Has GT6 been hacked already?

It is true that they are still offline only, right?
No, but it's the same as always - The host needs to actually regulate the room in order to keep out stuff that doesn't fit the formula. I've been saying it since the first days of GT5's hacking days, but the elitist views of some people on this forum blind them from reasonable thoughts. Though I'm not alone in this line of thinking, we generally get ignored, so here's a direct quote from another user

Honestly though, the people who did those stupid unrealistic mods are the same people who would take an X1 to a lobby and bash everybody out of the way.

There's always gonna be idiots, modding or not.

For the smart people, this won't be a problem.

Room restrictions and a nice little "kick" button are all you need.

:drool:I only would like if somebody somehow could Hack/Mod the FOV system again or somehow implement the Photomode camera to the gameplay that I can create my own driving views. Sadly I have to wish such features due hacks....

No, but it's the same as always - The host needs to actually regulate the room in order to keep out stuff that doesn't fit the formula. I've been saying it since the first days of GT5's hacking days, but the elitist views of some people on this forum blind them from reasonable thoughts. Though I'm not alone in this line of thinking, we generally get ignored, so here's a direct quote from another user
Quite right. The tools are there to keep all the crazy high powered cars out, just set an HP limit along with your usual PP limits and you're done. PP only starts to go backwards with really high HP numbers, in the thousands, so setting a 450 PP lobby at 400HP for example, will allow all the "normal" cars in and keep the high powered hybrids out.

But some of the elitists get so bent out of shape they say stuff like, "I'm not pressing that extra button to keep the hackers out, I shouldn't have to..."...blah blah blah.

How hard is it? Set PP,see hacked/hybrid,boot/kick them.Pretty simple, end of conversation.Plus there is the report function.

Last edited:
With regarde' to hacking in general, i did eventually use the "thing" to acquire the "secret menu", purely because i wanted to change the single screen FoV in Gran Turismo 5. I'd love to see it happen again for GT6, if there even IS such a menu there in the first place. I didn't even dare go online again, even though all I did was access that menu, no engine swaps or anything fancy like that. I'm a major ARMA fan and the best thing about that game/sim is being able to edit and build things to your own personal liking :) I love tinkering with games, making option files etc... I will happily use that "thing" again, should it reappear and find said menu, this year. No interest in ruining anyone else's online experience here, only interested in making my own personal offline one, more tailored :D

Well apparently the hacking in GT6 gives more car options than it did in GT5, except no engine swaps yet.
For example:

neyn.jpg

t1gr.jpg

and

Ronda_2.jpg

Wider tires

Quite right. The tools are there to keep all the crazy high powered cars out, just set an HP limit along with your usual PP limits and you're done. PP only starts to go backwards with really high HP numbers, in the thousands, so setting a 450 PP lobby at 400HP for example, will allow all the "normal" cars in and keep the high powered hybrids out.

But some of the elitists get so bent out of shape they say stuff like, "I'm not pressing that extra button to keep the hackers out, I shouldn't have to..."...blah blah blah.

I guess for some people the problem isn't the overpowered cars but rather that people modding have the ability to build cars that other people cannot, meaning it's not a level playing field. Without hacking anyone can build the same car as the fastest versions, we all have the same tools. However if someone hacks and creates some great, fast setups and perhaps one of the best 500PP cars it's unfair, as people not hacking don't have that possibility.

Well apparently the hacking in GT6 gives more car options than it did in GT5, except no engine swaps yet.
For example:

t1gr.jpg

Wait, are those rear wheels done like that on purpose?

Wow, that's good to hear! :cheers: Have body swaps came yet? :dopey:

Um.... not that I know of. So far (from what my friend made me) There's only chassis, turbo, suspension, and drivetrain swaps (but apparently 4WD swaps are messed up [Never mind lol]), and then slamming it beyond the normal limit, and just Sound swaps, not engine. I've got a 700hp Civic with X2014 Junior sound swap :P For cruising (before anyone says it's cheating to have that much hp). There may be more swaps than what I know of though.

Last edited:
If you get the chance ask your friend if he can swap the body to one of your cars. I remember in GT5 if you swap the body to a car, it would kind of change the identity of the car itself enabling you to buy parts from whatever car you swapped it for including dirt and snow tires. I am curious to see if that is the case.

(but apparently 4WD swaps are messed up)

Nah, they're fine, but the guy creating them needs to have had experience with how the parts work. I have a 4wd Ford Focus RS with fully adjustable differentials front and rear, just need to change the torque split using the RA menu. (Same as it was in GT5)

Last edited:
Nah, they're fine, but the guy creating them needs to have had experience with how the parts work. I have a 4wd Ford Focus RS with fully adjustable differentials front and rear, just need to change the torque split using the RA menu. (Same as it was in GT5)

Yeah, the person I got to do my save for me said they didn't so idk haha. He did RWD swap my DC5 though.

If you get the chance ask your friend if he can swap the body to one of your cars. I remember in GT5 if you swap the body to a car, it would kind of change the identity of the car itself enabling you to buy parts from whatever car you swapped it for including dirt and snow tires. I am curious to see if that is the case.

You can add Dirt and Snow tyres to any car without body swapping.

granturismo6_55k4sno.jpg

granturismo6_56jvs8n.jpg

The only requirement is for your donor car to be equipped with Dirt or Snow tyres, use either one and you get both sets with a couple of mouse clicks. The tyres don't show up in your car settings drop down menu but when you select a dirt or snow course they'll be automatically selected 👍

Yes it has been hacked because of those douches over at Nextgenupdate with their CFW PS3's. None of it would be a problem if Polyphony Digital actually implemented some good modification options in the game.

Yes it has been hacked because of those douches over at Nextgenupdate with their CFW PS3's. None of it would be a problem if Polyphony Digital actually implemented some good modification options in the game.
Disagree on the first part - NGU is just a forum where people talk about stuff, and not the actual cause or origin. If NGU didn't exist this would still be happening.

Though I completely and wholeheartedly agree with the second point.

Can the body panels or rims/wheels be swapped?? For example, the hood from a Nissan Silvia S15 touring car to the normal S15 or the rims/wheels from the Lancia Stratos Rally Car to the Premium one.

Hey, look, a thread Vagabond hasn't locked yet. :lol:

On a more serious note and on topic, I have just talked to a few people in the know and they say it won't be long before hacking becomes mainstream again like it was in GT5. Be it good o

Back