Has Laguna Seca just been leaked?

• Thread starter Cssgareth
  • 541 comments

It's a "sketch" of the car so not going to see it in game for a while.

It says the car will be available for 2020 season, maybe part of january update?

Also the DLC mentioned has to be those videos that Lewis was recording like 6 months ago

Laguna Seca is fine (if you like that sort of thing), but its no Knockhill....

I'd welcome Knockhill, if PD deemed it worthy of their time to create it.

> Mazda will release images of the Mazda RX-VISION GT3 Concept

Yes please.

New additions to the GR series, Supra GR.4 and Mazda GR.3, waiting for the GR.2 and GR.1

Mazda 787B is already in GR. 1 for all your rotary screaming fantasies. Plus I'm honestly shocked that some form of Gr. 2 RX-7 hadn't been added to the game. I mean PD did drop some mid-00 era JGTC cars a few months ago.

Can finally park the Atenza Gr.3, for a "proper" Mazda GT3 . *Waits for the Mazda3 TCR to be added...*

The AWD of the Gr. 4 & sheer mass of the Gr. 3 cars make me leave them parked already. I can't wait to get a proper RWD Gr. 3 Mazda. I'll let you know how I feel about a FWD Gr. 4 TCR if it ever shows up in GT (maybe the PS5 title).

Cant wait to see the first driver to jump the corkscrew

Someone could search YouTube for multiple videos of drivers trying to fly. :lol:

IMG_20191120_191515.jpg

RX-Vision GT3!!!
Wow thats out of no where, thank the heavens!
Been waiting for news of mazdas next swan song for ages!!!

Seeing that Weathertech logo above the track will take some getting used to. The old logo with Mazda and the two orange dots was slowly turning into a classic.

Somebody might need to check GT6 to see if that logo is shown on the signs. The Cooper tire logo is the thing I'll have to get used to. I'm used to seeing that dressed as a Firestone. :P

Also, did anyone notice the track name? Laguna Seca WF. WTF?

Yes, I think we all need to hold our horses on Laguna Seca - its incomplete, so its NOT COMING IN THE NOVEMBER 2019 UPDATE (probably, at least in my opinion).

As for the rest, as I went through the last couple of pages of this thread, I went...

Laguna Seca is official (even if not imminent)...

WOW! :eek::eek:

DOUBLE WOW! :eek::eek::eek:

EDIT - no-one seems to have noticed/mentioned the words "full scale vehicle" for the Lamborghini VGT, i.e. its confirmed as not being just a virtual VGT a la Jaguar. It might not be drivable of course, I think maybe something like the Bugatti perhaps with a method of propulsion but not really drivable.

**** ME!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

PS It says DLC, not "paid dlc". We've had DLC almost every month since the game launched, has everyone forgotten that?! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
PS It says DLC, not "paid dlc". We've had DLC almost every month since the game launched, has everyone forgotten that?! :rolleyes::rolleyes:
It however says DLC in the PS Store which would be new apart from cars you can buy there with real money if you don‘t want to do the grind for them

WF = world final? Maybe it’s a world final build because the track won’t be DLC ready until a later time?

Ah. I didn't think about that.

Yes, I think we all need to hold our horses on Laguna Seca - its incomplete, so its NOT COMING IN THE NOVEMBER 2019 UPDATE (probably, at least in my opinion).

I was already penning the earliest we might see Laguna Seca would be the December update. PD really doesn't want me to ring in the new year with my friends, do they? :cheers:

Also, the wording about the PS store DLC seems a little odd. Even the items for sale in the PS Store are already in the game & can be paid for with credits. We're acclimated to the idea that 99% of the vehicles that are DLC can be bought in the PS Store & I can't think of any cars that might be so wanted in the game to be exclusive to being paid DLC.

Pikes it is also a real circuit (maybe the best) and also came in GT2 👍 where I never played but gave a lot of pleasure the kilometers I made at Dirt Rally, and I hope to double the pleasure as soon as possible on Gran Turismo. Being that, for me the game is not closed yet.
You are welcome Laguna!

Back