Well I don't know(I was just letting the community know about it), but I hate modders and will unlikey come across a modded car in GT6. Plus the dude thats in the lobby im in keeps posting the name of the mod tool and features too.

Well I don't know(I was just letting the community know about it), but I hate modders and will unlikey come across a modded car in GT6. Plus the dude thats in the lobby im in keeps posting the name of the mod tool and features too.

Tten don't tell people what program to hack with -_-

Last edited:
Ugh! Saw my first hacked car today online. Looks like GT6 is officially ruined for me.

"looks to horzion for something new...."

Back