Has Laguna Seca just been leaked?

• Thread starter Cssgareth
  • 541 comments
Pikes it is also a real circuit (maybe the best) and also came in GT2 đź‘Ť
It's a point-to-point course, rather than a circuit, and what was in GT2 was a... liberal interpretation of a short section of it. This is noted in the original article:
While the first Gran Turismo featured exclusively fictional tracks, Gran Turismo 2 included Laguna Seca as a debut real circuit — one of two real locations in the game, along with an interpretation of a section of the Pikes Peak hill climb.

New track. New corners and opportunies to get punted off the circuit.

But seriously, I welcome Laguna Seca. I felt like I didn't give this track a chance on GT5 and GT6, I always avoided it or hardly raced of it. But this time around, I'm going to try this track.

Did they leak any new upcoming cars aside from the Gr.4 Supra, Jaguar VGT and the Lamborghini VGT?

Not really leak but they did say on Saturday they're going to reveal a GT3 version of the Mazda RX-Vision concept car (NOT related to the VGT project).

Not really leak but they did say on Saturday they're going to reveal a GT3 version of the Mazda RX-Vision concept car (NOT related to the VGT project).

Yesterday was all about hyping up the weekend events. And they certainly did that very well, in my opinion, and kept @Famine extremely busy writing news articles all day :lol:.

I think today might be the day for the "Update next week" silhouette therefore. Reason being, after today Kaz is going to be a bit occupied with, ya know, other stuff... until Sunday night.

I hope Famine has recovered enough to be able to deal with that :lol:

Great news about Laguna seca!

I must admit... I started struggling to find a think to criticize PD! Those kind of updates are what we were waiting for! Thx ❤

It's a point-to-point course, rather than a circuit, and what was in GT2 was a... liberal interpretation of a short section of it. This is noted in the original article:
Yes in time ago Gran Turismo had races/tests by point to point I remember the tests of 400 and 1000 meters. And, by the way, it was very good to go back to gtsport.
ppihc is a circuit of this kind but with 20 km, and gets a place in gran turismo which is the time attack .. Gran Turismo2 where the circuit was only part (I think 3km) but it was Pikes Peak. If it doesn't fit iin this game and PDI makes a new Blue ray with, ok, I'll have to buy :)

Looks fine to me.

It seems rather empty. More props on the scenery would be appreciated.

IMG-20191120-191515.png

Well PD certainly pulled an unexpected one with the news about Monaco yesterday but I feel it's a good time to do so to at least
give some new teases of things to come in 2020.

Hopefully the car tease will be revealed today or tomorrow before it gets revealed by the players attending the Monaco event.

Overall I am sold to continue playing this game whatever happens and will be watching the live streams for any info.

Why are the curbstones in red-white. Aren't they supposed to be blue-white? The green parts of the track are dark-grey concrete-like in real life.

I'm not confident that we're getting Laguna Seca this month. The GT tweet says "coming soon". Nothing has been mentioned about the next update, but I feel like if this was going to be in it they would have said so. Hoping I'm wrong.

I don't have any strong feelings about the track, but I know it was a popular choice after Spa. It would be really annoying if PD did this thing again where they teased the track, but didn't release it in the next available update.

Might be an unpopular opinion: but I don't really care to see new tracks at live events if we're not going to get them right away.

Spa was down to being the QA/QC wasn't finished, hopefully it will not be another repeat of that.

I guess we can expect the info about this time next week (or earlier) as to what will be in the update but the cars are the part I am
waiting for news on now, everything else I can wait for the announcement.

I can see Lagnua Seca not making an actual DLC appearance until January. I know that's going to tick some people off, especially after seeing it this weekend, but I'd be surprised if it was ready to be deployed with the next update.

Back