Has GT6 been hacked already?

A user on another forum has apparently found the body code for the BMW VGT car. The car is unusable though as it requires a hotfix or dlc download to access (asks for DLC to be re-installed)

How much truth is in this claim I don't know, but if it is true, it hints that either a glitch was found in the car just before it's reveal, or BMW decided to alter the design.

A user on another forum has apparently found the body code for the BMW VGT car. The car is unusable though as it requires a hotfix or dlc download to access (asks for DLC to be re-installed)

How much truth is in this claim I don't know, but if it is true, it hints that either a glitch was found in the car just before it's reveal, or BMW decided to alter the design.

It's true.

Well, hackers always find a way around things, right?

It's true.

Sources, guys. This is what makes rumors actually believable. Claims like that only bring people to speculate pointlessly and get all excited about stuff like server maintenance, thus making a thread a complete mess for about 5 pages.

My apologies if you think it's a sort of polite attack 👍

Sources, guys. This is what makes rumors actually believable. Claims like that only bring people to speculate pointlessly and get all excited about stuff like server maintenance, thus making a thread a complete mess for about 5 pages.

My apologies if you think it's a sort of polite attack 👍
I could post the links but I will get yelled at by the mods, go to nextgenupdate and search the forums.

They finally did it, would love to try this out for myself.

lqmb.jpg

That is just so wrong on so many levels.... :eek: :banghead: :mad:

yet my inner kid is screaming like the kid he is saying "that is so right on so many levels!".... :scared:

for the record, I've been an always offline kind of guy so for me personally this could give a whole new level of fun, something to do on those sundays free at home. But I also believe in non-cheating gaming among friends and/or online.

Offline = Do whatever the hell you want, you're offline anyways
Online = FOLLOW THE RULES, RACE CLEANLY

:gtpflag:

A great deal of my hybriding in GT5 was simply swapping engines to get the right exhaust notes in certain cars like American V8's. Rolling around in my 69' Vette that actually sounded like a 69' Vette was awesome!
i regret never doing it in gt5:confused:

I like hybrids, but we shouldn't have to do engine swaps to get the correct sound, get the wheels to fit properly, etc. I would prefer having that all in-game and correct first. I also want to have engine swaps, but not run the risk of punishment.

The person should have swapped the AE111 Sprinter Trueno/Corolla Levin '98 Engine for that AE86 since the Blacktop 20v 4A-GELU is a common swap for AE86s other than the usage of Silvertop 20v AE101 4A-GELU and the AE92 Kouki Redtop 4A-GELU.

From what I've seen, all of the hacking is done on custom PS3 firmware(jailbroken). 95% of these people don't go online because they respect online racing enough not to do it. There are a few select that apparently don't care, and some of those have already been reported to PD. The only thing that will stop these people are mandatory firmware updates for the PS3 that will slow them down enough for PD to fix the problem for online. If GT6 turns into the hackfest that GT5 is now, I will be retiring the game and possibly the series.

Hybrid/hacked cars are a good thing in my opinion, they help the GT franchise grow and include more community wanted tuning features, without he hybrid cars made in GT5 you can guarantee we wouldn't have got the wing removal feature in GT6.

Of course there are bad sides to it, people can troll lobbies with insane HP cars, and be deceitful in racing leagues by tuning outside parameter limits. But this can already be done to certain extent without hacking the game anyways.

Also this guys YouTube channel has some nice videos of hybrid cars he created for people that want to see them in action.
https://www.youtube.com/user/jannepanne1983

Last edited:
Hybrid/hacked cars are a good thing in my opinion, they help the GT franchise grow and include more community wanted tuning features, without he hybrid cars made in GT5 you can guarantee we wouldn't have got the wing removal feature in GT6.

I don't know if it's just because of KW suspension and their new in-game suspension model, but I know I can make my cars look significantly lower than I could in GT5. I love lowered cars, just as long as they aren't... hellaflu$h y0!

Back